Chapter 30 Mustard Space

"I... I like white better!" After finishing speaking, Gu Ziqing hid behind Ye Lingyun, as if quite ashamed.

Ye Lingyun nodded after hearing this, and said with a light smile to the clerk: "I'm making you laugh, my wife is more serious about life. If that's the case, let's add ten silver star stones. Okay, that's all. I need to trouble Fellow Daoist to pack it for me!" After speaking, Ye Lingyun bowed his hands politely to the clerk.

In this world of cultivating immortals, it is not uncommon for male cultivators and male cultivators to form Taoist couples, and the buddy did not show any surprise because Ye Lingyun's wife is a man, but instead replied respectfully: "Okay, fellow daoist! Wait, I'll pack it for you right now, these are the raw materials for refining the ring space, I wonder if you need our master refining masters to make finished products for you?" "I won't bother you with this

, This is a gift I want to give to Madam, I can refine it myself!" Ye Lingyun politely refused.

The staff of the Artifact Refining Pavilion looked at Ye Lingyun in surprise, and hurriedly said: "Okay, fellow daoist, wait a moment, I'll come as soon as I go." After finishing speaking, he quickly climbed the stairs.

Not only the guys in the Artifact Refining Pavilion were amazed, even Gu Ziqing couldn't turn back!

"This mustard space, are you going to refine it for me?" "

Of course, without a storage space, it will be inconvenient for you to move around!" Ye Lingyun said with a face of course.

"But... But, I've never heard that you can refine weapons."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's expression became a little dumbfounded, and he said slightly sadly: "In the eyes of Madam, your husband is so innocent. No strengths?"

"No... no, I didn't mean that, I just..." Gu Ziqing didn't know how to explain again.

"Okay." Ye Lingyun hugged Gu Ziqing's waist tightly, and said with a light smile, "Although I don't know anything about alchemy, I do have some experience in refining weapons. Don't worry, just trust me." "

Just finished speaking, before Gu Ziqing had time to answer, the clerk ran down the stairs in a hurry, holding a brown bag the size of a head in his hand.

"Fellow Daoist, these are the raw materials you want. You can check them out. If there is no problem, there are a total of 2,300 spirit stones. Here, since you are the first customer today, I will give you a discount." , just round up, two thousand spirit stones, do you think the price is fair?" the thin man winked at Ye Lingyun, and said cunningly.

"It's fair." Ye Lingyun swept the raw materials in the bag with his spiritual sense, and nodded in satisfaction.

The next moment, the raw materials were taken back to the mustard space, and Ye Lingyun took out a bag of spirit stones from it and threw it into the hands of the clerk, saying politely: "This is two thousand whole spirit stones, you can count them, if there is no problem, We are about to leave!"

"No problem, no problem, you go slowly, welcome to come next time." The clerk joyfully hugged the bag of spirit stones and saw off the guest in a respectful tone.

Ye Lingyun gave a slight nod to the clerk, and walked out with Gu Ziqing's arm.

The street market outside was very lively. In order to earn a little extra money, many casual cultivators directly set up stalls on the street, displaying the elixir treasures they had collected on their adventures, shouting and selling them.

There are those who sell elixir medicines and plants, some who sell spiritual weapons and instruments, and those who sell spiritual pets and beasts.

Cheat books, exercises, elixir and spirit wine, really have a complete range of categories, everything that one expects to find.