Chapter 155: Fengqing's Fury

Put the man safely and flat on the soft couch, Gu Ziqing fetched a basin of water, soaked the brocade handkerchief, then went to Ye Lingyun's side, and carefully wiped the man's sweaty forehead .

Looking at the man's pale and bloodless face, and the bruised and purple eye bags under his eyes, Gu Ziqing's eye sockets were a little red, and her heart ached terribly.

He felt that he was really useless. At critical times, he couldn't play a role at all. He couldn't do anything except stay by that person's side and worry.

Stretching out her plain hand, she carefully traced Ye Lingyun's eyebrows and eyes. Gu Ziqing bent down and kissed Ye Lingyun's tightly pursed thin lips.

"Brother Ye, Ziqing likes you, really likes you."

On normal days, Gu Ziqing would not dare to say such blunt words, not because of anything else, but because he was afraid that the person would laugh at him. Man, it's so nasty.

As a result, as soon as he finished speaking, a slightly frivolous hoarse voice reached his ears.

"Really, it just so happens that this deity also likes Ziqing so much."

Immediately, before Gu Ziqing could react, she was dragged onto the bed and fell into a warm bed. in the arms.

"Brother Ye, you... are you awake? But, Senior Kuzhu said, you are seriously overdrawn, and you need to be unconscious for a few days?"

Gu Ziqing stuttered when he was too surprised. But when he thought of what he said just now, he wished he could find a crack in the ground and get in. He struggled to get up, but was suppressed by the man and locked into his arms tightly.

"Don't move, Ziqing, let me hug you, my physique is different from usual, and I'm recovering quickly, it's reasonable that it will be beyond Senior Kuzhu's expectation, besides, it was just a confession, why should Ziqing be ashamed? Haven't you said something more embarrassing?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's face burned even more, and she rolled her eyes at the man speechlessly.

Were those words what he wanted to say? Are you forced to be helpless? If he didn't say anything, that person would try his best to torment him until he heard what he wanted to hear.

Bending his head down and burying his head in the man's black hair, Ye Lingyun took a deep breath, and his whole body relaxed.

"Speaking of it, it's all thanks to Ziqing. If it weren't for the pill that turned the tide at that moment, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to make it to Glacier Island, or senior Kuzhu to help me."

Ye Lingyun kept walking around Gu Ziqing with his big hand . The slender waistline lingered over and over again. He didn't know when he developed a problem. As long as he held this person in his arms, he liked to fumble around. From top to bottom, from inside to outside, that person started It was also because of embarrassment, all kinds of unaccustomed and resistance, but after he suppressed it a few times with a strong attitude, he gave in half-heartedly!

The waist and eyes were itchy badly, but Gu Ziqing didn't dare to make any sound, suppressed trembling, and said aggrievedly: "Brother Ye, am I useless? My spiritual power is weak, and I can't do anything. "

In front of Ye Lingyun, Gu Ziqing would always feel inferior without realizing it, he is obviously the pride of heaven, but when he stood beside that person, his light was covered up!

Subconsciously became humble, and then afraid of being abandoned. Originally, according to his conditions, he only needed to say hello, men and women, each leading the coquettish, what do you want? But except for that person, he didn't like anyone.

Perhaps this is the so-called, love first, lose first!

The arms around the man gradually tightened, Ye Lingyun sighed softly, and said with a little annoyance: "What did Zi Qing say? If you hadn't been by my side, Senior Feng Qing's koi would definitely not be saved. If so, what is Ziqing blaming herself for?"

"No...no." Ziqing replied with lowered eyes slightly.

As long as you don't dislike me for being useless.

Immediately, Gu Ziqing seemed to remember something, raised her head, frowned slightly, and asked tentatively, "Brother Ye, that koi...?

" The scene in the pool made Gu Ziqing, who had experienced strong winds and waves, tremble with fear. The tragic scene and the blood in the pool made people dare not look directly at it.

"With Senior Kuzhu here, my life must be saved, but if the Dragon Ball cannot be found, those eyes may not be able to see the light in the future.

" . "

Gu Ziqing replied with an unbearable expression on her brows which were furrowed tighter and tighter.

Hearing these words, Ye Lingyun's eyes were gloomy, and after pondering for a long time, he opened his mouth in a low voice.

"Has Ziqing ever thought about a question? Since that koi has turned into a dragon, its cultivation should not be low. At least, it won't lose to me. Then his eyes are so cultivated. Was it forcibly dug by someone? Moreover, when we first saw that koi, he was lying on his side in the spirit pool, his face was very calm, and he didn't try to save himself at all. That posture clearly indicated that he was looking for death! "

Ye Lingyun analyzed the thoughts in his heart to Gu Ziqing one by one.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes widened in astonishment, yes, he was too busy and impatient, and didn't consider these trivial issues at all!

"Brother Ye, could it be that he handed over those eyes himself?" Gu Ziqing asked in disbelief.

