Chapter 107 Adorable creatures strike

For those who care about the family in the medicine world, after the bloodline is awakened, a seven-drug magnolia like this will appear on everyone's forehead.

According to different aptitudes, the degree of brilliance of these seven medicinal magnolias is also different, but no matter what the depth is, they are all uniform turquoise or magenta, and sea blue has never appeared.

Gu Ziqing was facing up, with a ruddy complexion and picturesque eyebrows. The Huolinggen has been reshaped, and at this moment, he no longer has to bear the piercing pain, his thin nostrils flicker slightly, and he sleeps very peacefully.

Between the two slender willow eyebrows, there is a sea blue seven medicine magnolia blooming gorgeously, refined and out of the world.

Ye Lingyun lay quietly beside Gu Ziqing, even breathing very lightly.

The scene in front of him was so obsessed, he couldn't bear to break the picture, awaken the person in the painting, and offend the beauty.

A pair of eyes were fixed on Gu Ziqing's face, and Ye Lingyun couldn't bear to move it away.

Slowly stretching out her hand to trace that person's exquisite eyebrows and eyes, and peach-colored thin lips, Ye Lingyun repeatedly portrayed Gu Ziqing's face to the bottom of her heart, tirelessly.

Suddenly, the man's thick eyelashes fluttered slightly, and the next moment, he slowly opened his eyes.

Wen Run's eyes swept around, and he was not relieved until he saw Ye Lingyun's figure.

Turning over and getting closer to Ye Lingyun's chest, Gu Ziqing's voice became hoarse, and she asked, "Brother Ye? Did I sleep for a long time?" "It's okay.

" , Three days and three nights."

Three days and three nights? Doesn't that mean the trial trip is coming to an end soon?

Standing up suddenly, Gu Ziqing asked in surprise: "Is the trial trip over? If the secret realm is closed, how should we get out?" "Ziqing, don't panic, the end will be this evening

. There is still time, and even if it is closed, there is no need to worry, as long as the barrier of this level is forcibly broken, it is easy to get out." Ye Lingyun also stood up and comforted him calmly.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing was relieved. Fortunately, fortunately, the trip was not delayed because of him.

Raising his head to look at Ye Lingyun, Gu Ziqing realized that the man's eyes were always on his forehead.

Raising her eyebrows in doubt, Gu Ziqing pretended not to know and turned her head away, only to find that the man's eyes followed him and turned around, the eyes were undisguised, very explicit, which made Gu Ziqing feel very strange.

Turning his head, Gu Ziqing asked in a puzzled voice, "Brother Ye, what are you looking at?"

Ye Lingyun paused when he heard this, but did not answer. Converging into an ice prism in the palm of his hand, he held up the mirror and came to Gu Ziqing.

Gu Ziqing raised her eyes suspiciously, but the next moment, she put her hand on her forehead, startled. The house said: "This is...?"

"I don't know why, after Ziqing used Haixinyan to reshape the fire spirit root, this thing immediately appeared between your eyebrows!"

Gu Zi Qing wiped it with his hands, only to find that it couldn't be wiped off at all. This thing emerged from under his skin, and it didn't come from the country at all.

But for some reason, he couldn't feel any distaste for this unheard of spiritual flower on his forehead, but was very close to it.

She frowned slightly and thought about it for a while, but Gu Ziqing couldn't think of a reason, so she simply stopped thinking about it, because when it was time, someone would tell him everything.

Lowering her head, Gu Ziqing raised her plain hand and stared at her palm.

Trying hard to mobilize the newly-generated fire spirit power in his body, he felt a warm current passing through his dantian, and the seven-medicine magnolia on Gu Ziqing's forehead became more eye-catching. The next moment, in the palm of his hand, a A cluster of sea blue flames.

That Hai Xinyan was beating gently in the palm of his hand, the light was soft, and scattered blue starlight from time to time, it looked extremely beautiful, but its power should not be underestimated.

If this kind of flame can be stored in the dantian, the resulting dan fire must be extremely powerful.

Gu Ziqing twitched the corners of her mouth happily, and had to admit that he was very happy.

As long as Gu Ziqing likes it, all his painstaking efforts will not be in vain. Now that his Ziqing has become the dual spiritual root of fire and wood again, I believe that in the future, he will shine brightly and amaze everyone in the alchemy journey.

However, Ye Lingyun took a closer look at the Seven Medicine Magnolia blooming between his eyebrows, but felt that it was too conspicuous.

His son-in-law was originally the appearance of heaven and man, if he showed this blue imprint in front of others, no matter men, women, young or old, they would fall in love with him endlessly.

He, Ye Lingyun, was not afraid of thieves stealing, let alone being missed by thieves, but too many probing eyes were placed on his beloved wife, which was always annoying.

After thinking deeply for a moment, Ye Lingyun's eyes flashed, but he had an idea.

The next moment, he took out a silver-white headband from the mustard space. It was refined and reserved for Ziqing's hair, but at this moment, there was a better place to go.

Stretching out her hand, she wrapped the silver-white headband around Gu Ziqing's forehead, passed it through a few strands of hair, and finally tied it behind her head.

Withdrawing her hand, Ye Lingyun looked at her masterpiece with satisfaction, but she didn't expect that this headband can also be used to wipe the forehead, it's really wonderful!

It seems that when I have time in the future, I will have to refine a few more, and I can't just choose plain white. Bright colors such as red and black are not suitable for Ziqing, but blue, cyan, and lavender can be tried.

Gu Ziqing saw her current attire through the ice prism, and she knew the reason why Ye Lingyun did what she did in just a moment of thought, and shook her head helplessly. I also think this mark is a bit too eye-catching!

