Chapter 158: You Don't Get What You Want, Wish You Don't Get What You Get

Although the koi with the dragon head and fish tail is not as rare as the holy lotus that has been bred for thousands of years in the spiritual pond, it is still a spiritual creature in the world after all. Feng Jin practiced alongside Bai Yuqing, and her spiritual strength naturally increased day by day.

But at this moment, Feng Jin regretted leaving Wutai Mountain with Bai Yuqing, and came to Haoran Dao Sect with this person because that person was really boring and had many problems.

Often it takes decades to retreat, and it's fine if you don't eat or drink during this period, and even your breathing becomes weak. He cultivates next to Bai Yuqing, and he has to pay attention to him with trepidation. After all, that person is old. What if one accidentally melts into a seat? If the majestic Master of the Daoist sect has returned to the west, no one will know. If it spreads out, wouldn't it make all the monks laugh?

So, Feng Jin would yell once every ten days and half a month. , making sure the man is still gasping.

"My lord, my lord, are you still alive?"

"My lord, my lord, are you not dead?" "

It's over, come, come, quickly, your lord of the Taoist temple has gone west ."

He had a good intention at first, but that person just didn't appreciate it, and would scold him impatiently every time.

It's not that Bai Yuqing didn't hear it, it's just that he didn't want to talk to him, but the fish didn't seem to know how to restrain himself, and instead made an inch of it.

Frowning angrily, Bai Yuqing's teeth were itching with hatred, but he had no choice but to retreat from the artistic conception of cultivation, and suddenly opened his eyes, staring coldly at the anxious woman in the small spiritual pool in front of him. It was Feng Jin who was shaking her head and flicking her tail again.

"Shut up, if you talk nonsense again, I will throw you back to Mount Wutai."

Hearing this, Feng Jin didn't care too much. From the day he was born with consciousness, he has been by Feng Qing's side, and his personality is more or less similar, and he is a little bit rushed to leave. Backsliding evil factor!

"What, you won't make a sound while you're alive? You've made me worry for nothing!" Rolling her eyes, Feng Jin was a little annoyed, and turned towards Bai Yuqing, with a forceful tail, she threw the water in the spiritual pond all over her body. , and then wagged his tail, hid under the hibiscus flowers in the spirit pond, gloating and spitting bubbles at Bai Yuqing, whose face was blue and purple from embarrassment.

Cultivation is too boring, there is nothing interesting to pass the time, Feng Jin's only adjustment now is to angrily change the face of this respected person who always puts on a dead face.

"If you dare to do it next time, this deity will throw you out of the cave, expose you to the scorching sun, and let you fend for yourself." Bai Yuqing's face was very ugly, and his voice was cold and threatening.

Maybe he didn't even realize that since he kept this little koi by his side, he has been talking more and more. In the past, it was normal to keep silent for decades, but now, every ten days After half a month, he would spit out a sentence, although it was all cruel words after being angry.

Moreover, the wall was originally covered with portraits of Feng Qing, but now they have also been taken down, leaving only two or three portraits!

"What? The majestic Daoist lord threatened me with a small koi. It's really unmannered." Feng Jin snorted lightly, mocking with disdain.

"What did you say, dare to say it again?" Bai Yuqing's face was already blackened with anger. For many years, no one has dared to talk to him like this. Isn't this little koi who knows nothing about heights and heights afraid of death?

"Let me tell you, the grand lord of Haoran Dao Sect is full of righteousness, upright, righteous and awe-inspiring, and his appearance is the same..." "

Okay, shut up for me."

Bai Yuqing raised his hand, and patted the water surface of the Lingchi with a palm from the air, splashing a large amount of water, and even Feng Jin, who was hiding in it, was blown out. Fortunately, he reacted quickly, and he was shocked in the air, He flexibly twisted his body and jumped back into the pool water.

The rest of the words of praise were swallowed up in the stomach, and Feng Jin hid in the corner of the Lingchi, peeking at Bai Yuqing's face with her dripping eyes.

Although he often provokes Bai Yuqing, Feng Jin actually knows a lot in his heart!

