Chapter 13 Desperation Shrouded

Moments later, Ye Lingyun flew in the air and came to the small thatched hut in a remote corner. With a little force on his feet, he turned around and landed in the yard.

When she raised her head, she saw that Gu Ziqing was only wearing the pure white singlet, holding the door frame with one hand, and sitting slumped on the cold ground.

His shoulders were leaning against the door, and a pair of legs that had just been connected to the bones were curled up under him, and because the blood was not flowing, it turned into a oozing blue-white.

The long hair that reached the ground was blown by the cold wind, and a thick layer of snow fell on the top of his head. A pair of eyes stared blankly at the closed courtyard door, with a lonely expression on his face. How long have you been waiting in the wind.

Ye Lingyun's expression darkened, and he ran towards Gu Ziqing with a stiff face.

In fact, not long after Ye Lingyun left, Gu Ziqing hugged her legs with both hands, put herself on the ground, stood up tremblingly, paused step by step, and moved to the door with difficulty.

Seeing the still closed courtyard gate, Gu Ziqing felt a wave of despair welling up from the bottom of her heart.

The man only said to wait for him to come back, and he foolishly believed it. He knew that he shouldn't expect it, but he still couldn't control himself, and foolishly chased him out.

Why is he so stupid, why does that person suddenly come out and break his lifeless life, why does he have hope and then despair, is it interesting to play him? He has humbled so much.

He didn't dare to ask for that person's love anymore, but that person's little gentle charity made him unable to control the ripples in his heart.

Gu Ziqing's tears were unwilling to leave the corners of her eyes, obviously I love you so much, why do you refuse to look back at me, what did I do wrong? What did I do wrong?

Being exposed to the cold, windy and snowy ground like this, the anger in Gu Ziqing's eyes gradually dissipated, and his eyes, as silent as stagnant water, slowly drooped down.

Holding on to the door frame with one hand, Gu Ziqing's thin body slowly slid down. He suddenly felt that there was no need to live like this any longer.

I don't know how long I just knelt and waited until that figure came into view, and Gu Ziqing felt that he was alive again. It turned out that no matter how cruelly he was treated by that person, he still had that person in his heart. regarded as the whole of life.

However, after seeing the gloomy and stiff face of the man, Gu Ziqing's pupils shrank, and she panicked again, struggling to get up.

Naihe has been kneeling for so long, his legs have long been numb, and the weather outside is so cold that his muscles are frozen stiff. As soon as he vacated, he slumped back down again.

Gu Ziqing put his hands on the ground and stepped back with difficulty. He didn't know what happened in this short period of time. Is everything going back to the original point?

Those cold eyes and stern face were a nightmare that he could never get rid of in his life.