Chapter 136 A Different Kind of Love

Gu Ziqing thought that Ye Lingyun would take him back to the inn where they were staying, but he didn't expect that the man just chose a remote corner of this border land and stopped pace.

After being put down from his arms, Gu Ziqing looked up suspiciously.

Surrounded by dense forests, only the blue sky the size of a wellhead can be seen above the head, and there is a delicate lawn under the feet, and even clusters of colorful wild flowers are blooming. This place is very quiet and elegant.

"Brother Ye, are you...?"

Hearing Gu Ziqing's incomprehensible question, Ye Lingyun didn't answer, just waved his hands, took off the black cloak that was wrapped around him, and spread it on the green lawn!

Then he walked slowly in front of Gu Ziqing, picked him up without saying a word, then half-kneeled down, and gently placed him on the black robe, and then his strong body was as heavy as a mountain, bullying him And down.

Gu Ziqing's eyes were dull, and she stared blankly at the blue sky the size of a well in midair, unable to react.

It wasn't until the skirt was ripped open, the cool air rushed in, and there was an excruciating biting sensation on the collarbone, that Gu Ziqing barely recovered.

Panicked, she raised her arms against the man's chest, and Gu Ziqing's bare hands suddenly clenched the front of the man's chest, her pupils widened, and she tentatively said in disbelief, "Brother Ye, you don't mean to be here ..."

After asking, there was still no other sound except for the rustling of the leaves blown by the wind, and the man gave him a reply by holding its plain hands behind its back, pressing them on the sides of the top of its head, and then bowed down. He lowered his head and buried his head in the hollow of his neck again.

Gu Ziqing was a little confused.

Although the environment was secluded enough, but after all, it was open to the public, and he couldn't let go of it after all.

Struggling to turn her head away, Gu Ziqing whispered like a mosquito: "Brother Ye, don't be here, don't!" After

Ye Lingyun heard this, he was completely indifferent, and continued to move his men regardless.

"Ziqing, be good, be obedient, I don't want to force you," the

tone is so gentle that you can drown, but what you say is threatening words, what do you mean by not wanting to force, then you are not forcing me now, but doing what?

Na Na opened his mouth, then closed it helplessly, Gu Ziqing's thick eyelashes trembled, and he closed his eyes tightly, his body also became stiff and tense.

Forget it, just obey that person once, it's not a matter of principle, after getting used to it. Maybe you will fall in love with the feeling that the ground is the mat and the sky is the quilt.

In Ye Lingyun's mind at the moment, all the scenes of Gu Ziqing waving the rattan whip with her white jade wrists are replaying. Although the two evil servants coveted his Ziqing, and death is not a pity, I have to admit that such a Gu Ziqing Ziqing is really amazingly beautiful!

Freeing up a big hand, condensed with green wood attribute light, Ye Lingyun's hand quickly transformed into a two-finger-thick, half-human long whip woven with vines and grass.

Holding the handle of the whip in his backhand, he gently slashed across the man's chest, waistline, and lower abdomen, which were exposed in the air.

Ye Lingyun's eyes were red, and he asked in a hoarse voice: "Ziqing, I want to hurt you in a different way this time, okay? Brother Ye swears, I will never hurt you." When the handle of the whip touched the

skin At that moment, Gu Ziqing's eyes widened in horror, and when she heard Ye Lingyun's words, she was even more terrified than anything else!

Instinctively, she pushed the person in front of her away, and Gu Ziqing's black hair casually scattered behind her back. Without the restraint of the rope buckle, Gu Ziqing's collar was even more messy, revealing most of her fragrant shoulders and delicate collarbone. .

Supporting the ground with both hands, Gu Ziqing shook her head desperately, and at the same time backed her body in panic, until her back was stuck to the trunk of the big tree, and she could not retreat.

There was a hint of tremor in the voice, and Gu Ziqing's eyes were slightly red, and she said unacceptably, "Brother Ye, you are crazy, you... you actually want to be rough on Ziqing!" The

man waved his whip , can pump a living and complete person into a puddle of blood foam, if it falls on him, even if it is just a whip, his skin will be ripped apart and his flesh will fly everywhere!

He did something wrong to make that person angry and wanted to use this kind of punishment to punish him. He was fine just now, why suddenly... But

he obviously did nothing, never failed, let alone betrayed.

For one thing, his heart was firmly tied to Ye Lingyun's body, and others couldn't get into his eyes at all!

Secondly, he didn't dare, Gu Ning's fate is a lesson from the past, he knows this person's temper too well, once he squanders this person's love, no one can bear the cruelty and ruthlessness that will follow.

But why did this man punish him? He obviously did nothing, did nothing!

Trembling, she stretched out half of her lotus root arm from her sleeve robe and wrapped it around her legs. Gu Ziqing shrank herself into a ball, trembling.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun frowned, his deep eyes sank, and then with a flick of his hand, he threw away the cane whip in his hand.

Taking a step forward, ignoring the man's struggle and resistance, he locked him tightly into his chest.

Ye Lingyun sighed softly, and carefully apologized.

"Ziqing, don't be afraid, it's my fault. If you can't accept it, I won't force you. We won't play anymore. Brother Ye still wants you gently, okay? Huh? Okay? Ziqing?