Is that koi stupid? Why hurt yourself so much?

"It's still too early to make a conclusion. Everything will be clear when that koi wakes up. Right now, Ziqing will give me a good hug. After several months of hard work, I'm a little tired." Ye

Lingyun After finishing speaking, he slowly closed his eyes. Although he has a special physique and amazing resilience, it doesn't mean he won't be tired. Senior Kuzhu was right. After two months of hard work, he was indeed overdrawn.

Upon hearing this, Gu Ziqing swallowed all the remaining doubts into her stomach, became quiet in an instant, turned over carefully, and faced the person face to face, Gu Ziqing moved lightly Slowly stretching out his plain hand, he gently massaged the acupoints on the man's face, helping Ye Lingyun relax more comfortably.

How can a husband ask for a wife like this? Although Ye Lingyun still closed his eyes, the corners of his mouth curled into a slight smile, and his sharp eyebrows softened even more.

Holding the man's arm with some strength, Ye Lingyun really wanted to rub Gu Ziqing into his flesh and blood, so that the man would be complete, and even a tiny bit would belong to him.

On the other side, Kuzhu also used all his strength to control the seriously injured man's injuries.

The empty eye sockets finally stopped bleeding, and the scales on his face gradually receded, revealing a face that resembled Feng Qing, which surprised Ku Zhu.

Why did this koi choose Fengqing's appearance as the basis when it took shape? Could it be that he was subconsciously thanking Feng Qing for his kindness in nurturing him?

A bit reasonable, but also unexpected.

The man left for a long time and did not come back, Feng Qing was a little flustered, so she straightened her robes and stepped out of the hut.

Seeing the familiar Blast Crane in front of her, Feng Qing was overjoyed, and jumped onto Blast Crane, wanting to find the back of Mrs. Gu, who was seduced by him and became addicted to alcohol, and come together The two chatted happily and had a hearty meal.

Randomly walked into a room with a wide open door, but the scene in front of her made Feng Qing's pupils shrink suddenly, and she froze in place unbelievably.

Isn't this...a seriously injured man with a fish tail and bloody eyes, Jin'er who has been raised by his side since he was a child?

Feng Qing was furious in an instant, and walked forward in three steps at a time, checking the injuries of the seriously injured man. After knowing that the koi dragon ball had been dug up and his life was hanging by a thread, Feng Qing's chest heaved even more violently, and the eye sockets They were all flushed with anger, gasped for a few times, and then roared angrily: "Damn it, who did it? If I were to find out, I would definitely chop him up and smash him into ashes." He lost his temper a

lot In the end, Feng Qing finally regained some sanity under the comfort of Ku Zhu in every possible way.

The seriously injured koi has been in a coma and did not wake up. During this period, Feng Qing kept a gloomy face, exuding cold air, standing by the bedside of the seriously injured man alone. Feng Qing looked at the man's eyes covered with gauze. , the more I looked at it, the more I couldn't bear to let out a sigh, got up helplessly and went to the courtyard, took out a jar of fine wine from the mustard space, Feng Qing raised the wine jar, opened her mouth and decided to pour it into her mouth, but her arms were stiff A moment later, the jar of wine fell to the ground with a bang, the jar broke completely, and the wine splashed everywhere, soaking the hem of his robe. Feng Qing didn't care at all, but the red Eye sockets in a daze.

Seeing this scene, Ku Zhu stepped forward worriedly, and hugged him from behind, only then did he realize that Feng Qing's body was trembling unconsciously.

"Qing'er, don't worry, the injury has been healed, wait a little longer, and Xiao Jin should wake up." Ku Zhu frowned, soothing her heart in a soft voice.

She lowered her eyes and didn't know what she was thinking. Feng Qing clenched her fists tightly, and the veins on the back of her fists protruded. After a moment of gloom, she slowly opened her mouth: "Xiao Jin has already transformed into a dragon, and her cultivation should not be low. That's right, who the hell dared to treat him like this? When Xiaojin wakes up, I must ask clearly, Brother Zhu, you must kill that person. It's hard to solve the hatred in my heart."

"Okay, kill, definitely kill Qing'er to relieve anger."

Ku Zhu's eyes flickered for a moment, seeing Feng Qing so angry, he could only agree temporarily.

Qing'er was just blinded by anger, otherwise, according to his transparent mind, if he thinks about it carefully, he will find that there are too many doubts in it.

Logically speaking, even if the Dragon Balls were dug out, his life shouldn't be in danger, but when he saw Xiao Jin for the first time, it seemed that he had no intention to survive, but deliberately wanted to die.

In a few days, Xiao Jin should wake up, but he only needs to ask a question, and he can figure out the reason of the matter. I just hope that the twists and turns will not be too complicated.

They have lived in seclusion in the mountains, ignoring the world for too many years, and really don't want to be involved in those unnecessary bloody storms.