Chapter 9 A Sweet Dream?

Ye Lingyun sighed helplessly, and continued to coax her softly for a long time before the sobs were silenced. Then she talked a lot, before Gu Ziqing put down her guard and agreed to his support.

With a sigh of relief, Ye Lingyun gently helped him off the warm jade bed.

"Ziqing, take a walk and have a look. The muscles on your calves are severely atrophied. You will have to go to the ground to exercise frequently. It will not go well at first, but don't be afraid. This is normal. Wait for the muscles on your legs to tighten. I can walk normally now."

Gu Ziqing didn't reply, and Ye Lingyun didn't force him to speak, but carefully supported him, took a step, stopped, and stumbled around the small hut.

Time slipped away minute by minute, but the atmosphere between Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing was surprisingly harmonious, there was no sweet talk, no need to spend effort to make them happy, there was only that long-lasting companionship, this feeling made Ye Lingyun Incredibly comfortable.

Originally, he didn't want to interrupt, and if he stays longer, he enjoys it more, but the light of the Immortal Palace in the distance has become more and more hot, and it is almost noon.

Today is the day for him to leave the customs, and there are still many things waiting for him to deal with. The subordinates of Yujian Palace must be waiting outside his cave with their ears scratching their heads.

Ye Lingyun stopped helplessly, frowned, and explained in a low voice: "Ziqing, I have something to take care of later, you stay here obediently, don't walk around without me, in case you bump into someone I will feel bad."

Hearing that Ye Lingyun was going to leave, Gu Ziqing's eyes dimmed instantly, she lowered her head, and stood there in a daze, refusing to answer.

Sure enough, he was dreaming, and when the time came, he should wake up from the dream, but he really didn't want to wake up so soon.

For more than two hundred years, I have been living in a nightmare. This is the first time I have encountered a sweet dream. Why did you beat him back to reality so cruelly?

Gu Ziqing's hand unconsciously tugged on Ye Lingyun's sleeve, as if to keep her but also reluctantly.

But after realizing what he had done, he panicked and wanted to take it back, but was caught by the sharp-eyed Ye Lingyun.

Ye Lingyun was overjoyed, and hastily stretched out his hands to tightly hold the hands that wanted to escape, and pulled them into his arms forcefully.

"Don't worry, Ziqing, I'll be back as soon as I'm done. Wait for me to come back, okay?"

Gu Ziqing didn't want to agree at first, but he was afraid that if he denied it, that person would really not come back, so he hesitated. Still lowered his head and nodded slightly.

"So good!" Ye Lingyun was so happy that he pulled Ziqing into his arms and kissed his smooth forehead.

Then, when the cuffs were turned up, a burst of golden light flashed, and the appearance of the small hut was completely changed.

The originally dilapidated wall skin has become complete as new, the original holed roof has become carved beams and painted buildings, and the window that was originally blocked by rags is now inlaid with a wooden window carved from Yanyang wood. The Lingwu world is famous for its flaming energy, but now it is being used by Ye Lingyun to drive away the cold, it is a waste of money.

In front of the thousand-year-old warm jade is a screen made of thousand-year-old god-nourishing wood, which has an unimaginable magical effect on calming the mind and calming the nerves.

A holy sun flower exuding bursts of heat is swaying left and right, shaking its golden face. From time to time, it will have a fever, and the air in the hut will suddenly heat up, raising the heat like a warm spring. .

Ye Lingyun helped Ziqing back to Nuanyu's bed, gently stroked the soft long hair on top of his head, and said softly, "Wait here, I'll be back soon.

" That bitch Gu Ning became a Taoist couple, and Ye Lingyun's anger couldn't stop escaping. Some things, it's time to settle.

Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, and the sternness in his eyes flashed past. He stood up and left in a hurry. He could come back to accompany Ziqing as soon as he finished the treatment.

Ye Lingyun left in a hurry, completely oblivious to the sudden loss of Gu Ziqing's eyes behind him, looking at his leaving back with a lonely face.

Gu Ziqing turned her head to look at the surrounding decorations, feeling extremely bitter in her heart.

What is this? Is the golden house hiding the charm?

It's ridiculous, even though he is his legal wife in name, she is actually shady.

However, such a status quo is already something he dared not even dream of, how could he dare to desire more?

Gu Ziqing closed her eyes in despair, and a line of tears rolled down the corner of her eyes.

He should learn to be content, shouldn't he?