Chapter 91 Childhood Memories

Hearing this soft call, it was the first time in Ye Lingyun's long time that he took a straight look at the former little milk wolf.

Although he was reluctant to have such a silly son, Ziqing liked it, and he couldn't refuse it. He took out a pile of fire spirit stones and water spirit stones from the mustard space, and Ye Lingyun waved his sleeve robe, knocking Qingcang's body down. in front of you.

"This is to congratulate you on your successful evolution and mutation. Accept it and practice hard so that you can protect your little dad in the future." It was still the same

cold voice, but it was not difficult to hear a hint of acceptance from it, Qing Cang's eyes flickered Shan, this is the first time I feel that this great tyrant is still humane.

Cheerfully wagging his tail, swallowing it in one gulp, Qing Cang hiccupped hilariously, and then happily ran back to Gu Ziqing's side.

Sure enough, he still had to follow his little daddy to have food. Look at that great tyrant, he was not subdued by his little daddy.

An unfamiliar white-eyed wolf, run away when you are full!

Forget it, Ye Lingyun shook his head helplessly, and didn't want to argue with him anymore, as long as he can protect Ziqing, then he will really treat him like a son in the future.

And counting the time, the trial ground will also be open, it's time for them to go out and compete for a place to enter the trial ground!

Seven days later, the stone door of the alchemy room slowly opened again, and Gu Ziqing was still the only one who came out.

Ye Lingyun and the little milk wolf, who was many times bigger, crowded in the spirit beast space again with wide-eyed and small-eyed eyes.

Sitting cross-legged and meditating, Ye Lingyun returned to that ugly appearance again, the scar from the corner of his left eye to his right chin looked hideous and terrifying.

Suddenly opening his eyes, Ye Lingyun's fierce gaze fell on Qing Cang who also closed his eyes and adjusted his breath in front of him.

Suddenly feeling a murderous look in his eyes, Qing Cang suddenly opened his eyes, one blood-red eye and one blue-blue eye, which looked very strange.

After seeing clearly that it was Ye Lingyun's gaze, Qing Cang shrank his neck in a hopeless manner, and let out a vigilant groan, as if to say again, what are you staring at?

Ye Lingyun squinted his eyes slightly, with an indifferent expression, and fixedly watched Qing Cang's reaction. The next moment, he snorted coldly and said in a deep voice, "What are you pretending to be? It's not that you can't speak?" It's not that you can't speak, but you just don't

dare say!

Straightening his expression, Qing Cang propped up his forelegs, and got up straight, his tail obediently ironed on the ground.

With his head lowered slightly, Qing Cang took a peek at Ye Lingyun, and called softly, "Afu, do you have something to explain?"

Ye Lingyun's eyes froze for a moment when he said "Father". However, his face softened, and his voice was no longer a cold question.

"Before you couldn't speak, so I didn't make it difficult for you. Now, shouldn't you explain your life experience? You should be clear that I will not keep a threat by Ziqing's side." The tone seemed to be

discussing , but Qing Cang knew in his heart that the man's polite attitude was only because of his father just now. "There will definitely be no threats, because no one will care about my life or death. They all wish that I, a freak, will

die soon."

It was heavy to bear.

After being silent for a long time, Ye Lingyun did not appear impatient, he needed to give him some time to let Qingcang organize his words before he could explain what happened.

He didn't make Ye Lingyun wait for too long, after a while, Qing Cang spoke with a gloomy expression.

"As my father knows, my background is indeed the snow wolf in the extreme northern snowfield, but I hope that I don't have such a famous background.

" I don't know how to step into the world, but there are so many masters in the clan, no one dares to provoke them easily." Speaking of this, Qing Cang gave a light snort of disdain, and then continued.

"What kind of hermit? It's all a false name. Only the people of the clan understand that the snow wolf clan has fallen, and our blood belonging to the North Hades wolf king is getting thinner and thinner. If things go on like this, we will eventually return to mediocrity, just like those who are hard to bear." Like a civilized Qingfeng wolf... "And my birth aggravated the fear of the tribe's decline. I have a blue-gray fur and two black eyes. I don't have any characteristics that a snow wolf should have. It was my fault, but it was all imposed on my mother. "

"The female cultivators after the transformation of the snow wolf are usually cold and noble, but my mother is kind and gentle, just like my little father. When she smiles, her willow eyebrows are slightly curved, and her warm eyes are crescent-shaped." , she would pat the head of me who was not sensible at the time, and then tell me, don't be naughty and grow up quickly. "

Speaking of this, a happy smile appeared on Qingcang's hairy man's face, but it was replaced by a ferocious expression immediately, and he continued with gritted teeth

. Then, while my father was out on patrol, he broke into the house and insisted on taking my blood to prove my real identity.