Looking up at the sky, the sun was about to set. Gu Ziqing turned her head and said to Ye Lingyun, "Brother Ye, we are going to leave instead." Ye Lingyun also raised his head and glanced at the sky, and immediately

agreed Nodding, the next moment, she wrapped around Gu Ziqing's waist, leaped down, and landed safely on the ground.

For the past three days, Lan Ling'er was almost driven crazy.

That rotten wolf with a stinky temper was so high that she couldn't see through it, but even so, she still wondered if he couldn't speak, or he was just a mute.

For a normal wolf, if someone says ten sentences, he should reply one sentence, right? Even if you just boil your throat, it's fine, it turned a deaf ear and treated you like air, it didn't make Lan Ling'er mad at all.

This place of trial was too dangerous for her cultivation, so she didn't dare to go anywhere except under the bird's nest, but that rotten wolf was very carefree, leaving early every day and returning late every day. I don't know what I'm working on!

Could it be that he went out to find the she-wolf? Hmph, as expected of a pervert, Lan Ling'er slandered while stomping her feet angrily.

At this moment, two figures suddenly appeared in front of her eyes, causing Lan Ling'er to scream "嗤" in fright, and took two steps back abruptly. When she came back to her senses, she realized that it was the big brother and his demon Husband?

Counting the days, today's trial trip should be over, big brother no longer stays on the bird's nest, has he finally decided to leave the secret realm?

Patting her chest, feeling overwhelmed with shock, Lan Ling'er put on a bright smile on her pretty face, and wanted to take a step forward, but because of Ye Lingyun's terrifying eyes, she froze her footsteps in place again.

Hmph, how stingy, if she gets close to her big brother, she won't snatch him away, so what is she doing all the time targeting her?

Helpless, Lan Ling'er could only stay away from Gu Ziqing, and then forced herself to let go of her dissatisfaction with Ye Lingyun, and cheered towards Gu Ziqing and asked, "Big brother, have you decided to leave the trial ground? Ling'er really wants to go back to the sect, really misses her father, and really misses Grandpa Ran."

Sure enough, she was just a little girl, and she entered this trial place for fun, but in the end, something happened, so she quickly became homesick up.

Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, and said softly: "Yes, Fairy Ling'er will see the head and Elder Ran soon.

After finishing speaking, Gu Ziqing cast her inspection eyes around and frowned slightly. Liu Mei asked in confusion, "Where did Qing Cang go? As a result

, as soon as Gu Ziqing's words fell, a huge wolf shadow leaped from the sky and came to him.

Qingcang held a round, gray-brown long-haired mouse in his mouth, and walked up to Gu Ziqing. Gu Ziqing's side, wagging his tail happily, rubbed his body against the man's plain white robe.

Gu Ziqing's eyes widened, but he didn't respond. At this moment, all his attention was seized. The rat beast in Cang's mouth attracted him.

The small body is hairy, and the black eyes are full of tears. The pitiful appearance is quite cute.

His cheeks were chubby, and because he was in the mouth of a wolf, he shrank his little paws and dared not move. Only his fat buttocks trembled in fear. After reacting, Gu Ziqing covered her mouth with a chuckle, and pointed to the mouse beast in Qingcang's mouth with the other hand, and asked

curiously: "Qingcang, this is...?"

Somewhat proud, speaking of it, it took him three days to squat around and set up traps before he caught this cautious and cunning rat beast.

In the beginning, Father and Daddy were making out on the bird's nest, and it was boring for him to guard a crying little girl, so he wanted to sweep this place of trial.

Although it is only a small secret realm, and there are no precious treasures, there are still some spirit crystals needed for elixir plants and refining tools.

He has crossed the fourth level. Among the monsters in this secret realm, he is already invincible. Therefore, he has searched for almost all treasures wherever he passes, but consciously or unconsciously, as long as there are treasures He always saw this mouse beast inadvertently.

The rat beast stared at him with two small black eyes, secretly looking at him with covetousness and annoyance, as if it was greedy for the treasure he got, and seemed to feel that he had snatched away the treasure that should belong to him.

At first, he didn't pay attention to it, but the more times he did it, the more he noticed something was wrong.

Although he has a sensitive nose, he only has a keen intuition for spiritual things that are attractive to him. In addition, he has encountered many treasure places by mistake.

But this rat beast is simply amazing, as long as there are treasures, he is everywhere.

Several times, Qing Cang wanted to capture it, but it always sensed the danger, and then escaped quickly.

Didi Liu turned around, and the speed at which the pair of not-so-long claws made holes made the wolf stunned.

In the end, it was Qing Cang who used the treasure as bait to successfully capture it, but while catching it, he discovered another wonderful use of this mouse beast, which is that it can be used as a temporary storage space.

In order to lure the mouse beast to take the bait, Qing Cang specially prepared a wood spirit gourd the size of one of his claws, because this little thing must be chewed bite by bite, so that he would have enough time to round up it.

Unexpectedly, this little guy looked around, walked up to the wood spirit gourd in fear, opened his mouth wide, and swallowed it in one gulp, with his cheeks bulging, turned around and wanted to run, if it wasn't for him The reaction was quick, and it really let it escape.

With a 'bang' sound, the rat beast in its mouth was thrown to the ground, one paw stepped on his tail to prevent him from escaping, Qing Cang's other paw slammed the rat beast that was so frightened that it rolled its eyes and pretended to be dead Its belly turned upside down, and then a paw stepped on the snow-white belly of the mouse beast, and began to press hard.

The scene that happened immediately made the onlookers Gu Ziqing and Lan Linger's red lips slightly parted, stunned, only Ye Lingyun's reaction was flat, as if he had expected it!