Chapter 120 Ziqing Drunk

After a few glasses of wine, Gu Ziqing was already so drunk that she didn't know what eve it was.

I have to say that this wine is indeed a good thing. Once I let go of my courage, I dare to say anything.

The two drunken beauties who were addicted to alcohol soon became less constrained, and they became one after a while, pouring fine wine into their mouths one by one.

From time to time, they whispered a few whispers to each other. Whenever they talked about happiness, they opened their mouths and laughed twice. Crazy like a fool, crying and laughing, noisy and noisy.

Jin Bao was sleeping soundly, but was awakened by the sudden noise, stretched out his small paws and rubbed his small eyes, Jin Bao searched for the source of the noise with a displeased face.

After seeing the scenery on the deck, his jaw almost fell to the ground in shock, and he rubbed his small eyes in disbelief. Jin Bao felt that he had fallen asleep, so he had hallucinations.

That drunk with disheveled clothes, flushed face, and hair scattered on the ground, is he still the beauty he saw when he first met?

No, he must have slept too little, so his brain is broken. Jin Bao's eyes were dull, unwilling to believe what he saw, but the next moment, there was a 'bang', and he lay down again, After a while, the snoring started again.

So, seven days later, when Ye Lingyun came out of the refining room, what he saw was Gu Ziqing like this.

He opened his body and lay sprawled on the deck, with a blush on his face, which was alluring. Holding a wine jar in his arms, he opened his mouth from time to time, raised his hand, filled his mouth with a mouthful, and then With a grunt, he swallowed boldly.

Because I was too drunk, my arms were trembling, and all the wine that accidentally spilled was spilled on my chest, soaking my messy skirt, and my hair was scattered all over the floor, sticky and wet Wrapped around her neck and wrists, Gu Ziqing was already drunk, but she still couldn't resist the temptation, pouring fine wine into her mouth one after another.

And Feng Qing was not much better, lying half dead beside Gu Ziqing, her eyebrows and eyes were stained with a touch of charm, and she also looked in such a mess.

The two of them formed a big character, lying side by side on the deck, their eyes widened.

Ye Lingyun's face darkened instantly, and the expression on his face was even more ugly.

He strode over, bent down, and embraced Gu Ziqing, who had softened into mud, into his arms.

That person's current body was made of water, and he couldn't hold it at all. When he found an opportunity, he kept sliding down like a stick of mud.

The pupils shrank slightly, and Ye Lingyun narrowed his eyes dangerously, and said in a harsh voice: "Look at you, what you look like, these seven days, I asked you to entertain distinguished guests, and that's how you entertained, it's outrageous. "

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing turned her head dully, and looked in Ye Lingyun's direction after searching for a few times.

After giggling twice, Gu Ziqing stretched out a finger and poked Ye Lingyun's face indiscriminately.

Lifting the wine jar tightly held in her arms, under the gaze of Ye Lingyun's gloomy eyes, she took another big gulp into her mouth, swallowed it with a 'gulp', and then Gu Ziqing stuffed the rest of the wine jar into it. In Ye Lingyun's arms, he roared boldly: "Come on, keep drinking, I can drink another pot, who is afraid of whom?"

Another pot? Is it still dead?

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's expression became even uglier, and his voice became even colder.

"Gu Ziqing, hurry up and wake up this seat, look at you, how decent you are now?"

But this sentence is not made out of nothing.

Squinting her eyes and looking at Ye Lingyun in front of her, Gu Ziqing gave a light snort indifferently, then raised her weak arm, and pushed Ye Lingyun's chest away vigorously.

"Who are you? Are you in charge of me? If you don't drink, stay away, don't disturb my interest." Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's eyes froze slightly, and the

corners of his mouth twitched even more .

Look what he heard? uncle? Is this person still his son? It won't be dropped by someone, right? This is obviously that Feng Qing's catchphrase, and after only a few days of getting along, he has imitated it and said it so smoothly?

A cold light flashed in his eyes, seeing Gu Ziqing like this, Ye Lingyun was so angry that he gritted his teeth and said intimidatingly, "Gu Ziqing, do you owe yourself a lesson?" Hearing this threat, Gu

Ziqing Ziqing didn't care much, raised her willow eyebrows lightly, stretched out a slender finger, and picked out her ears indifferently.

Look what he heard? This person still wants to teach him a lesson? I don't know where the tall guy came from? How dare you talk to him like that!

With a cold snort, she raised her chin haughtily, Gu Ziqing held the precious wine jar with one hand and refused to let go, while tremblingly raised the other hand.

Pointing at Ye Lingyun's nose, Gu Ziqing scolded arrogantly: "You bastard! You... still want to teach me a lesson? Do you know who I am? I... I am the young lady of Yujian Palace, how dare you?" Offend me? If you have... If you have the guts, don't run away today, wait until I call the head of the family, see if you can't beat... If you beat me, you will kneel down and beg for mercy."

She couldn't straighten her tongue after drinking, Gu Ziqing managed to express what she wanted to say clearly, but the next moment, she belched loudly.

Smash it, Smash it, Gu Ziqing rubbed her hand into her bosom, lifted the wine jar in her arms to her face again, then raised her head, gulped down her stomach with a big gulp, and then patted her belly contentedly .