This person has a good face and always likes to put on a high-spirited appearance, so it's okay to annoy him, but you can't annoy him!

His hands were trembling with anger, Bai Yuqing's face was livid, and he calmed down for a long time before he calmed down his anger. After narrowing his eyes and giving Feng Jin a warning look, he closed his eyes again and started to practice.

It's like being possessed by an evil spirit. This lawless little koi can always speak a few words lightly and skillfully, making him the majestic and majestic Taoist lord, so angry that he loses his mind.

After lurking for a long time, Feng Jin swung her tail and swam out until she made sure that the man would not seek him out after Qiuhou, swimming under the broad leaves of the hibiscus flower.

"What's the matter, you're so small, you have no manners, and you want to lose face if you pretend to be lofty, you're not happy to praise you!" He rolled his eyes and muttered in a low voice, Feng Jin had picked enough, then he groaned twice, and ran away extremely bored Practiced!

In the following days, Feng Jin unilaterally provoked the topic, and Bai Yuqing always replied angrily when he couldn't bear it anymore.

In the first few years, the dialogue between the two probably went like this.

Feng Jin: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I want to eat the golden Buddha fruit from Mount Wutai, so quickly send your disciples and grandchildren to pick some for me, so that I can satisfy my hunger!"

"My lord, my lord, did you hear me? I want to eat the golden Buddha fruit!" "

Smelly Taoist priest, are you deaf? My lord is talking to you, what are you pretending to be?"

Bai Yuqing: " Shut up, if you dare to be disrespectful to this deity again, this deity will let you eat your own fish in a short while, do you believe it or not?"

Feng Jin: "..."

After more than ten years, the situation has become like this again.

Feng Jin: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, what do you mean by love? Can it really be so vigorous that it will make the sun and the moon darken?" "My lord, my lord, you are talking, answer me!"

" Forget it, there is no need to answer, I guess you are an old-fashioned old man, and you don't know what love is like!"

Bai Yuqing: "Did you ask the disciple to buy you some nonsense words for you to peek at, and then dare to make a noise? This deity chopped off your tail."

Feng Jin: "..."

Decades later. Feng Jin is still lively and active, every form is correct.

Feng Jin: "Your Majesty, I'm about to transform into a form, but I may not be able to transform it!" "

What is it? Guess it, and I'll tell you if you

guess it right ." This pig's brain can't figure it out, so I'll tell you mercifully, don't thank me too much, the so-called unfavorable transformation means that I will have a human face and a human body, but I will have a fish tail!"

" Hehe, that's the mermaid that mortals talk about, and when the time comes, I'll scare you to death, you fake and lofty bull-nosed! Bai Yuqing: "You want to be slapped to death by the deity before you take shape, don't you? "

Feng Jin: "..."

A hundred years later, Feng Jin has matured a lot, understood a lot of things, and naturally lost a lot of happiness and added a lot of sorrow. have no choice.

Feng Jin: "Your Majesty, I really want to transform. What do you think I want to transform into?" "Look at the portrait

of my son's little dad always hanging on your wall, you sullen stinky Taoist priest, Shouldn't you be in love with little daddy secretly?"

"That's not okay, little daddy only loves my father, you have no chance, and besides, I like you, but you can only belong to me!" Bai

Yuqing: "Will you I shut up!"

Feng Jin: "Hahahaha, I was scared, right? I am joking with you, hahaha, haha, ha, just kidding, yes, just kidding!" Finally, after a hundred years, Feng Jin succeeded

. Transformed into shape, when the lingering mist dissipated, what was revealed was a mermaid with Feng Qing's face.

Mischievously jumping onto the edge of the Lingchi, Feng Jin's eyes flashed, and she smiled coquettishly.

Stretching out half of her body, exposing a large part of her chest, Feng Jin stretched out her hand provocatively to pick up Bai Yuqing's chin, like a womanizer, actually taking advantage of that person.

"How are you, Your Majesty? Are you surprised? This face is as stunning as my little dad's, yet indifferent. I really have the foresight. Are you satisfied with this, Your Majesty?" With a frivolous tone and sloppy words, Feng

Feng With a smile on Jin's face, he asked jokingly.

