Chapter 69 Ask for an explanation

The kick just now was too sharp, hurting his meridians and viscera, and the blood accumulated in his chest continued to flow out of his mouth and nose, instantly staining the ground under him red, and Bai Mengjun also lost his blood because of his blood loss. Too much, rolled his eyes, and fell unconscious.

The tyrannical emotions in his heart were vented, and Ye Lingyun stood coldly on the spot, looking at the blood-stained surroundings, and the redness in his eyes gradually faded away.

"Come here, put these two people in a dungeon and wait to be dealt with."

After hearing Ye Lingyun's order, the disciples who were around were terrified, and all of them started to act in a hurry, with reverence and fear in their eyes.

Both of them were injured like this, and they still have to be locked up in the water prison. This is nothing but torture. I believe that within a few days, these two people will be tortured to death in the water prison.

The resentment from the previous life was able to vent, Ye Lingyun didn't bother to take a second look after giving the order, but turned around and walked towards Gu Ziqing without hesitation.

Gu Ning's screams kept coming from his ears, and Gu Ziqing was terrified, holding the little milk wolf and the jade hands holding the neckline trembling, from beginning to end, he didn't dare to look up.

At this moment, he fell into the eyes of others, with disheveled clothes and disheveled hair. It was obvious that he had been bullied a lot, but only Gu Ziqing knew that at this moment, in his heart, apart from fear, the rest was guilt.

Ye Lingyun stood in front of Gu Ziqing, looking at the jade hand that the man used to suppress the little milk wolf to prevent him from attacking thousands of times, and a piece of messy hair that was cut off, unconsciously in his voice Stained with a trace of anger^ "Put it down, come with me." After speaking, Ye Lingyun turned around and left in another direction.

Slightly raising his eyes, looking at the man's cold background, Gu Ziqing felt chills, bit his lower lip tightly, put down the little milk wolf in his arms, and dutifully followed.

The little milk wolf looked at the backs of the two people leaving, and tilted his head in doubt. The next moment, his eyes lit up, and he stopped after three steps, and followed secretly.

In the former side courtyard, in the dilapidated thatched hut, Ye Lingyun propped one hand on the wall, forcefully forcing Gu Ziqing into a corner.

Seeing the dim appearance of the man with his head bowed in front of his eyes, Ye Lingyun's eyes no longer showed pity, his jaw became cold, and he said in a gloomy voice: "Is there anything you want to explain to me?" Hearing

this At the words, Gu Ziqing froze all over, clenched her hands hidden behind her back suddenly, her nails sank into her palms, hesitated for a moment, and shook her head slightly.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's reaction, Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, and he stretched out his hand abruptly, forcefully lifted Gu Ziqing's chin, forcing the man to look directly at the surging anger in his eyes with warm eyes.

"Are you sure you have nothing to explain to me?"

Gu Ziqing's chin was pinched with pain, her eyes were slightly red, she bit her lower lip to death, but she stubbornly refused to make a sound.

"Okay, very good." Seeing such a response, I have to say that Ye Lingyun was a little discouraged.

He was violent and ruthless, but he couldn't vent his anger to the person in front of him. Helpless, Ye Lingyun turned around and walked out aggressively.

Seeing the back of the man leaving without saying a word, Gu Ziqing was flustered, but even more heartbroken.

He took a step forward and tried to grab the sleeve robe that the man left, but it was in vain.

Gu Zi stared at his empty palm in a daze, a layer of water vapor filled his eyes, he took a deep breath, but refused to let it slip off no matter what.

"Brother Ye, do you regret what you did just now, do you feel sorry for Gu Ning?"

Gu Ziqing yelled towards Ye Lingyun's back, only he knew what kind of fearful feeling he had when he asked this sentence, because as long as Ye Lingyun nodded slightly, everything he had would be lost. It's all gone!

Hearing these words, Ye Lingyun's steps of leaving suddenly stopped, his back stiffened and his back was silent for a moment, then he turned around furiously, took a step forward, and grabbed Gu Ziqing's jade wrist, He suddenly threw him onto the warm jade bed not far away.

Gu Ziqing sucked in a painful breath as his smooth and immature back hit the cold and hard jade bed, but he forced the cry of pain down his throat. Only a pair of moist eyes revealed the sadness in his eyes.

Ever since Brother Ye came back to him, Gu Ziqing has never been wronged like before. Every time the man moved, he was afraid of knocking him and hurting him. Today, because of Gu Ning's matter, he was violent again. .

Sure enough, Gu Ning still has a place in Brother Ye's heart.

After Ye Lingyun threw Gu Ziqing onto the bed, he turned over and pressed him up, one hand grabbed Gu Ziqing's wrists, raised them above his head, and the other hand held Gu Ziqing's chin, so that The man's eyes were facing his own cold pupils, and in this posture, he was tightly locked under him.

"What you said just now, do you dare to say it again?" Ye Lingyun was really angry this time, and the red light in his eyes spread.

