Chapter 70 Take the initiative to attack

Patting the wolf's head of the little milk wolf, Gu Ziqing stood up and got out of bed. The next moment, she pushed open the door and ran towards the main hall of Yujian Palace without hesitation.

And the main hall of Yujian Palace is the place where Ye Lingyun usually handles clan affairs. There are layers of disciples guarding outside the door. Gu Ziqing was stopped by the disciples guarding the door before he was within ten meters down.

"Who is here? This is the important place of Yujian Palace, and idlers are not allowed to enter."

Gu Ziqing poked his head into the main hall anxiously, and asked anxiously: "Brother Ye... No, the young suzerain just now Did you enter the main hall?"

Just now, for the sake of a man, the Young Sect Master personally beat Young Master Gu, who was about to hold the Dao Couple Ceremony, into a cripple. Recorded in the image stone and passed on from hand to hand.

The current Gu Ziqing is a figure that almost everyone in Yujian Palace can recognize at a glance. After all, everyone is afraid of accidentally offending the wrong person in the future, and calling for a disaster of death.

The disciple who stopped Gu Ziqing was also having a headache at the moment. He must have forgotten to read the almanac when he went out today, and this "jackpot" fell on him.

"Young master, the young master did go in just now." The disciple of Yujian Palace cupped his hands slightly, and replied in a respectful tone. After thinking about it, the disciple added another sentence: "The young master's face is very cold, and he seems to be in a very bad mood. Oops."

The Yujian Palace disciple said this extra sentence with the intention of persuading Gu Ziqing to leave, but he didn't expect that after hearing this, Gu Ziqing not only did not leave, but became even more anxious.

"Can you let me in? I have something to say to your young suzerain."

Gu Ziqing wanted to rush in regardless, but was stopped outside the door again by the shocked disciples of Yujian Palace.

Seeing the embarrassment on the faces of the disciples of Yujian Palace, he said apologetically: "Master, no one can approach this main hall without the order of the young suzerain. Please don't make us difficult." Hearing this, Gu Ziqing frowned slightly

. Frowning, he said unhappily: "Can't you be accommodating?"

Seeing the man's obviously unhappy face, the disciple of Yujian Palace shuddered, but he still answered bravely: "No."

Gu Ziqing sighed softly In one breath, he didn't want to embarrass these conscientious disciples, so he slowed down his tone and discussed: "Then can you please inform me? Just say that Gu Ziqing is asking to see you.

" "

Hearing this, the disciple guarding the door was obviously relieved, fortunately, he was a sensible man, if he didn't care about it, no matter who was right and who was wrong, it must be ordinary people like them who were blamed in the end. Ordinary disciples.

Gu Ziqing watched anxiously as the disciple disappeared into the gate of the main hall, her warm eyes were tinged with worry. Will Brother Ye meet him? When the man was about to leave, he was already on the verge of fury. I'm afraid...

Sure enough, the disciple quickly retreated, walking towards Gu Ziqing with an unnatural expression.

Taking a look at the disciple's face from a distance, Gu Ziqing sighed inwardly, and already had the answer.

"My lord, I'm sorry. The young master said that he...will not see anyone."

Gu Ziqing felt bitter about the expected answer, but she was not discouraged.

I saw him slowly take off the fox fur cloak on his body, and stood in the biting cold wind wearing only a single piece of clothing. After the heat from his body dissipated, his lips turned blue from the cold, and his hands and feet were cold, he walked there again. In front of a disciple, he cupped his hands and begged, "I hope your Excellency can inform me again."

The disciple gave Gu Ziqing a strange look, not understanding why this person abused him.

"Well, then I'll report it again." Somewhat embarrassed, the disciple just turned around and before he had time to leave, he was stopped by Gu Ziqing.

"Please wait a moment!"

Turning his head back in confusion, the disciple asked suspiciously, "Is there anything else, Master?

" He was shivering in the cold, but he still refused to leave.'"

Hearing this, the gatekeeper disciple of Yujian Palace was even more puzzled, he really didn't understand what this young master was thinking , I don't see you, I don't see you. Does it have anything to do with how many clothes you wear?

Although he didn't understand, he still politely agreed. The disciple walked into the main hall, and after giving the briefing respectfully, he realized that it really had something to do with how many clothes he wore.

Ye Lingyun, who heard the announcement again, frowned suddenly, threw the last teacup on the table in a rage, and mercilessly scolded the disciple, "Trash, why didn't you say it earlier?

" He took a step back in fear, looked at the shattered teacup at his feet with fear on his face, opened his mouth nah, just about to beg for mercy, but when he raised his head, he found that there was still the figure of the young suzerain at the same place?

At this moment, Ye Lingyun had already galloped out of the gate of the main hall. Seeing from a distance the man shivering in the cold wind, but still slender figure, the anger in his eyes surged even more intensely.

