Chapter 75 Irresistible

The wedding hall prepared by Ye Lingyun is on the top of the snow-capped mountain where Yujian Palace is located.

Surrounded by white snow, covered in silver, only the eaves and corridors of the palace are covered with gorgeous wedding silk.

Holding Gu Ziqing in his arms, Ye Lingyun approached step by step, leaving a neat row of footprints behind him, which were soon buried by the biting cold wind and thin snow.

The heights are extremely cold, he only asks for one person to accompany him!

The bitter cold wind outside the house was completely blocked by the barrier, and the rows of holy sunflowers in the house were blooming on the beams, and the warm warmth fell down and hit her body, making Gu Ziqing narrow her eyes comfortably .

The warm jade bed had already been transferred from the side courtyard by Ye Lingyun, and it was quietly placed in the center of the hall at this moment.

Raising his hand, lifting the shadowy, ambiguous red curtain, Ye Lingyun gently placed Gu Ziqing on the warm jade bed, then bent down, and carefully took off his shoes and socks for that person.

As a result, a golden chain on the man's left ankle penetrated into the depths of his eyes.

Ye Lingyun lifted Gu Ziqing's jade feet, kneaded and played with them in his hands, but his eyes were fixed on the golden chain, and there was an unconcealable smile of satisfaction in his eyes.

The other hand caressed her ankle, and caressed along the golden chain. Ye Lingyun raised her lips and asked softly, "Do you like the wedding gift I gave you?

" With a little effort, he tried to withdraw his jade feet from Ye Lingyun's hands, but it was of no avail.

Sensing the man's intentions, Ye Lingyun's big hands tightened and tightened, leaving whitish fingerprints on Gu Ziqing's jade feet.

Raising his deep eyes, Ye Lingyun's sharp eyes fell on Gu Ziqing's exquisite face, what he meant was self-evident, and he was waiting for his answer.

Thinking of the temper his mother threw at him, Gu Ziqing felt a little sad, lowered her eyes, and her voice was tinged with grievance.

"Hi...I like it."

Hearing this answer, Ye Lingyun was not very satisfied.

The strength of his subordinates intensified a bit, Ye Lingyun narrowed his eyes dangerously, and said in a deep voice: "Oh? I like it so wronged?" The

jade feet turned abnormally bluish-white from the man's kneading. After Ziqing frowned slightly and took a look at her eyebrows, she then lowered her head, bit her lips and said in a low voice, "But... mother said, it's for marking the furnace." Ye Lingyun didn't expect that

Gu Ziqing would actually be Stuck on this issue.

Ye Lingyun frowned and growled, "Absurd, what kind of cauldron? How can I regard Ziqing as a cauldron?"

This person's temper is always so unpredictable. Love sighed lightly, helpless.

He also said that other people are absurd, shouldn't the person who did such absurd thing feel that he is the most absurd?

That's all, anyway, he knew from the very beginning that this person didn't mean that.

Wrapping her arms around Ye Lingyun's neck actively, Gu Ziqing tried to change the subject, and whispered into the man's ear, "Ziqing knew that Brother Ye didn't mean that, so she asked my mother to wear it on my left On the ankle of my foot, Brother Ye, do you know why I chose to wear it on my left foot? Because compared to my right ankle, it is closer to my heart." As he spoke, Gu Ziqing took Ye Lingyun's big hand and covered it on his left chest.

Because compared with the right ankle, here is closer to the heart! ! !

In one sentence, all Ye Lingyun's rationality and ridiculous self-control were defeated, and he stood up suddenly, pinning him down.

Ye Lingyun growled hoarsely: "Gu Ziqing, don't provoke me. If I lose my mind, you will suffer."

Hearing this, panic flashed deep in Gu Ziqing's eyes. , but pursed his thin lips tightly, unwilling to admit defeat easily.

Forcibly raising the corners of her mouth, Gu Ziqing smiled slightly with crooked eyebrows and said: "It's natural, Ziqing knows it very well." Look, it was

such a forced look again, after Ye Lingyun took a look, I just felt that my blood was boiling, my animal desire was clamoring to rush out of my body, the crimson at the bottom of my eyes gradually spread until it was out of control.

The big hands jumped to the front of Gu Ziqing's wedding robe, and just stroked it lightly. The rows of neat rope buttons were untied spontaneously, revealing half of Gu Ziqing's fair chest and round shoulders. .

In the end, I saw that it was the magic weapon refined by this person, but I didn't expect to save such a trick, but for this purpose, it is a bit unappealing.

The gorgeous wedding robe set off the white and delicate skin of that person. Ye Lingyun could no longer remain indifferent. She lowered her head, her wet and hot tongue kept lingering on Gu Ziqing's chest, collarbone, and finally lingering on the round shoulders. The next shallow tooth mark. ?The man's light bite didn't bring much pain, but a strong desire to conquer, which made Gu Ziqing feel that he had nowhere to escape.

