Chapter 112 The Past Gone With The Wind

Hearing this, Kuzhu's footsteps paused, distress and self-blame flashed in the bottom of his golden eyes, but the next moment, he still walked unswervingly towards the Xuanbing Cave.

"I asked you to let me go!"

Sensing Kuzhu's intentions, Feng Qing's voice suddenly amplified, already a little hysterical.

Tightening his arms desperately, Kuzhu refused to let him go, just shook his head vigorously, but the words he said were unwavering, "Qing'er, give up your heart, I won't let you go, I will let you go." I know that I did something wrong, and I know that I will definitely be punished, so stay by my side and torture me to your heart's content. No matter what you do, I will gladly accept it, just let me let you go, I can't do it, I I have already done one regrettable thing, and I must never do a second one!

Since the day Kuzhu was born, he has never said such a long word once.

Feng Qing, the moment that person made him give up, said Knowing that his hope of leaving was shattered.

He knows best what kind of temperament that person is. Since the words have been said so resolutely, there is absolutely no room for turning around.

Fragile and helpless tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, Feng Qing The jade hand holding the man's skirt hangs down weakly. As for what the man said later, he only vaguely listened to it, and then passed out completely. When he woke up again, he was still in the same place

. The difference in the ice-cold Xuanbing Cave was that the man looked at him more closely. Feng Qing knew that if he missed a chance to escape, he would never have a second chance, so he simply let him go. Cut off the thought of leaving.

In the following days, Ku Zhu would still set foot in this mysterious ice cave every day. Feng Qing would often change his face the moment he stepped in, and then growl to let him go. Ku Zhu

also He didn't refute, let alone force, just responded with a nana, and then obediently got out.

After Feng Qing's mood calmed down, he moved in cheekily, and then was blasted out by Feng Qing who changed his face again, and it went on and on like this, day after day.

After working together like this for several months, the man finally stopped yelling at him to get out as soon as he stepped into the cave. In fact, Feng Qing was just too lazy to yell at him. Every day, hundreds of thousands chased him away. At the end of the day, he My throat hurts.

After entering the hall and entering the room smoothly, Kuzhu began to make progress.

As long as Feng Qing's face remained unchanged, Ku Zhu would approach him step by step, and in the end, he wanted to hold hands too much. Naturally Fengqing was unwilling, and for this reason, Kuzhu was often beaten.

In the end, the man made a "slap", slapped him across the face.

At that moment, the Xuanbing Cave, which was already quiet, could even hear the sound of hair falling to the ground.

Feng Qing's hand was frozen in mid-air, and he didn't react for a while. After these hours of hard work and stalking, his heart has already softened.

There was no other way, he still compromised, his heart softened, seeing the man's unrelenting attitude, if he didn't choose to forgive, he would definitely be entangled with him for the rest of his life.

They have experienced ups and downs, and they have missed too much time. If they waste any more, they will really miss a lifetime.

He didn't want to hit him in the face, but he just didn't want that person to get his way so quickly. After all, if he did something wrong, he had to pay a price, otherwise, Feng Qing always felt wronged.

But while struggling and resisting, he didn't know what was going on, and the slap fell on that person's face.

Bitter Bamboo slightly tilted his head, the expression on his face was gloomy.

After Feng Qing realized it, she opened her mouth slightly, but in the next moment, she pursed her thin lips, and turned her head away stubbornly, no matter what, he couldn't say the words of apology.

The atmosphere between the two became awkward. The Xuanbing Cave was eerily quiet for a while.

But after a while, there was a helpless sigh, Ku Zhu turned his head, finally got his wish and pulled Feng Qing's jade hand into his own.

Lowering his head to kiss the man's red palm, Ku Zhu asked distressedly: "Does your hand hurt? Next time you want to hit me, just say it, don't do it yourself, I'll do it for you." Unexpectedly, the man would

be With this reaction, Feng Qing's eyes twitched slightly, and she couldn't recover.

Did he think the man would get up in anger and leave?

A moment later, Feng Qing, who reflected, slightly raised the corners of her mouth from the perspective that Ku Zhu could not see.

The bitter bamboo now is really different from before. In the past, the bitter bamboo had hidden his feelings for him and refused to go beyond half a step, but now he can't wait to take out a painstaking heart and put it in front of his eyes.

With a haughty snort, Feng Qing slightly raised her hand, but failed.

Kuzhu pressed the man's jade hand to the side of his face, and narrowed his golden eyes obsessed with enjoyment.

"Qing'er, if you touch it, is it hot? You are so heartless, it really hurts me when you hit me."

Hearing this, Feng Qing was a little annoyed. But most clearly, this slap, apart from the issue of dignity, was like tickling to that person.

But Feng Qing didn't say much, he really overreacted to this matter, just treat it as a stick and give him a sweet date!

But Feng Qing didn't expect that his indulgence would make Kuzhu even more aggressive.

Seeing Fengqing's rare gentle expression, Kuzhu seemed to see the hope of his lover to accept him again.

"Qing'er, please forgive me, Qing'er, I really know I was wrong, you let me hug you, okay? You let me hug you?" There was no sign at all

. Without giving Feng Qing a chance to react, she squeezed the big hand of the man's jade hand hard, and directly locked the man into her arms, holding her tightly, refusing to let go no matter what.