He pretended so well that even he himself almost felt that he really didn't mind stealing Xiao Daddy's appearance. How much he hoped that the man could frown and scold it dissatisfiedly: "Everyone is different, why should you imitate other people's appearance? Before the shape is finalized, hurry up and create the appearance you like according to your own mind. look."

If he was willing to say that, Feng Jin felt that he would be very happy, very happy, so happy that he would go crazy.

However, after the man was stunned for a moment, his expression eased, and he spoke softly, but what he said disappointed and chilled Feng Jin.

"Satisfied, if you like it, then so be it!"

It's so nice to say, I, Feng Jin, have already seen through you after staying with you for so many years, how can I like a hypocritical and stinky Taoist priest? I see clearly that you like it!

You didn't even realize it yourself, but your tone of voice when facing this face was much, much gentler than when you were facing me.

In the moment of stupefaction just now, who are you looking at through me?

Feng Jin lowered her head and chuckled mockingly. The strands of hair falling from her forehead prevented Bai Yuqing from seeing his expression clearly. "It's good to be satisfied. I am very satisfied with this."

Still in such a nonchalant tone, Feng Qing smiled wryly, turned around and jumped into the bottom of the pool, surrounded by the cold water. Own.

Cold, so cold, he is a koi, he is cold-blooded in the first place, but why, after hearing the man say something satisfied, he still feels cold, strange, really strange!

The cold pool water splashed, and part of it landed on Bai Yuqing's plain white robe, frowning, Bai Yuqing just wanted to reprimand him, but when he looked up, he found that the man had already hidden in the wide leaves of the hibiscus flower Underneath, curled up, floating in one place motionless.

Although he was a little annoyed, he could only suppress his anger. Perhaps, this little koi was just too tired of transforming.

Bai Yuqing took one last deep look at Feng Jin, turned around, and cast his eyes on Feng Qing's portrait on the wall.

But what he didn't know was that the moment he turned around, the phoenix brocade in the water and the tears in his red eyes disappeared instantly.

I said I like you, right? Do you think I'm really joking? Am I that bored? Want to joke with you, a stinky Taoist priest, with your feelings?

Or do you know my intentions at all, but pretend not to know, just unwilling to accept that's all, after all, little dad is the white moonlight in your heart, isn't the cinnabar mole? And I'm nothing but dispensable!

It's ridiculous, hundreds of years of companionship can't be exchanged for a look back at that person!

But what to do? What can I do if I'm a bitch?

I still like you, even if I know that you like my little daddy, even if I know that you use me as a substitute, but I still don't want to give up, what should I do?

Actually, am I the only one who is ridiculous? You are a high-ranking, respected lord, and you are not much better. You are also a pitiful wretch that makes people laugh!

Even if you know that father is the only one in your heart, even if your father is nowhere to be found, and you don't know if he is alive or dead, you still can't let go of him? Still have fantasies in your heart?

Is this the so-called, getting what you want, what you want is not what you get?

Before the transformation, the love stories described in the scriptures that I watched secretly were all vigorous and earth-shattering.

In the past, he would sneak a glance at the storybook, and then sneak a glance at Bai Yuqing who was meditating in front of him, then flicked his tail, imagining a big drama in his mind, and finally giggled twice .

But he didn't know the sadness and pain until the love fell on him. He also wanted to be vigorous and earth-shattering, but the other party he liked refused to give him this opportunity!

But just like Feng Qing, in Feng Jin's bones, there is also such a stubbornness that refuses to admit defeat. She will not turn back until she hits the south wall, and she will not die until she reaches the Great Wall.

It doesn't matter, he just took shape, and there will be a long time in the future.

A hundred years is not enough, so it will be thousands of years. He doesn't believe that the man is made of stone, and he will really be indifferent to his efforts.

Feng Jin clenched her fists tightly, and a firm light shone in her eyes.

But what he didn't expect was that not only was the man's heart made of stone, but his entire body was also made of stone.

She was so cruel that she ignored him for thousands of years, leaving his true heart riddled with holes.

In the end, he, Feng Jin, was so pathetic that he wanted to use self-harm to make himself completely give up on that person!