The furious appearance made Gu Ziqing afraid from the bottom of her heart, but she refused to just compromise like this.

"Isn't it? If it wasn't because he loves Gu Ning, why should Brother Ye be angry with me? If Brother Ye is really heartbroken, he will break Ziqing's legs at worst. I will give these legs to Gu Ning." It's gone!" At this point, Gu Ziqing could no longer control her collapsed emotions, and a line of tears rolled down the corners of her moist eyes.

He was spoiled by Ye Lingyun in the past few days, that's why he dared to say such a thing regardless.

That person followed him in everything, so that he changed from being cautious and cautious at the beginning to being unscrupulous now.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun was startled for a moment, and then his brows became more and more tight. He never knew that Ziqing actually missed him that much in her heart.

Sure enough, the mistakes he made so far have not paid enough.

Ye Lingyun stood up from Gu Ziqing's body, and stood beside the jade bed with mournful eyes.

"Gu Ziqing, I have never felt sorry for him. The reason why I am angry with you is that I just want to ask you for an explanation. Why did I ignore Gu Ning's attack at the last moment? Hit on the blade?"

Speaking of this, Ye Lingyun's voice paused, took a deep breath, turned his face away, and said in a self-deprecating way: "But, I never knew that in Ziqing's heart, it has always been like this. Miss me, do you feel sorry for Gu Ning? Hehe, Gu Ziqing, you are the first person who can make me so embarrassed." After

speaking, Ye Lingyun didn't dare to stay any longer, for fear that the demons in his heart would come out to cause trouble again, so he Flicking his sleeves, he left in a hurry, but his back was a bit lonely.

As soon as the little milk wolf came up, he saw the tyrant come out of the house in a hurry, with obvious sadness on his face.

It's over, it's over, it's exposed, the little milk wolf raised his little paw to cover his eyes, and kept praying, the tyrant can't see me, the tyrant can't see me.

In the end, Ye Lingyun really passed him by, only causing a gust of evil wind, and flew away in the blink of an eye.

Surprised, the little milk wolf put down his little paws, a little grateful but also a little puzzled, and walked to the front of the house with his head, propped up his front body, slapped the door with two little paws, closed one eye, opened the other eye, a He peeked vigorously into the crack of the door.

Hearing Ye Lingyun's answer, Gu Ziqing was stunned, and completely lost the power of language, so much so that she watched Ye Lingyun leave, but couldn't even utter a word to persuade her to stay.

Was it just because of that incident that I was angry with myself? Is he mistaken?

Gu Ziqing admitted that he could indeed dodge the sword at the beginning, but it was because he saw Brother Ye rushing towards him, and Gu Ning had plans to withdraw the sword, so he decided to choose Instead of avoiding, but taking the initiative to bump into Jianfeng, he has to admit that he hates Gu Ning, he humiliates himself, abuses his mother, maybe Gu Ziqing can tolerate it, but the only thing that cannot be tolerated is that Gu Ning may be at night. My brother has a place in my heart.

But Brother Ye has been reluctant to deal with him for a long time, and today Gu Ning took the initiative to come to provoke him, so he came up with such a method. With Gu Ning's character of no brains, as long as he is a little provocative, he can make him lose his mind .

And once he is injured by Gu Ning, he can force Brother Ye to do it. As long as Gu Ning is dead, he may be completely at ease.

He thought that his carefulness was well hidden, but he didn't expect that Brother Ye would still see it. What's more, he actually misunderstood Brother Ye and poured out all the worries that had been in the past few days.

It's good now, Brother Ye's disappointed tone and lonely back before he left, must he be disappointed in him?

Gu Ziqing curled up her body, pressed her back against the wall, and hugged herself helplessly.

The little milk wolf peeked around, but when he opened his eyes, he saw the sad face of the man who was always gentle with him. After hesitating for a moment, the little milk wolf pushed open the door and tiptoed to the room. Beside Gu Ziqing, comfortingly rubbed Gu Ziqing's curled legs with her furry face bag.

Sensing that someone was approaching, Gu Ziqing raised her eyes happily, but when she saw that it was the little milk wolf, she was overwhelmed with disappointment. He thought it was...

But yes, with that person's temper, how could he calm down so quickly?

With a wry smile, Gu Ziqing stretched out her wrist, patted the little milk wolf's head lightly, and said mockingly: "Now, you are the only one who is willing to step on me!

" The tyrant was angry, but the little milk wolf at this moment was a child with no hair yet, and he couldn't help Gu Ziqing with advice at all. He could only turn out his belly, reveal his long tongue, and roll around and act cute to please Gu Ziqing.

Seeing the little milk wolf perform so hard, Gu Ziqing had no choice but to force himself to smile, but this smile looked uglier than crying.

Seeing the cold winter still frozen thousands of miles out of the window, Gu Ziqing gritted her teeth and made up her mind.