In the ice-cold Xuanbing Cave, the man's fiery body temperature was transmitted through his clothes, which warmed up his cold body. Feng Qing seemed to be scalded for a moment, and desperately wanted to shrink back.

"What are you doing? Let me go, do you hear me? I want you to let go of me, you dead bamboo!"

Feng Qing's willow eyebrows were erected, her phoenix eyes were slightly raised, and she used all means and tricks to hit the bitter bamboo again. Kick again.

But with the sound of dead bamboo, Ku Zhu's arms suddenly tightened, and Feng Qing was locked into his arms suddenly, unable to move halfway.

He had been looking forward to his Qing'er shouting out the sound of dead bamboo for thousands of years.

The golden eyes became a little wet, Ku Zhu lowered his head, and pressed his face into Feng Qing's neck without hesitation.

"Yes, I am a dead bamboo, Qing'er's dead bamboo, and from now on, only Qing'er's dead bamboo." After Kuzhu finished speaking hoarsely, Feng Qing felt her shoulders become a little wet.

The phoenix eyes widened in shock, Feng Qing's body that was still struggling suddenly paused, but the next moment, her eye sockets were wet with no hope.

Men don't cry easily, he was born side by side with bitter bamboo, but this is the first time, he saw this powerful man shed tears in front of him.

This idiot is obviously so stupid that he can't say a word of heartfelt words, but today he doesn't know which medicine he took wrongly, and the words of love come out every sentence, which makes him a little overwhelmed.

Bitter bamboo has failed him for hundreds of years, and he has made bitter bamboo suffer for thousands of years. This punishment should be enough, right?

Forget it, the past, no matter who is right or wrong, let him go away with the wind, Feng Qing sighed lightly, stretched out her jade hand, and tremblingly caressed Kuzhu's back, as expected, the next moment, he He was hugged even tighter by the person in front of him, with such ruthlessness that he wished to rub him into his chest.

After thousands of years, he finally held this man in his arms again.

This time, even if he wants to make an enemy of the entire cultivation world, he will never let go of Qing'er's hand again.

Panting heavily against the ear of the person in his arms, Kuzhu begged hoarsely: "Qing'er, I want you." In

one sentence, Feng Qing, who was still emotionally sentimental, turned dark instantly, and pushed He opened the person in front of him, and then slapped that person's bright forehead with ring scars on it.

This idiot, he thought that this person had improved over the past thousand years, but he didn't expect that he would still have such a stupid temperament that could spoil the scenery with a single sentence.

But it can be regarded as a bit of progress, he actually dared to take the initiative to ask for sex. In the past, as long as he didn't take the initiative to run into this person's wing, this person would never say a word even if he was suffocated.

The corners of her mouth curled up into an evil curve, Feng Qing almost laughed out of anger.

Pointing to the entrance of the cave, Fengqing's eyebrows hung upside down, and she growled angrily: "Get out, now, immediately, immediately, get out for me."

For some unknown reason, he rubbed his forehead, Kuzhu made a bitter face, a little puzzled, he was fine just now, why did he turn his face again all of a sudden?

Chirping and refusing to leave, Ku Zhu still wanted to stick to Feng Qing's body, but Feng Qing's gesture of raising his hand to hit him frightened him back.

"Ma'am, I want...I want to make out with you." Ku Zhu frowned with a bitter face, begging Feng Qing with a serious face.

Hearing this, Feng Qing's pale and bloodless face turned rosy, she pointed at Kuzhu's nose with trembling fingers and said angrily: "Get lost, who is your wife, you have nothing else to do all these years As he grows up, his face becomes thicker."

Who said that he didn't improve at all in other skills? Kuzhu pursed his mouth, and didn't quite agree with this sentence, but he didn't have the guts to refute it.

During these thousands of years, the countless days and nights spent alone were enough for him to understand many things.

After his Qing'er woke up, how should he beg for his forgiveness? How should I make up for it? How should I hold it in the palm of my hand and take care of it?

Step by step, move by move, everything was planned properly, but when Feng Qing woke up, she was completely confused.

Since it's hard work, you can only spend some other careful thinking.

Kuzhu looks stupid on the surface, but in fact he has a very active mind. Even Feng Qing, who has been clever since she was a child, has fallen into Kuzhu's trap countless times when she thinks she has everything under control. He was also sadly complacent, thinking that he had taken advantage of it.

"Of course you are my wife, madam, this mysterious ice cave is cold and gloomy, does madam want to stay here forever?" Bitter bamboo's golden eyes flashed, and she said helplessly.

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing didn't care about the madam at all.

Raising her phoenix eyes, Feng Qing squinted her eyes slightly and asked: "What do you mean by saying that?"

Seeing that the fish was about to take the bait, Ku Zhu's face became more serious, and she explained: "Madam's body lacks Yang Qi, of course you can't see the sunlight outside, but if, if..."

Speaking here, Ku Zhu faltered and paused, his eyes seemed to be a little embarrassed, and he moved around, not knowing where to look.

There is no need to mention the remaining half of the words, it has already been said.