" Be as gentle as possible, now his precious wife is like a frightened bird, a random high-pitched voice may frighten people!

It's all his fault, possessiveness is causing trouble, why bring this up when there's nothing to do? It ended up being a good affair, but he messed it up!

After the man finished speaking, Gu Ziqing's body stiffened, and it took a long time for her eyes to react dully before she realized it.

Na Na opened his mouth, Gu Ziqing asked uncertainly: "Brother Ye, you don't... you really don't want to whip Ziqing, do you?" Hearing this, Ye

Lingyun It was a little speechless, and the arms that hugged the man tightened, Ye Lingyun replied angrily and helplessly: "Fool, what are you talking about? How is it possible? It's too late to hurt you, how can it hurt you? "

"But...but..."

Gu Ziqing didn't say what she said next, but turned her head away, her eyes fixed on the direction of the vine whip that was thrown away not far away, and she didn't say what she meant And metaphor.

Sighing again, Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand and stroked the man's smooth black hair.

"It's just for fun, if you don't like Ziqing, then let it go!"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, and after a long time of buffering, she lowered her head, and Zhang Zui responded in a nasty way: "Ziqing really doesn't like it!" I like it."

"Okay, then let it go, Brother Ye will follow you, Ziqing likes gentle ones, then I will come gently."

Although it was a bit regretful, Ye Lingyun still decided to respect Gu Ziqing's choice, and he could only be blamed for being too reckless. It seemed that Gu Ziqing, who was full of abusive aesthetics, had no eyesight for him!

Ye Lingyun ruthlessly cut off her little thoughts, bowed her head, and just wanted to gently kiss Gu Ziqing's temples and forehead to comfort her, but at this moment, Gu Ziqing's tolerant voice came ears.

"But if Brother Ye likes it, Ziqing can... you can give it a try!"

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's thin lips, which were trying to drop, froze in mid-air, and then a monstrous desire surged from the bottom of his eyes. Inside is even more blood boiling.

The Adam's apple rolled violently, and Ye Lingyun asked in a hoarse and uncertain voice: "Is Ziqing trying to coax me? If you force me, let it go!" Although the temptation is full, Ye Lingyun still doesn't want to force it

. Gu Ziqing, this person's willingness to make concessions to this point is enough to make him feel distressed and moved. At the same time, he has to think about his Ziqing even more.

Gu Ziqing did not choose to answer the question of whether to coax or not, but skipped it directly.

"Brother Ye, make sure you won't hurt me, don't hurt me, otherwise...or else, don't blame Ziqing and put you under house arrest." Mustering up her courage,

Gu Ziqing raised her chin, raised her eyebrows slightly, Just like the cub of the mythical nine-tailed fox, it is noble and inviolable, but it is willing to show all its weaknesses and beg for mercy for one person!

Ye Lingyun's deep eyes darkened in an instant, as deep as the night sky in the Lingwu world, with a fatal attraction, as if he would be willing to sink into it if he just took one more look, and couldn't extricate himself.

His personality, various postures, but every different appearance of him can make Ye Lingyun go crazy and become a demon.

Lifting the man's chin with one hand, Ye Lingyun bowed his head and kissed it viciously. Then the other hand, with all five fingers spread wide, took the straw whip that was left aside into the palm of his hand, and waved it tentatively. After a while.

The piercing voice came to the ears, and as expected, the person under him trembled involuntarily. No matter how strong he was on the surface, he was not afraid, but he was actually a little scared in his bones!

But if Ye Lingyun wanted to give up at this critical moment, it was too late!

"Ma'am, don't worry, it won't cause pain, let alone hurt, it's just for fun, that's all." The

hoarse voice and gentle tone can make a stone melt into a body, and frost boil into a fire!

Gu Ziqing was coaxed by the black-bellied and scheming Ye Lingyun in this way, and there was not even a bone left in the food!

The man said it didn't hurt, so it really didn't hurt. The grass whip fell on his body, it was numb, like a tiny electric arc jumping across. I don't know what technique the man used. It doesn't hurt him. . It will also leave one after another bright red marks on his body to satisfy that person's morbid possessive desire!

As for the person who got the bargain, this time he tossed and tossed for an extra long time, and uncharacteristically, he whispered too many love words into his ear.

Ziqing, you definitely don't know how beautiful you are like this, with tears in the corners of your eyes, moist and lustful eyes, I can't hold Ziqing, fortunately you are only in this seat, if I miss you, In the rest of my life, what should I regret?

Ziqing, don't leave me, if you dare, I will break your tendons and hamstrings, put chains on your body, imprison you by your side, have fun day and night, so that you can only hold me in your eyes.

These blunt words spread to the ears, making Gu Ziqing's face flushed, and his whole body burned.

This person can actually talk about love with a sense of threat, and I am afraid that he is the only one in the entire cultivation world!

As soon as the man finished speaking, another grass whip landed on the inner thigh impartially. Gu Ziqing shivered and curled up, with his toes arched inwards cutely. He couldn't bear the sudden pleasure. Hold on, the eyes become hazy and blurred at night! I can't get back to God for a long time!

really. His brother Ye is a lunatic, a lunatic who is obsessed with Gu Ziqing for him!