Chapter 4 Successful Rebirth

Before Yujian Immortal Palace became the largest Immortal Palace in the Lingwu world, it was a small palace gate on the outskirts of Lingwu Continent.

At this moment, Yujian Palace is busily preparing for a prosperous wedding, because in a few days it will be the grand day when Ye Lingyun, the young palace lord of Yujian Palace, and Gu Ning, Young Master Gu, will become a Taoist couple. Be serious and lively.

At the same time, Ye Lingyun, who was cultivating in seclusion, suddenly opened his eyes, the same sharp eyes as night, but for some reason added a lot of vicissitudes and sternness.

Ye Lingyun stared straight ahead steadily, with blood surging in his heart.

He succeeded, he was really reborn, even Ye Lingyun, who had experienced a lot of wind and waves, almost cried with joy at this moment.

He really came back, back to a thousand years ago, and now everything has not reached the point of no return, he must find out the ins and outs of the matter.

When did Ziqing fall in love with her, and how did Gu Ning hook up with Bai Mengjun, and in the last life, no one waited to see Gu Ning's parents disappeared after going deep into the secret realm, is it also Gu Ning? What he did with Bai Mengjun, and all of this, he had to investigate and understand everything.

In this life, he will not let the two sluts, Gu Ning and Bai Mengjun, off easily. He will make them pay for Ziqing's tragic death and what they have done.

A bloodthirsty glint flashed across Ye Lingyun's eyes, and the expression on his face was cold and crazy.

A moment later, Ye Lingyun took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and hid the murderous intent in his eyes.

They will suffer retribution sooner or later, but now is not the time. The most important thing right now is to find out Ziqing and put it by his side, so that he can't be wronged anymore, so that he can let go of those self-righteous things.

Ye Lingyun got up, patted the dust accumulated on the black robe, opened the stone door of the cave, and walked out, he was eager to know what Jinxi was.

As soon as he stepped out of the cave, Ye Lingyun was fascinated by the numerous snowflakes, and stretched out his hand to catch one, staring at the crystal clear snow flakes in his palm, Ye Lingyun frowned and began to think, which stage of his life is he in now?

The Lingwu world is not like the mortal world, and there are four seasons. Due to the interference of some external factors, it is often in the same season all year round, like around the ice sheet, it is cold all the year round, around the desert, it is hot all year round, and more places, It is like spring all the year round.

The Imperial Sword Palace developed into the Imperial Sword Immortal Palace, so it must not be able to stick to one place, and it was constantly relocated in the middle, and the place where it is now is snowing. If Ye Lingyun remembers correctly, the current address of the Imperial Sword Palace should be It's around Glacier Island.

In order to verify his conjecture, Ye Lingyun clenched his fist with one hand, concentrated his whole body's spiritual power in his dantian, and used the inner breath technique to spy on his level. Sure enough, he was a junior martial artist.

Nodding clearly, Ye Lingyun recalled all the things that have happened and will happen during this period.

It was precisely because he had successfully entered the realm of martial arts at that time, and the status of the palace gate had improved, so he had the opportunity to move Yujian Palace from the place where the aura was thin on the edge of the desert to the area around Glacier Island where the aura is relatively strong. place.

After knowing the specific time as he wished, Ye Lingyun was a little frustrated, perhaps because of the sharp drop in his realm at that time, after implementing the secret method, he did not return to the time before he met Ziqing as he wished, but was hundreds of years late.

And a few hundred years late, it means that the present Ziqing was not only carried in by him through the small door, humiliated, but also had her cultivation base abolished, her legs were broken, and she was alone. Suffering alone in a remote courtyard.

However, it's not all bad news. There is also good news that he hasn't married that bitch Gu Ning yet. Fortunately, God has treated him well, and there is still time to remedy everything.

Now that the ins and outs have been sorted out, Ye Lingyun didn't want to wait any longer, and followed the vague route in his memory all the way to the most remote place in Yujian Palace.