Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231 Brother, Stop Hitting!

  Before he got the answer he wanted, he fell into a coma. Hong Chengrui was extremely unwilling, and even when he was unconscious, he was frowning.

In a daze, it seemed that there was a hand gently kneading and massaging his forehead, driving away all his anxiety.

Opening his eyes again, Hong Chengrui was slightly relieved to see the familiar scene and the familiar environment, and he was a little thankful that he was not "thrown into the wilderness" again.

Struggling to stand up, lowering his head, he saw that his chest was carefully wrapped in circles of wound cloth, and the injury seemed to have been taken care of, Hong Chengrui hooked his mouth, feeling a little sweet in his heart.

He raised his eyes again and looked around, only to find that the person he missed day and night was sitting on the soft couch in front of the window, his eyes staring blankly into the distance, not knowing what he was thinking about, that lonely and helpless expression , causing Hong Chengrui's chest to suddenly hurt.

Jiang Rongzhi didn't know what he was thinking, his mind was messy and empty, he didn't even know when Hong Chengrui got out of bed or came behind him.

Carefully stretched out his hand, passed through the man's armpit, and hugged him gently from behind. Hong Chengrui buried his head into Jiang Rongzhi's neck, and burrowed deep into it coquettishly. In spite of his evil intentions, he stabbed Jiang Rongzhi's delicate collarbone.

"Hiss, it hurts!" Taking a deep breath, Jiang Rongzhi raised his shoulders and tried to push Hong Chengrui's head away, but the result was that the sheep fell into the tiger's mouth, and the man's hard stubble directly invaded his skin, which hurt It gave him goosebumps all over his body.

"Brother, don't move, let me give you a hug, let me confirm that you are really by my side, not a phantom I imagined!" Hong Chengrui's weak voice was mixed with a plea, which once again made Jiang Rongzhi stop softly. struggle.

The man's big hands were crossed on his chest, hugging him tightly, pressing his back against the man's chest, clearly feeling the heat in the man's arms, Jiang Rongzhi felt as if he had been scalded , unknowingly blushed.

He hasn't forgiven Hong Chengrui yet, how can the hurt he has suffered be written off so easily, but for some reason, he doesn't hate Mao Mao's affection for him, and he doesn't want to push it away!

"Are you done confirming? Let me go!" A moment later, Jiang Rongzhi's face turned cold, and he ordered in a solemn voice.

Hearing this, Hong Chengrui curled his lips, but reluctantly let go of his hand, and lowered his eyes, looking lonely and pitiful.

He really committed a crime, he actually injured his brother in this way, you know, before he wanted to hug him, even if Jiang Rongzhi had something to do, he would let him hang on his body like a koala.

But now, there are only impatient scolding and boredom! He is really, self-inflicted!

Turning around, Jiang Rongzhi looked at Hong Chengrui's aggrieved face with gloomy eyes. He was really angry. This liar will put on a show. Did he do something to offend him? Wrong him like this?

Raising his hand, Jiang Rongzhi hadn't had time to take action, but at this moment, Hong Chengrui seemed to be frightened, wailed, hugged his head, and squatted down.

While hugging himself tightly, Hong Chengrui begged pitifully.

"Brother, brother, don't hit me, I really know I'm wrong, my face is swollen, I can't watch it anymore!

" The pain was so hot that even now his cheeks are still bulging, and he struggles to speak. If he doesn't pay attention, his saliva may flow out, and he will make a fool of himself!

Hearing this, Jiang Rongzhi was angry and funny, he didn't want to hit him again, the man's face was swollen into a pig's head, he couldn't bear to do it again, the reason why he raised his hand was to take care of it The man's messy hair, long fiery red hair, didn't know how to cherish it, so that now it was on top of his head like a nest of weeds, and he didn't know if he could still comb it out?

"Hong Chengrui, aren't you quite capable? Get up!" Jiang Rongzhi snorted coldly, deliberately pretending to be unrelenting, and scolded in the same indifferent tone.

He can also play tricks, although he is far less proficient than this person, but it is still possible to bluff people.

Sighing softly, Hong Chengrui knew that he couldn't hide, he couldn't annoy Brother Rongzhi anymore, if a man dares to do something, he must be brave, isn't it just a few slaps? Trifle! It was much lighter than Jiang Tiancheng kicking and breaking a row of his ribs.

Standing up slowly, Hong Chengrui put down the arm used to cover him, and the expression on his face was determined to see death as home.

"Brother, can we have a discussion? Can you slap the left cheek with your backhand? Just now, you got two slaps on the right cheek, and only one slap on the left cheek. It's asymmetrical, so ugly!" Hong Chengrui raised his eyebrows, deliberately

pretending Zuo said without fear of death.

"Okay, up to you!" Jiang Rongzhi didn't express much when he heard this, he gave Hong Chengrui a cold look, and climbed up the pole.