Already dizzy after drinking, everything looked like three heads and countless arms. Gu Ziqing staggered forward a step, but her left foot caught her right foot, and fell to the ground with a plop, but the miracle was that , The precious wine jar in his hand was subconsciously protected by him in his arms, and it was unharmed.

These words, this posture, I also learned from Feng Qing, that expression, that manner, are simply lifelike, penetrating three points Feng Qing is on the glacier island, causing trouble everywhere, if anyone dares to fight against him, just let out this sentence Speak harshly, and then go home and move his dead bamboo out to find him a place.

Gu Ziqing moved the original words here, but the supporter inside was replaced by the host of the Kuzhu Temple and the Young Master of Yujian Palace.

If it was a victim who dared to talk to him like that, Ye Lingyun would have whipped him up and beat him to death. How dare you call him a son of a bitch? And beat him to his knees begging for mercy?

When Ye Lingyun heard this, his complexion could no longer be described as black, his eyes were so dark that water could drip out, and his whole body exuded a hostility that was about to condense into substance.

Well, after living for two lives, no one dared to call him a grandson. If he was a grandson, what would this person be if he was crushed by him? Gui grandson wife?

The anger was completely aroused, Ye Lingyun's subordinates were no longer polite, they put Gu Ziqing on their shoulders, turned around and walked towards the wing angrily.

He wanted to revive his husband for a long time, but he never found the opportunity. This time, if he doesn't punish this person, he will read the three words Ye Lingyun backwards from now on.

After Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing left, Ku Zhu sighed softly, stepped out from the main hall, and came to Feng Qing.

Drinking so much that everything was blurry, a shadow suddenly cast in front of her eyes, blocking the light, Feng Qing slightly frowned, and looked up suspiciously.

In his sight, he was vaguely still the same person from back then!

Suddenly her eyes were red, Feng Qing stretched out her arms tremblingly, her face was fragile, and her voice choked up: "Stupid wood? Is it you? You came to see me? You trust me, right? You hug me, Feng Qing hurts so much, really hurts."

She vaguely recalled herself back then, huddled up at the foot of Mount Wutai in pain, her body enduring the ravages and tortures of the devil's murderous aura, and every time she couldn't bear it and the pain was so painful that she fell into a coma, the sight before her eyes I always fantasize about that person, but every time I wake up from the pain, I find that everything is an illusion.

Could it be, this time, also his wishful thinking?

As soon as Feng Qing's words fell, the next moment, her soft and boneless body was tightly hugged into her arms, Kuzhu frowned tightly, her heart ached so much that she wanted to rub this person into her bones.

"Qing'er, I'm here, I'm here to look for you, I believe in you, I only believe in you, and I only want you alone."

Hearing that familiar voice and solemn tone, Feng Qing, who had looked mournful just now, suddenly felt Without any warning, she shed tears, blinked Feng Zhen, and laughed silly, Feng Qing stretched out her arms and wrapped them around Ku Zhu's neck.

"Si Zhuzi, you want me, Fengqing likes you, really likes you, why does she like you so much, like a demon, tell me, are you bewitched to me, are you... "

The rest of the words were vaguely inaudible, and Feng Qing's mouth was still stirring slightly, but her pair of phoenix eyes gradually closed, and finally, she fell into a coma like this.

It has been a long time since Ku Zhu heard such a sincere confession from his wife, and he had tried his best to listen to it again, but now that he really heard it, his heart ached so much.

Gently hugging the person horizontally, Kuzhu walked slowly and breathed carefully, turned around slowly, and walked towards the wing he had chosen.

Since then, the deck, which has been bustling for seven days, finally regained its calm.

Over there, Ku Zhu carried Feng Qing into the room, and here, Ye Lingyun carried Gu Ziqing back to the wing.

The man resisted fiercely on his shoulders, if Ye Lingyun hadn't been so strong, he would have broken free from him.

Throwing the man onto the jade bed, Ye Lingyun looked at Gu Ziqing who was holding the precious wine jar and glaring at him with gloomy eyes, the more he looked, the more angry he became.

Unexpectedly, he teleported over, snatched the man's wine jar, and threw it aside. Ye Lingyun immediately untied Gu Ziqing's forehead, and tied Gu Ziqing's wrist tightly, who hadn't reacted yet. .

His precious wine jar was snatched away, Gu Ziqing's eyes were stunned, and after realizing it, she was about to get up and snatch it, but her wrists were tied up again, and she frowned slightly, Gu Ziqing struggled fiercely To make money, but to no avail.

Glaring fiercely at the person in front of him, Gu Ziqing ordered bluntly, "You... what are you doing? Let go of me quickly, do you know who I am? You don't want to live anymore, do you?" He doesn't want to live

anymore ? From my point of view, you, Gu Ziqing, don't want to live anymore.

The sympathy that was still there, because this person's words disappeared in an instant, Ye Lingyun snorted coldly, and hit a spell, and the forehead that was originally wrapped around Gu Ziqing's jade wrist spontaneously went around the beam of the room. On, and then tightened more and more. Due to the pulling force, Gu Ziqing's body was gradually lifted up, and finally only the tiptoes could barely touch the ground.