Chapter 64 Endless

Lin Zixuan snorted coldly, clapped her hands arrogantly, and reached out to Gu Qingcang's arms again, this time the target was an elixir that Gu Qingcang had just collected - Jiuyou Grass.

Seeing Lin Zixuan's actions, Gu Qingcang still didn't resist, but there was a cold light flashing in his eyes, which was too obscure to be noticed.

After talking and fighting for so long, did they come for the elixir in his bosom? I thought that women in the martial arts world would be different from those in the medicine world, but it turned out that it was just... huh?

But Lin Zixuan's next move made Gu Qingcang's eyes widen in surprise.

I saw Lin Zixuan's jade hand covering the surface of the Jiuyou grass, but she didn't grab it directly, but groped the leaves of the Jiuyou grass with her fingers back and forth, and finally pulled out a thumb-sized green grass from under a leaf. little bugs.

The fight just now wasted too much time, Gu Qingcang managed to distance himself from the bear of the earth, and was chased up in an instant.

Lin Zixuan stood in front of Gu Qingcang, neither running nor hiding, calmly watching the rushing earth bear.

The big brown male was more than three meters tall, with thick fur and sharp bear claws. He ran up to Lin Zixuan and roared angrily.

Instead of being afraid, Lin Zixuan smiled easily, stretched out her hand, spread her palm, then poked the toothworm beast in her palm with her finger, and winked at the Earth Bear in a gesture.

At this moment, a miraculous scene happened, the originally furious Earth Bear suddenly became docile, let out a soft howl, stretched out his chubby palm, took the toothworm beast from Lin Zixuan's hand, and left happily .

Seeing this scene, Gu Qingcang's peach blossom eyes widened in disbelief, and the eyeballs almost protruded.

Getting up from the ground with difficulty, Gu Qingcang ran to Lin Zixuan like a dog's leg, and asked curiously: "Girl, girl, what happened just now? How did you subdue that vicious bear beast?" What?"

Hearing this question, Lin Zixuan covered her mouth with her hands, her eyebrows and eyes were curved, and a series of silver bell-like laughter came out of her mouth.

"Tch, why don't you have any common sense? What kind of beast? It's called the Earth Bear, a very docile monster. It doesn't take the initiative to attack monks on weekdays." "Then why did he attack me? Could it be?

" ...I don't like my looks?" Hearing this, Gu Qingcang raised his eyebrows, and said uncertainly and unhappily.

"Pfft, maybe." Lin Zixuan laughed unkindly, covering her stomach, and her laughing branches trembled wildly.

"Girl, what's going on here? Can you tell me what's going on?"

Gu Qingcang's attitude was extremely humble at the moment, he cupped his hands slightly, looking like a good baby who is seeking knowledge.

Seeing Gu Qingcang's posture, Lin Zixuan nodded, and reluctantly agreed to help him solve his doubts.

"The earth bear likes to eat the yellow honey brewed by the wasp beast the most, but if you eat too much, there will be a sequelae, that is toothache, and the green bug just now is called the toothworm beast. The best skill is Cleaning the teeth of the Earth Bear can help him eat away the toothworms in his teeth. If you snatch his toothworm beast, it means that he will not be able to eat yellow honey as he likes in the future. Can he not be angry? What an idiot! "After Lin Zixuan explained, she didn't forget to sarcasm Gu Qingcang again.

Gu Qingcang's face turned green and pale after being scolded by Lin Zixuan, but this time he honestly did not refute.

He was originally living in the medicine world, if it wasn't for the demon monk who used the sky-defying magic to tear apart the space in order to save his lover, he might have to wait for the interface connection once in tens of thousands of years before he can come to the Lingwu world to wander once.

When I first arrived, I was forced to search for medicinal materials in a hurry, and I didn't even have time to familiarize myself with the environment. The lover of the demon monk had been asleep for thousands of years, and the man couldn't wait for a minute. He threatened to kill him if he could not wake up. After killing them all, he slaughtered the medicine world with blood and buried him with his lover.

That is a lunatic, or the kind of lunatic who has been suppressed for thousands of years. They didn't cause his lover to sleep for a long time. Isn't this a way of venting anger?

I have no choice but to try my best to treat it. After all, it is not their heirs who were captured from the medicine world who are suffering.

In the medicine world, he was originally a figure who called the wind and rain. Although he was also respected here, he was restricted by people everywhere because of the monstrous monk. He only wanted to practice the pill as soon as possible so that he could return to the medicine world sooner.

The demon monk's lover was originally hopeless, all thoughts were lost, and he was exiled by himself, but fortunately, he was originally a strange thing in the world, and the other golden lotus of the twin twins was still intact, as long as the demon monk was willing to contribute Half of the blood essence, together with the nine-turn reincarnation pill they refined, is still very hopeful for bringing the dead back to life.