This made Hong Chengrui's mouthful of blood stuck in his throat, unable to swallow or spit it out, it made him uncomfortable.

That person actually agreed so much, even if he had some reasoning with him, he actually just wanted to procrastinate for a while, even though he knew that he would die sooner or later.

Swallowing his saliva, Hong Chengrui suddenly closed his eyes and stretched out his face, but after thinking about it, he finally added a sentence without any hope: "Brother, take it easy, I'm afraid your hands will hurt! "

I think you are afraid that your face will hurt, right? The sweet-talking little bastard, Jiang Rongzhi rolled his eyes, he had already seen through Hong Chengrui's petty thoughts.

Jiang Rongzhi stood motionless on the spot, staring at Hong Chengrui's face watching the show. The man's expression changed from tense at first to gradually impatient, then puzzled, and finally even more impatient. He opened his eyes a crack.

Jiang Rongzhi seized this opportunity and raised his hand high, which frightened Hong Chengrui. He twisted his face and closed his eyes suddenly, waiting for the pain to come.

As a result, the pain did not come, but the gentle hand fell on the top of his head, and the man whispered softly in his ear: "Go, sit at the table, and I will tie your hair!" Hearing

this , Hong Chengrui's nose was sour, his eyes were hot, and he didn't dare to open his eyes for a long time, for fear that his fragile tears would burst out of his eyes. Now he doesn't want to behave like a child in front of Rong Zhi's brother at all. He wants to be alone and protect him like a man. own lover.

After his chest heaved violently for a long time, Hong Chengrui suppressed his excitement, walked mechanically to the table with stiff steps, sat down slowly, and straightened his back.

This hair has not been taken care of for three years. He never thought that he would have that chance, that luck, to let this person tie his hair again.

The warm fingertips passed through the hair, and the serrated teeth of the comb lightly scratched the scalp. Hong Chengrui was so comfortable that he shuddered all over. His hands hidden under the sleeves had already clenched into fists, and there was a determination in the depths of his eyes.

He will not let go, absolutely not, even if Jiang Tiancheng, a jackal, tiger and leopard is blocking his way, he will not back down.

Because once you turn around and leave, in the scenery behind you, it is impossible to find the tenderness that belongs to this person!

It took several times more time than before before Jiang Rongzhi finished taking care of Hong Chengrui's long hair. He lowered his head and looked at his crippled right hand hidden in the sleeve robe. Jiang Rongzhi's expression suddenly became lonely. Sad again.

"Sorry, I only have one hand to use, so it took a little longer!"

Hearing this, Hong Chengrui froze, and his eyes turned red instantly.

Standing up suddenly, Hong Cheng retreated and hugged Jiang Rongzhi who was behind him with a sad face, with such vigor that he wished to rub him into his own flesh and blood.

"Brother, what are you talking about? It's all my fault, why do you apologize to me, I'm sorry, brother, I'm really sorry, it's all Mao Mao's fault, don't do this, please don't!" Jiang Rongzhi

said The words made Hong Chengrui's emotions collapse again, and the guilt and self-blame that came pouring in made him unable to breathe.

Maomao, also known as Hong Chengrui, the young master of the Hong family, the number one genius in the medicine world, who stands tall in front of others, is holding Jiang Rongzhi at this moment, sadly like an abandoned child!

"Brother, I will find a way. No matter how difficult it is, I will find a way to restore this wrist to its original state!" Stretching out his hand, he grasped Jiang Rongzhi's crippled

right wrist irresistibly. Hong Chengrui swore with red eyes promise.

As keen as Hong Chengrui, how could he not have discovered that after they met again, brother Rong Zhi never showed it to him again, even once that kind of soft smile that makes people feel like a spring breeze, no, not only to him, but to anyone. No more laughing!

Is it because of what he once said? The one about him laughing so disgustingly? Let Brother Rongzhi completely lose the courage to smile!

Hong Chengrui really wanted to slap himself twice again, but the mistake has already been made, so what's the use of regretting it?

He hesitated again and again, wanting to ask, but he opened his mouth, but he didn't have the courage to ask.

He didn't dare to bring up the past, not because he didn't want to take responsibility, but because he was afraid of causing second harm to brother Rongzhi. It took him three years to finally get that person off his guard, and he really didn't want to fail.

The man withdrew his gentle smile, but showed a desolate and mournful expression from time to time. This was his 'masterpiece'. It was he who buried this man's innocent heart with his own hands, so who is to blame?

Take it as a punishment for him, punish him for using him in the past, and punish him for not cherishing him in the past.

In the future, he will treat this person a thousand times better. He believes that one day, this person will open his heart to him again, curl his mouth and bend his eyes. At that time, the darkness of his world will recede. The sun is shining, and he will firmly grasp this light and protect it with his life!