Chapter 133 The Arrogant Servant

Today, as usual, Gu Ziqing came to this inn again to beg for a drink.

That person won't let him drink too much at one time, so he will come every day. Although it's a bit opportunistic to do so, as long as Ye Lingyun doesn't speak, Gu Ziqing will be so happy!

Still wearing a plain white robe, Gu Ziqing wore a bamboo hat on her head, while Ye Lingyun was wrapped in a black robe, with a black cloak covering her head. These two things all had the effect of shielding the consciousness, so that As a result, even if someone wants to see the true faces of the two of them, what they see is only a blur!

The shopkeeper of this inn, through these few days of conversation, has become acquainted with Gu Ziqing and the two of them. Seeing the arrival of the distinguished guest, he hurriedly came out of the inn.

His increasingly bloated body rolled in front of Gu Ziqing like a ball, and the shopkeeper's face was piled up with flesh, and he said flatteringly with a smile on his face: "Dear guest, dear guest, please come inside quickly, I didn't expect this time, The customer was delayed for half an hour, and I thought that the distinguished guest would not come today."

Every day, the shopkeeper came at a fixed time, and the shopkeeper had already figured out the pattern.

Nodding slightly, Gu Ziqing responded softly: "There is something urgent today, so I delayed a little bit, it's still the old rule, a pot of drunken dust!" The

man he rescued on the edge of the cliff a few days ago has shown signs of awakening, That's why I stayed to observe for a while, so I wasted some time.

When the man wakes up, he can learn the whole story from him. While bandaging the man's wound, Gu Ziqing found out that the child is not very old, even less than a hundred years old, but he is extremely able to bear the pain , Those wounds that are shocking to look at, must be bandaged to tear the flesh, but the child bit his lower lip to death, and didn't say a word until he fainted from the pain.

I don't know who is so cruel that he is willing to torture such a well-behaved and sensible child?

Maybe it's because Qing Cang and Jin Bao are by my side, so Gu Ziqing can't tolerate such a thing in his eyes now!

In the past few days, he and brother Ye also heard a little bit of wind.

Also in this inn, when some guests are free and have nothing to do, they will form a group and talk about the new things that have happened in Jian'an City in recent days, and one of them has aroused Gu Ziqing attention.

It is said that not long ago, the big cultivator family in Jian'an City—the Mu family publicly executed a young mute who ruined the family's reputation!

Gu Ziqing vaguely sensed that this incident might be related to the seriously injured man she rescued, but she couldn't be sure if she didn't get any response from the person involved!

The shopkeeper quickly brought up the drunken dust, and then retreated wisely.

Gu Ziqing's face was deep, she tapped the table with one index finger slightly, and held the wine glass with the other hand, brought it to her mouth and took a sip, then lowered her eyes, not knowing what she was thinking about.

But today is destined to be an unusual day. Gu Ziqing was interrupted before she could find a clue about what she was thinking about.

I saw two burly men with unshaven beards, dressed in taupe shorts, walking in from the outside of the inn swaggering and shouting loudly.

Gu Ziqing's pupils suddenly shrank with the embroidered small green characters on the neckline of the taupe shorts they were wearing.

The word Mu is actually a servant of the Mu family?

Gu Ziqing returned to normal after a chill, and Gu Ziqing was still sipping the wine leisurely. She seemed to have a calm expression, but her ears were pricked up, and she kept accepting the ambiguity between the two servants' every move. conveyed message.

He wanted to see what strange things happened to the Mu family!

And those two servants were the two who took care of the little mute back then, and at the same time the two who tortured the little mute inhumanely!

They were rewarded and favored by Mu Xiuwen because they helped Mu Xiuwen get rid of his serious troubles, so their status in the Mu family has already risen.

The two of them have survived for so many years, and they finally made it to the top. Although this kind of success is based on the fact that other people's lives are worse than death, they have no shame or self-blame. They just hate why they didn't torture that person earlier. Little dumb, if that happened earlier, wouldn't they have been able to live a good life long ago!

This kind of life that no longer has to look at others makes the two brothers forget who they are. Now no matter who they look at, they have eyes on the top of their heads, and they are very defiant.

The two brothers who want to show off will never miss a chance to fake their prestige.

Today, they selected an inn after discussion and planned to come to Liliwei.

But as the saying goes, if you do many unrighteous deeds, you will die yourself. At this moment, the two brothers are planning to accept the expressions of envy or awe from the crowd, but they have not noticed at all that they have already stood before the edge of the sharp sword. If he is arrogant and domineering, he will fall to the ground and die without a place to die.

"Come on, who owns this inn? You two uncles are here, and you don't come out to greet them?" The

shopkeeper of this inn has been operating here for many years. He looks fat and fat, but in fact The heart is very transparent.

