Chapter 130 Before the Executioner

The red eyes swept towards the crowd, and the little mute tightly pursed his lips, trying not to care about those malicious ridicules and insults, until he saw a familiar figure in the vast crowd.

Still wearing the same golden robe, with a tall and straight figure and a handsome appearance, but on the face, there is no trace of his childhood.

Qi... Brother Qitian? Why is he here? Could it be possible... to save him?

In the pure eyes that pretended to be strong, a layer of mist was involuntarily covered. He clearly decided not to be weak again, but the little mute still couldn't control his feelings, and there was hope on his small face.

Even if that person violated his childhood promise and married someone else to become a young lady, but...but the old friendship is still there, he believes that Brother Qitian will not just sit idly by!

Thinking in this way, the little mute's eyes never blinked, and never moved away from Qitian's body.

Seeing this scene, Mu Xiuwen's eyes froze, and he gritted his teeth with hatred.

It's really a shameless thing, it's all mixed up to this point, and it's still despicable to seduce other people's husbands, look at those affectionate eyes, are you expecting something?

A cruel smile hung on his face, and a cold light flashed in the depths of Mu Xiuwen's eyes, and then a poisonous plan came to his mind.

Turning his face sideways, Mu Xiuwen sneered at the people around him and said, "Brother Qitian, he is looking at you, and I don't know what kind of thoughts he has in mind. Could it be that he wants to tell everyone that being with him The person who lives in the forbidden area is Brother Qitian, who looks pure and harmless, but he has such a deep scheming heart."

These words are simply confusing right and wrong, telling right and wrong, and misinterpreting the little mute's expectations into such unbearable meaning.

Qi Tian received the look of hope from the little mute, originally he was a little soft-hearted, after all, he grew up by his side, after all, there was still some friendship left.

But when he heard Mu Xiuwen's words, his expression froze, and his eyes darkened instantly.

snort! No wonder he has been staring at his direction affectionately. It turned out that he had such an idea. He Qitian is not a person who can be rubbed round and flattened by others. He doesn't ask if he likes this cheating hat. Want to buckle on his head? What a bold person, he simply doesn't know how to live or die!

The expression on his face became colder and colder. Qitian suddenly threw away the wrist that Mu Xiuwen used to hold his arm, and said angrily: "How can I not see what he is thinking? You don't need to say more !Since you are married to my Qi family, please give me peace of mind! I also know what you are!" After speaking, Qi Tian glanced at Mu Xiuwen coldly, and after a cold snort of warning, he turned around. Then he walked towards the little mute angrily.

Hearing this, Mu Xiuwen was furious in his heart, but on the surface he could only bear it down and succumbed to the man's despotic power.

I can only blame myself for being blinded by jealousy at the beginning, trying my best to snatch this man from the hands of the little mute, but after marrying him, I was not treated kindly at all! And be wary that there is someone outside this person who will take his place!

It's all the fault of this damned little mute, if he is not punished to death, how can he swallow this bad breath?

After the man turned around, Mu Xiuwen raised his eyes and stared at the man's back and the direction of the little mute. His eyes were like poisonous snakes, and his viciousness could not be concealed!

One day, you will pay for today's slight!

On the other side, seeing Qi Tian walking towards him, the little mute felt a little relieved.

Sure enough, even though Brother Qitian married someone else, deep down in his heart, he still cared a little about the past friendship.

The little mute's body was given to someone else, and his heart was naturally given to someone else. Although he didn't know who that person was, pure personality made him unable to separate his body and mind.

Therefore, ever since Brother Qitian married someone else, he never thought about making more entanglements. Even today, facing the accusations and criticisms of everyone, he just hoped that that person would be more fair and help To be fair to him, really, really, that's all!

However, it was impossible to imagine that after the man came to him, he raised his wrist mercilessly and gave him a vicious slap.

"Bitch, what are you looking at? You made yourself such a dissolute and shameless person, and you expect someone to bear this shameful charge for you?" Qi Tian narrowed his eyes slightly, with a frosty expression on his face, what he

said It is even more inseparable.

In his heart, this little mute should have become his talent sooner or later. Although Xiuwen couldn't accept him as a patriarch for a while, in the cultivation world, who is a husband who doesn't hug left and right, and has three thousand beauties. From Qitian's point of view, he will have another newcomer, which is a matter of time, so he is not in a hurry for the little mute at all.

But knowing people, knowing face, not knowing heart, he never expected that this seemingly pure person would be so base and shameless in his bones? She ran to the forbidden area after having sex with others, but she was so passionate?

Qi Tian prides himself that their Qi family is also a big family of cultivators, and he is the best among the juniors in the family, how can he bear such a green hat with his high heart?

Hmph, if the whole thing hadn't been exposed, he, Qitian, might have been deceived by this person's appearance!