I really don't understand why these highly cultivated people have to develop a good relationship to such an extent before they know how to repent and know what they want most.

Shouldn't the true meaning of life be to cherish the present and enjoy life?

When Gu Qingcang came back to his senses, Lin Zixuan had already left him and walked away. Saving his life was already a great gift from heaven, so he didn't bother to entangle with this sick young master.

But Gu Qingcang's character is a bit out of character, the more you ignore him, if he wants to provoke him.

"Girl, girl, why are you leaving? Wait, there are many dangers here, you and I should go together." Gu Qingcang gathered spiritual power at his feet, and hurriedly followed.

"Don't come with me, I can handle it by myself, who wants to go with you?" Seeing that annoying person reappeared by her side, Lin Zixuan's handsome face turned dark, with a look of unhappiness.

"I can't handle it, but the girl is responsible for my safety." Gu Qingcang was still shameless, and said with a smile, "Are you shameless? Why should I be responsible for your safety?" "

Shameless What are you doing? Little life is the most important thing."

"Hmph, a prodigal son." Lin Zixuan sarcastically said a few words at the end, but she couldn't get rid of the dog skin plaster, so she could only let him follow by her side.

All marriages start from the first meeting that day.

Thinking about it now, Lin Zixuan felt that she never regretted being in love with Gu Qingcang, her only regret was that she couldn't keep him.

An imperial robe master and a martial artist, the heir of a powerful alchemy family, and the daughter of the suzerain of a small sect, the disparity in their identities makes them only have a beginning, a process, but no end.

Speaking of this, Lin Zixuan burst into tears, with a smile still on her face, but deep in her eyes was the sadness and pain that could not be concealed.

"Mother, don't cry anymore. If your heart hurts, the child won't listen." Gu Ziqing held the woman's skinny wrist distressedly, and shook his head in admonishment.

The woman smiled desolately, stretched out her hand to caress Gu Ziqing's long black hair, and continued: "Silly boy, why don't you say it, that's your father, anyway, you are a descendant of the Gu family in the medicine world, It's not that mother doesn't know about your talent in refining medicine, but every time you think about it, you don't know whether to be happy or sad." A few years later, the Nine Turns of Reincarnation

Pill was successfully refined, and the demon monk's lover lived up to everyone's expectations. The space boundary between the spiritual world and the spiritual martial world was torn apart again. Facing the burden of the family, his lover, and the flesh and blood in his belly, Gu Qingcang was in a dilemma.

Supporting Lin Zixuan's waist, bending his head to listen to the movement of the child in his belly, Gu Qingcang looked up at the torn gap in the sky, with a hesitant look on his face for the first time.

He couldn't let go of his lover and children, and he couldn't let go of the heavy responsibility of Gu's family. Comparing the two, he really didn't know how to choose.

Lin Zixuan took all of Gu Qingcang's actions into her eyes, and a bitter taste appeared in her mouth.

Husband is an ambitious and ambitious person, she really doesn't want to hinder his footsteps because of him.

Looking at the space crack in the sky that can only exist for half a month, Lin Zixuan gritted her teeth and made a decision in her heart.

After that day, Lin Zixuan returned to the sect, and then began to avoid seeing Gu Qingcang, even though Gu Qingcang repeatedly bombarded her with sound transmission charms, there was no response at all, and the whole person seemed to evaporate from the world.

A week later, Lin Zixuan made a marriage contract with the Gu family, and the wedding date seemed even more impatient, and it was the day before the space crack closed.

I haven't seen him for nearly half a month, and Gu Qingcang's expression is hard to conceal. He thought that Zixuan avoided seeing him because of her temper due to her pregnancy. It's not easy to make his wife angry with him, but no matter how hard he thinks about it, he won't expect that when he meets his lover again, that person is wearing a coquettish red wedding dress, but the groom is not himself.

Looking at the wedding sedan chair from a distance, Gu Qingcang was dressed in a white robe, his face was pale and he looked sad.

Before leaving, no matter what, he still has to ask why Zixuan blamed him. If there is a reason... If there is a reason, if he is forced to do nothing, he will take her back even if he risked his life. .

So, blowing and blowing, the bustling welcoming team walked halfway, and suddenly stopped.

There is no other reason, I don't know where he came from, but he stood in the middle of the road, knowing that it was a wedding party, and he didn't dodge it.

From the moment the bumpy wedding sedan stopped, Lin Zixuan, who was sitting in the wedding sedan, predicted what would happen next.

Smiling miserably, putting away the pain and attachment deep in her eyes, Lin Zixuan took a deep breath, lifted the wedding curtain with bare hands, and slowly walked down from the wedding sedan chair, with an indifferent expression, looking at the person not far in front of her with neither joy nor sorrow. Gu Qingcang.

With her delicate face, exquisite makeup, and dazzling wedding gown, she is still the same person, but she is no longer his Zi Xuan.