Chapter 31 Fighting for the wind and being jealous

It was the first time for Gu Ziqing to visit such a bustling market, and she wanted to take a look at many things curiously, and also met many of her favorite elixir, Lingzhi, but she would not ask for it from Ye Lingyun. They often sneak a few glances, then turn around and leave pretending not to care.

But Ye Lingyun had discovered this situation a long time ago, but he bought all the things that Gu Ziqing took a second look at.

This road has yielded a lot, but most of them are elixir for alchemy, and there are some elixir recipes and treasures for elixir planting!

Among them, the only piece of mysterious vine that contained a large amount of wood-attribute spiritual power was caught by Ye Lingyun's eyes and insisted on buying it.

Shouldn't it be natural for a husband to buy things for his wife? Why can't his Ziqing open his mouth?

That's all, that's all, it seems that in the future, I still have to take the initiative in this kind of thing! Ye Lingyun thought silently in his heart.

Finally arrived at the auction in Changqing Pavilion, Ye Lingyun handed a gold-plated invitation to the guard at the door, then supported Gu Ziqing, and walked into the auction venue under the leadership of the lady in palace attire.

As a result, as soon as he stepped into the venue, before he had time to enter the private room on the second floor, Gu Ziqing beside him suddenly froze and trembled slightly.

Ye Lingyun frowned suspiciously, followed Ziqing's gaze, only to see an unexpected figure from behind.

Gu Ning, it's actually Gu Ning!

I saw him wearing a sky-blue Taoist robe made of cold silk, brown boots made of oxen and animal skin, and a gleaming golden storage bracelet on his wrist. He was looking happy at the moment, little Niaoyi leaned on the body of a tall and thin man.

And that man was dressed in a white Taoist robe, and his appearance was notable, but his temperament was a little bit of a dog, and he looked sinister and despicable.

That's right, this man is Ye Lingyun's half brother - Bai Mengjun!

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun sneered, not feeling angry, but extremely ironic.

These two people are obviously tender and affectionate under his nose. He was really completely blind in his last life, so he didn't notice it!

The arms around Gu Ziqing tightened, Ye Lingyun looked away, and asked nonchalantly, "Why didn't Madam leave? But her legs didn't feel right again?" Gu Ziqing knew that

Ye Lingyun had already seen the scene in the distance , but his attitude made him unable to guess what was going on in his heart.

Is it because of embarrassment and anger, pretending to turn a blind eye? Or does it really matter?

Seeing that Gu Ziqing didn't answer in a daze, and stood there at a loss, Ye Lingyun sighed softly, picked him up in his arms, and walked towards the private room on the second floor.

During this period, it happened to be passing by Gu Ning and Bai Mengjun.

Gu Ziqing was wearing a big cloak made of a three-tailed fox, short boots made of snow bear skin, and holding a stove made of a fire cloud beast core in her hand. Gu Ning was overwhelmed by everything.

This made Gu Ning, who was talking and laughing with Bai Mengjun, immediately unhappy after seeing it.

What, ever since he came to Yujian Palace from Gu's family, and confused that stubborn Ye Lingyun, and let him confide in him, what he eats and wears, Gu Ning, has always been the best.

Where did this guy come from to steal his limelight?

Gu Ning pursed his lips, pushed Bai Mengjun beside him with dissatisfaction, pointed in the direction of Gu Ziqing, and said unreasonably: "Jun Lang, have you seen the man with the mask? He holds a mask in his hand. It's a stove made of fire cloud beast core, it's too extravagant, Ning'er wants it too!"

Hearing this, Bai Mengjun also looked in the direction Gu Ning pointed, and sure enough, he saw two people walking towards their direction.

Slightly frowned, Bai Mengjun was a little suspicious. Both of them were wearing masks, so it was inconvenient to show their true appearance to others?

"Jun Lang, Jun Lang, what are you looking at? Talk! Ning'er wants it too."

Seeing that Bai Mengjun didn't respond for a long time, Gu Ning urged anxiously.

Bai Mengjun had no choice but to say with an apologetic face: "Ning'er, you also know that I was squeezed out by my brother everywhere in Yujian Palace, and I didn't have many spirit stones in my hand. How could I buy so many fire stones?" What about the Cloud Beast Core?"

After hearing this, Gu Ning immediately lowered his face, angrily pushed Bai Mengjun back, sneered lightly, and mocked: "Poor ghost, I, Gu Ning, was really blind back then. I will fall in love with you, if you want strength but no strength, if you want spirit stones or spirit stones, if I didn't have the ability to confuse Ye Lingyun that night, would it be up to you? Can you afford me?" After finishing speaking, Gu Ning stomped his feet fiercely , arms crossed chest, turned away, no longer talk to people!

Gu Ning didn't lower his voice at all when he said these words. The flow of people and maidservants in the auction venue all cast curious eyes in the direction of Bai Mengjun.