Gu Ziqing, who had been staring at the door, naturally saw Ye Lingyun's figure, and shook hands vaguely. After confirming that his palms were cold, he stepped forward to meet him.

Walking up to Ye Lingyun, before the man got angry, Gu Ziqing put his cold palm on Ye Lingyun's wrist first, with a bit of grievance on his face, and whispered: "Brother Ye." Ye

Lingyun The words that I wanted to reprimand were blocked in my throat like this, I frowned slightly, and took a deep look at Gu Ziqing, and the next moment, I directly walked into the hall with my arms.

Looking at the mess in the main hall, Gu Ziqing sighed softly, feeling a little uncertain.

He just wanted that person to see him, so he came up with such a way. Now, the person has seen it, but the person has probably seen through his own little thoughts, and at this moment, he may be even more angry with him .

I slammed into the blade of the sword in front, deliberately catching the cold in the cold wind and then back, and with his observation, Brother Ye seemed to be very disgusted with his methods of hurting himself to achieve his goal, Gu Ziqing's mouth was bitter , I'm afraid it won't end so well this time!

After entering the main hall with Gu Ziqing in his arms, Ye Lingyun put him aside and turned around to go about his own business.

He pampered him, pampered him, and didn't let anyone hurt him, but this person actually hurt himself, this was something Ye Lingyun could not tolerate.

Seeing that the man turned a blind eye to him and refused to give alms, Gu Ziqing felt bitter, pinched his sleeves with his bare hands, and had no choice but to take the initiative to attack.

Bending down, squatting down, Gu Ziqing picked up the pens, inks, papers and inkstones that were lying on the ground bit by bit, then walked to Ye Lingyun, and put them in their places one by one.

Ye Lingyun lightly raised his eyelids, took a cool look at Gu Ziqing, frowned and said bluntly: "Put everything there, I don't need you."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's subordinates paused, Bei Teeth clenched her lower lip, her face was a little embarrassed, but the next moment she turned a deaf ear and continued to clean up.

Ye Lingyun stared coldly at the neatly arranged pens, inks, papers and inkstones in front of him, suddenly burst into rage, pushed him to the ground unceremoniously, his eyes were red, and he stared angrily at Gu Ziqing's direction, He growled in a gloomy voice: "Gu Ziqing, what do you want me to do with you? Huh?"

Seeing that the brush and ink that had just been sorted turned into a mess again, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, Na Na opened his mouth, but he didn't know how to answer, so he simply chose to keep his mouth shut.

Then he squatted down and continued to tidy up the messy pens, inks, papers and inkstones on the ground. The long black strands were not tied up, but were dragged directly to the ground and spread all over the floor.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's reaction like this, Ye Lingyun was really angry but didn't know how to vent it. The person in front of him, he couldn't beat him, he couldn't scold him, he chose to live alone, and he didn't let himself be happy , What should he do so that he will be satisfied?

Ye Lingyun has experienced two lives, and he has never thought of being so powerless at this moment.

Taking a sudden step forward, Ye Lingyun grabbed Gu Ziqing's jade wrist, unceremoniously pulled him up from the ground, wrapped one arm around the man's waist, locked him tightly in his bosom, and Lifting Gu Ziqing's chin forcefully with one hand, Ye Lingyun gritted his teeth and growled, "Gu Ziqing, are you done? Have you had enough trouble? What should I do with you? Tell me?"

After yelling, Ye Lingyun realized that the man's eyes were filled with water vapor at some point.

Not wanting to be soft-hearted, but uncontrollably soft-hearted, Ye Lingyun was a little annoyed at her lack of confidence.

Knowing that that person is not as fragile as he imagined, most of the moisture in his eyes at this moment is just that person's weakness.

Just now I was out of breath, so I went back to the main hall alone, Ye Lingyun recalled many things after being together with Gu Ziqing. From the very first reunion until today, Ziqing has shed tears in front of him more than once.

In the beginning, it was really because of fear and joy, but after meeting Gu Ning at the auction, choosing the elixir to refine, looking back at home to visit his mother, including deliberately hitting the sword blade, standing in the snow without wearing a cloak, and Right now, all his love is to use tears and disappointment to force him to give in.

He overthrew the Gu family, rescued his mother, and got rid of Gu Ning, making every step of his life without leaking any water.

Ye Lingyun has always known that Ziqing is not easy, but because of his guilt and affection, he is willing to do so. If there is no other way, he just can't see Ziqing crying.

Until that incident just now touched Ye Lingyun's bottom line.

"Forget it, it's up to you. If you like it, then so be it." Ye Lingyun put down the hand that clamped Gu Ziqing's chin, said weakly and lonely, and turned around to let go of his embrace.

Seeing Ye Lingyun's reaction, Gu Ziqing really realized that she was afraid.

Before the man let go, he suddenly hugged Ye Lingyun's tiger waist. With panic in his eyes, Gu Ziqing said hastily, "Brother Ye, if you don't like it, I won't do that again in the future." No, really not!"