Seeing these two striding with their heads held high, wishing to walk sideways, the shopkeeper knew that he might not be able to do business well today, and these two were obviously here to pick things up.

But his cultivation is low, and although the two of them are mediocre, they are the lackeys of the Mu family after all. If they can be kind, try not to make things big. In Jian'an City, I am afraid that there is no way to do business smoothly.

Three steps in parallel, the shopkeeper of the inn hastily greeted him with a smiling face. Bowing and bowing, he said: "You two masters, two distinguished guests, are really flourishing when you come to the Bi Pavilion. Please come inside, please come inside."

Hearing this, the vanity of the two servants was satisfied, and the faces on their faces Showing a complacent smile, he was even more arrogant, and became more and more aggressive.

"Hmph, even if you have a bit of vision, don't hurry up and prepare a good private seat and offer the best spirit fruit and wine. Your uncle and I both have spirit stones. It will be enough to give you two at that time." You will not have to worry about food and clothing for the rest of your life!"

"Yes, yes, the two masters can see that they are people of high status. Please, old boy, I will prepare the private seat right away." Hearing these arrogant words, the shopkeeper's face He sneered a few times and complimented him a few times, but in fact he was already cursing in his heart! Pooh, what are the two watchdogs of the Mu family, they really regard themselves as characters, and don't even look at the poor appearance of that body, so they have the nerve to call themselves masters?

Although everyone in the inn is well aware of this, one thing more is worse than one thing less, there is no need to cause more disputes and stir up trouble.

After the two brothers entered the inn, the lively atmosphere fell silent in an instant. All the casual cultivators lowered their heads and started eating without talking or chatting.

The two brothers snorted coldly when they saw this scene, and nodded in satisfaction. They couldn't hide the despicable look in their eyes!

The disdain and ignorance of the people at the scene fell into their eyes, but it turned into awe that dare not speak out. At this moment, the two brothers looked at each other and smiled, and then sneered at everyone, wanting to show it even more Their arrogance!

Just right, the shopkeeper of the inn brought them a wonderful opportunity.

Because the inn was already full at the moment, and the only two remaining seats were in the inconspicuous corners, this made the two brothers who wanted to show themselves by making troubles seize the opportunity, and started to quarrel.

The shopkeeper also knew that something bad might happen, so he looked a little embarrassed, but as expected, he just pointed in the direction of the corner respectfully, and before he could say his guilt, his collar was lifted up.

One of the two brothers, with angry eyes, weighed the shopkeeper's and threw it into the corner.

The shopkeeper's plump body hit the wall with a 'bump', and he couldn't get up for a long time.

"Okay, you, this old boy, dare to tease my two brothers? You have arranged such an inconspicuous corner for us, obviously looking down on us, why? You don't plan to do business anymore? Our two brothers are the sons of the Mu family The big red man in front of you has offended us, and you will definitely be unable to eat it!"

After warning viciously, the two brothers didn't care about the innkeeper's life or death at all, and a pair of vicious eyes swept around, and soon Set his sights on the central area of ​​the inn.

A grin appeared on their faces, and the two arrogant servants swaggered towards that direction.

And the direction they chose was exactly where Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing were.

It's true that if there is a way to heaven, you don't go, and there is no way to hell, you just want to go. This is purely their own way of death, and there is no one else to blame!

The two brothers quickly came to Gu Ziqing's body, one of them put his arms around his chest, raised his chin, stepped forward and ordered unceremoniously: "You two, why are you still standing there, make way for me, Mr. ? Really blinded a pair of eyes, there is no wink at all, don't you want it anymore? You have offended our Mu family, and you will die badly."

Open their mouths and shut their mouths about the Mu family, as if the two of them can represent the entire Mu family!

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing was not annoyed, and slowly put down the wine bowl in his hand, and lightly pursed his lips to savor it, but he didn't even bother to lift his eyelids.

"Look at your clothes, but the Mu family? I heard that the Mu family executed a child a while ago, do you know about it?"

Gu Ziqing raised his eyes without fear, and spoke in a calm voice.

Hearing this, the two brothers looked at each other and smiled, but they became more proud, raised their heads and laughed twice, and one of them spoke first.

"I didn't expect this incident to have spread. That's right, it happened. Telling it scared you to death. It was our two brothers who executed that little mute. We broke his ribs and broke his ribs. It burned his fingers, scalded his skin, scratched his face, and in the end, beat him out of shape with a whip. Watching his heart-piercing screams and leaving all over the place, Blood, don't mention how refreshing you are, how about it? Are you afraid? If you don't want to die, then quickly give up this seat to me, and maybe I can spare your life if I'm in a good mood!

" At that moment, the burly man didn't show any remorse or guilt on his face. Instead, he had a smug smile, and behaved very sternly, as if this was such an honor and something worth showing off!