Being ridiculed mercilessly in front of so many people, Bai Mengjun's face was also a little ugly, his eyes narrowed slightly, and a cold light flashed in his eyes, but the next moment, he returned to his smiling appearance, spineless Ning'er came to Gu Ning's body and said flatteringly: "Yes, it's because I have no ability to give Ning'er a good life. Ning'er should not be angry. The auction will start in a while. Let's go to the private room, okay?" "

Cut, enter the private room, enter the private room, if I hadn't begged for an auction invitation from Ye Lingyun, you would have been able to enter this kind of place, hmph, shameful trash." After finishing speaking, Gu Ning directly pushed Bai Mengjun's away, and angrily walked towards the private room on the second floor by himself.

When passing by Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing, he looked up and down at Ye Lingyun who was wearing the silver phoenix mask, and then gave Gu Ziqing who was wearing the golden phoenix mask a very unfriendly look.

Bai Mengjun, who was pushed away again, had a gloomy and terrifying face. After seeing Gu Ning's small movements, he gritted his teeth angrily. He adjusted himself on the spot for a long time before hurriedly chasing after him.

When he passed by Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing, he also glanced suspiciously with his brows furrowed.

Ye Lingyun was fortunate enough to watch such a good show, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, and he let out a sneer.

This is the true face of Gu Ning, who has no strengths and loves vanity.

When I was with him in the last life, although I didn't show it so obviously, I always pestered him for this and that, and whenever I didn't like it, I would throw my picks and show my face.

In the past, he still thought this kind of petty temper was very cute, so he would do his best to meet his requirements, but looking back now, he simply didn't understand the general situation and couldn't get on the stage.

With an indifferent snort, Ye Lingyun's footsteps did not stop at all, and he walked directly into the private room on the second floor with Gu Ziqing in his arms, and then opened the restriction of the private room with a wave of his sleeve robe.

The private rooms here have set up special restrictions, people inside can see the outside, but people outside can't see the inside, which is similar to the mask on Ye Lingyun's face.

Walking over to sit on the stone chair covered with soft animal skins, Gu Ziqing in his arms fell onto his legs.

Ye Lingyun took off the silver phoenix mask on his face, lowered his head, and also took off the golden phoenix mask on Gu Ziqing's face. Looking at the delicate face of the man, he said softly, "Why don't you talk? See Is that person just now unhappy?"

"No...not unhappy." Gu Ziqing replied with a lonely expression.

"Huh? To be honest." Ye Lingyun was not so perfunctory.

"I'm really not unhappy, it's just... just a little uneasy." Gu Ziqing hesitated again and again, and still expressed her inner feelings.

"The current Gu Ning can run and jump, has outstanding looks, and is close to his body, but I... I am no longer the Gu Ziqing I used to be. Now, what can I compare with him? I'm afraid...afraid... ..." Gu Ziqing said as she lowered her head in low self-esteem, and unconsciously caressed the corner of Ye Lingyun's clothes with her hands.

He was afraid that Ye Lingyun would choose Gu Ning in the end and abandon him.

But after hearing this, Ye Lingyun felt dumbfounded.

"As long as Ziqing still has me in her heart, in my eyes, you will always be Gu Ziqing back then. He, Gu Ning, can't even compare to your hair. Your legs will get better in the future. , I will come back from practice later, and I will look good." Ye Lingyun said here, and paused lightly, which made Gu Ziqing's heart lift up.

Seeing Gu Ziqing pricking up his ears nervously, Ye Lingyun let out a low, pleasant chuckle, and continued, "Did Ziqing never take a closer look at herself?" Putting her hand on the side of Gu Ziqing's face, she said obsessively, "This face is so beautiful."

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing's long eyelashes trembled and she opened her mouth, but she couldn't reply. , but two gorgeous red clouds rose unconsciously on her cheeks.

The corner of Ye Lingyun's mouth curled into a smile, seeing the delicate appearance of the beautiful woman in his arms, his heart was so itchy that he couldn't help but gradually lowered his head.

An approaching shadow fell on his face, Gu Ziqing raised his eyes in surprise, and what caught his eyes was Ye Lingyun's approaching handsome face.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's wide-eyed eyes, with a dazed look that didn't know how to react, Ye Lingyun shook his head helplessly.

This little idiot, just staring at him without blinking, how can he let him flirt?

Sighing softly, Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand to cover Gu Ziqing's eyes, and then kissed the man's smooth forehead lightly.

"Don't worry, I will always stay by your side, and no one can take it away." Ye Lingyun pressed Ziqing's ear, earnestly and solemnly promised.

After Gu Ziqing heard this, her long eyelashes trembled, her covered eyes closed with peace of mind, and she nodded slightly.

Brother Ye, who always misses him when he can't get it, finally has the opportunity to be by his side this time. No matter what, Gu Ziqing will not easily admit defeat to Gu Ning again!

The hall downstairs gradually became quiet, and after a while, the auction of Changqing Pavilion officially kicked off!