"At that time, I was still too young, struggling desperately, and crying very hard. Thinking about it now, if I did it all over again, I would never cry, so that my mother would not break free from other people's arms because she wanted to protect me. " As a result, he was severely injured by the palm of his fellow clansman. "

"They took my blood as they wished, but in the end, they were disappointed. I am indeed a snow wolf, but I have degenerated. I don't have the natural talent of a snow wolf. Bing Lingli."

"Since then, their attitude towards our family has become worse and worse. Because they have a fear of degeneration, they reject me, refuse to recognize me, and even resist my father and mother. Even if we still live on the extreme northern snowfield, our family has already been expelled."

Lowering his head, Qing Cang mournfully said: "I have no friends, all of them bully me, look down on me, and use ice power to control me. Cheng's awl scratched me all over, and even if we moved to the border of the extreme northern snow field, we could not escape this fate. My mother was afraid that I would be beaten to death, so after discussing with my father, she sent me out of the extreme northern snow field."

"But I never expected that I walked out of the snow field and stepped into the forest, but I fell into the trap of a human monk. My hind limbs were pinched off, and I passed out completely. After I woke up, I was supposed to be I was on the auction stage, and then I was rescued by my little dad, and my father should know everything about it." Recalling the

painful experience in the past, Qing Cang's dim eyes were obviously mixed with An inseparable worry, his parents have borne too much for him, but he doesn't even know the life and death of his parents.

How much he wanted to be able to return to the extreme northern snowfield at this moment, but it could only be hope. Now he can't even transform himself, and if he goes alone, he will only end up dead.

Finally, after fully understanding the ins and outs of the matter, Ye Lingyun took a deep look at Qing Cang, and solemnly promised: "Since you call Ziqing little daddy and me daddy, then I won't treat you badly." You, stay by Ziqing's side with peace of mind, and when the time is right, I will take you back to the extreme northern snowfield and rescue your biological parents."

Hearing this, Qing Cang's eyes suddenly lit up, and he looked at Ye Lingyun in disbelief, and said nana: "Really...really? Father? You...you are willing to kill me on the extreme northern snowfield , save my parents?"

Qing Cang knew how difficult it was, and it was unbelievable to single-handedly defeat the Snow Wolf Clan.

Doesn't this person care about no one except daddy? Why take such a big risk for him?

Qing Cang's disbelief was within Ye Lingyun's expectation, and it was also reasonable for him to kill Qing Cang on the extreme northern snowfield.

It's just a bunch of self-proclaimed old stubbornness. If he was willing to ride the extreme northern snowfield in his previous life, it would be an honor that the snow wolves could not even ask for.

However, in the memory of his previous life, he did not remember such a mutated snow wolf. Presumably, it must have failed to survive.

It seems that when he was reborn, he not only changed the fate of Ziqing, but also changed the fate of the people involved.

"I've said it before, if you call Ziqing little daddy and me daddy, I won't leave you alone. Practice hard. Only when you become stronger can you avenge the shame and let the people who once despised and insulted you The one who deserves to pay the price." After speaking, Ye Lingyun slowly closed his eyes, and began to cultivate once again as an old monk.

Hearing such words, Qing Cang was a little moved, he struggled for a while, and softly called in the direction of Ye Lingyun: "Father, thank you." Thinking that

the man would not respond, Qing Cang said After finishing, I wanted to continue to practice, but I didn't expect that after a moment of silence, the man let out a soft hum from his nose. This sound seemed to have no response. I don't know if it was an acknowledgment of the thank you, or Did you admit that father?

Qing Cang raised his head in shock, only to find that the man hadn't opened his eyes at all, but anyway, this result was enough to make him very happy.

Is this the character of Father?

To those who don't care, he refuses to give alms to those who don't even have a straight eye, and the vicissitudes of life have changed.

But for those who care about, they can kill the world and break through Shura, even if they are just love their own house and black people, they still have the courage to fight against a race with their own strength.

It's really an extreme and a little sick character, but Qingcang hopes that he can become such a person in the future! You can also meet gentle people like mother and little father.

In that way, during the long years and difficult cultivation, it will not appear boring and boring.

Because after all, there will be such a person, a rising smile, a soft condolence, can completely save you from the abyss!