Ye Lingyun felt more and more dissatisfied, her big hands went all the way down, removing the obstructing clothes one by one, revealing Gu Ziqing's fair and slender body.

Raising his head slightly, Ye Lingyun's eyes were like a starving beast, looking fiercely and ferociously at the prey below him.

From the moment when she was stripped of her clothes and met naked, Gu Ziqing no longer had the composure she had at first.

The erected jade crown was slowly pulled off from behind by the man, and the soft black hair spread out in an instant, and what's more, it fell to the floor along the warm jade bed.

She secretly opened her eyes and saw that the man was neatly dressed and not messed up, Gu Ziqing's body was suddenly coated with a layer of crimson.

Raising his arms in a panic to cover his moist eyes and half of his red face, Gu Zi begged softly in a helpless voice: "Brother Ye, please, don't look, don't look!

" I was so confused that I didn't hear what Gu Ziqing said in detail. The only thing that came to my ears was the whispered begging, please, please!

This caused Ye Lingyun's possessiveness, which belonged to a male beast, to instantly surge, his blood-red eyes slightly lowered, the corners of Ye Lingyun's mouth raised slightly, and an evil and low-pitched chuckle suddenly came out from the depths of his throat.

How can it be just this level of pleading? You must cry and say these words!

Ye Lingyun suddenly lifted the hem of his clothes, stretched out his hand, locked Gu Ziqing's ankles, pulled him under him, and then lifted those two slender white legs to his shoulders.

Realizing what Ye Lingyun was going to do, Gu Ziqing's pupils shrank suddenly.

"Brother Ye, Brother Ye, don't!"

He has never experienced love affairs, but his scalp is numb just thinking about it. If he rushes in like this recklessly, he will definitely be torn apart from the middle.

Struggling to escape, but Ye Lingyun firmly suppressed her under her body. Gu Ziqing's eyes were full of pleading mist, and she shook her head helplessly and fearfully.

But Ye Lingyun at this time turned a blind eye to all of this.

He once warned him, don't provoke, don't seduce, but he just didn't listen.

And he once said that if you don't feel sorry for him because it's his first time, then you really won't feel sorry for him.

ah! The sharp pain spread from an indescribable place to all limbs and bones, so that Gu Ziqing only had time to utter a quick cry of pain before completely losing his strength.

A layer of cold sweat broke out on her forehead, Gu Ziqing clenched her lower lip, her eyes were slightly red, and unbearable tears slipped from the corners of her eyes into her hair.

"Brother Ye, I'm in so much pain!" Gu Ziqing sobbed softly.

It really hurts, compared to the pain of being broken by that person, it's not too much.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's movements barely stopped, after all, he still felt distressed.

The domineering kiss became gentle and lingering. He carefully kissed the corners of Gu Ziqing's lips, opened his white teeth, wrapped his lilac tongue around him, and soothed his unbearable pain.

"Ziqing, it will hurt the first time. Only when it hurts can you remember who you have entrusted yourself to!"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes were slightly stunned, and she was speechless. Yes, in fact, it doesn't need to be so painful, he will carve that person into his bones.

"Brother Ye, but, it really hurts."

At this moment, Gu Ziqing's eyes had long since lost the stubborn look, and they were full of begging.

He regretted himself very much, why did he insist on provoking such a violent lion, knowing that he couldn't bear the consequences, but he couldn't remember it many times.

"Oh? Why don't you be provocative? I remember that Ziqing didn't say that just now." Ye Lingyun's mouth twitched slightly, and his heart was filled with satisfaction. He finally saw the man's mildness and sharpness fade away, and he wept softly.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing shook her head helplessly.

"Brother Ye, it won't happen in the future, you spare me, this time."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's hanged eyes twitched, and there was a slight looseness on his cold face, but he was immediately caught It was replaced by ferocious ruthlessness.

Stretching out his arms, he imprisoned Gu Ziqing, who was covered in cold sweat and his limbs were weak, into his arms. Ye Lingyun didn't reply, but Gu Ziqing's answer was given to his ignoring movements.

"Be obedient, just this time, when the first time is over, I will heal your injuries, but I can't do it now. I know you hurt, and I feel bad, but I can only bear it. This is the first and only time. I want to You hurt."

It hurts to remember who I am, and it hurts to remember who I gave myself to!

As soon as Gu Ziqing heard this, she knew it was over. Her slender arms wrapped around Ye Lingyun's slightly sweaty neck helplessly, and she buried her head in the man's neck with difficulty, her black hair slipping down her back. , stacked on the warm jade bed, entangled on the man's strong arms, covering most of the beautiful scenery by the way.

Gu Ziqing bit her lip and endured silently, turning all the pain into grunts and gasps.

He thinks Brother Ye is really too good, too much, too special, too special.

But he, who was worthless in front of Ye Lingyun, couldn't resist this kind of strength and domineering! ! !