The little mute was directly hit on the head, and his mouth was filled with a strong bloody smell, which was extremely bitter.

The hope in his eyes was shattered in an instant!

The burning pain coming from the side face laughed at the little mute's self-righteousness and self-deception!

He thought that even if that person married someone else and betrayed him, he shouldn't be so ruthless. It turned out that all of this was just what he thought! It turned out that in this world, except for his mother, no one had ever cared about him.

The white teeth bit down on his lower lip. The cruel truth made it difficult for the little mute to breathe. His thin chest heaved violently, causing the broken ribs on his chest to be pulled, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his forehead instantly.

However, he was always weak-tempered and submissive, but this time he didn't know why, he just didn't want to ask for mercy.

Anyway, he may not survive, so why let himself continue to be humble?

The only regret is that the person from last night may never know who he is again!

Everyone ridiculed him for doing shameless debauchery, but the little mute really couldn't figure out why he was so disgusting to everyone?

Is it just because he handed himself over to someone who had never masked his face last night? But this is his job, so what does everyone have to do with it?

It was said and received, but because he lost his innocent body, he could no longer sell it to that tyrannical elder as a stove. All the insults and ridicule he has endured now are just because he caused the Mu family to suffer losses. That's all!

Na Na lowered his head, the corner of the little mute's mouth was bleeding, his forehead was soaked in cold sweat, and his eyes were moist, but his face was extremely refreshing, without any tear stains.

The palm tied behind him was retracted, feeling the hair tie in the palm, the corner of the little mute's mouth suddenly evoked a happy and satisfied smile.

The night was too dark last night, and he was unable to see the true face of that person, but after waking up this morning, he was lucky enough to see the color of the hairband used to cover his eyes.

Noble and deep purple, the style is also simple and elegant, without cumbersome decorations.

The little mute involuntarily lost his mind, he was thinking, what kind of person would be with this hair tie? His body temperature is so hot, and his voice is so gentle, he should be a caring and heart-warming person, right?

what to do? I seem to be more and more curious about you!

It's a pity that I will definitely not have the opportunity to meet you again in the future! When the time comes, will you miss me a little bit?

Thinking about it this way, on the face of the little mute, sometimes smiling, sometimes mourning, it is extraordinarily eye-catching!

Seeing the expression on the little mute's face, Qitian's expression was even more ugly.

It's just that I've ignored this little dumb guy for a few years. This shameless thing can't see him anymore. The slut who wants to change his mind has only been ignored for a few years before falling in love with someone else. What a ruthless bitch. He didn't marry this little mute back then! It's an act of knowing!

The current Qitian has pushed all the crimes on the little mute, but he doesn't think about who was saving face back then. He thinks that this little mute has a low level of cultivation and status, and he can't even speak. He would make the other younger generations of the family laugh at him, so he chose his younger brother Mu Xiuwen!

The more Qi Tian thought about it, the more angry he became. It was because the little mute had a change of heart and hooked up with a wild man behind his back.

To say that this is shameless, this man who summoned Qitian did not give up. He abandoned the little mute, married someone else, and even counted on the little mute to be unrepentant for him, guarding his body like a jade, really selfish and shameless!

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, Qitian raised his hand again, and slapped the little mute hard! Seeing the bright five-fingerprints on that delicate little face, Qitian showed a cruel and happy smile on his face.

"The head of the Mu family told Mrs. Mu that you are a slut, ruined the family style, and hurt the Mu family. Although death is not enough to pay off, so you have to be punished before others to make an example. You will enjoy the next punishment. Well, after the shameless thing finished speaking viciously, Qitian snorted coldly, turned around and left without hesitation.

He took a second look at such a lowly thing, and he felt that his eyes were dirty.

After Qitian left, he Two strong servants came to the side of the little mute with long whips in their hands. They were the two servants who had taken care of the little mute. At the beginning, the

little mute escaped under the noses of the two of them, and they were punished by Mr. Mu. Not to mention scolding and scolding, it is even more embarrassing. At

this moment, they are holding a resentment towards the little mute, but right now, they can vent their unbearable anger through waving whips.

Without any warning, the whip pierced the sky and hit the body. Every time it fell, the skin was torn apart, and the flesh and blood flew everywhere. The eyes of the little mute were black with pain, and his lower lip was bitten to pieces, but he stubbornly remained silent. But

even if the consciousness of pain is blurred, the ridicule and abuse from the surrounding people will still fall into his ears.

Those words are really ugly and unbearable. After hearing it, he really feels good. Sad, so painful, I really want to cry! He obviously did nothing wrong, why did he have to endure such torture?

But at this moment, no one would pity the little mute's pain, and in their eyes, there was only gloating and contempt for the good show Disdainful contempt cast aside!