Chapter 85 Settling Accounts After Autumn

Zhen Ruhua looked at Ran Changmei enviously, and a gleam appeared on her delicate face.

"Old man Ran, congratulations. With such a disciple with excellent qualifications, Yaofeng will definitely flourish in the future. Unlike our Fufeng, there have been no disciples for many years. If I hadn't been guarding there, I'm afraid the mountain will It's going to be a waste."

Ran Changmei, with extremely low EQ, heard this, instead of being comforted, he became elated.

Smugly stroking his excessively long eyebrows, the old man Ran chuckled twice, and said with a complacent face: "That's natural. Who am I, Ran Changmei? Naturally, only the dragon and phoenix among people can match me as a master."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun didn't react on his face, but he smiled inwardly.

Who do you think you are? Ziqing's alchemy skills are no worse than that of an old man with long eyebrows. Who will be the master at that time?

But when Gu Ziqing heard this, her eyes lit up, and she took a step forward. Gu Ziqing bowed her hands to Zhen Ruhua respectfully and said, "This elder, if you don't mind, Gu San is willing to be a guest at Fufeng from time to time." , learn to study the way of arranging formations and making talismans."

Hearing this, Zhen Ruhua was overjoyed, and quickly replied: "Welcome, welcome, why would you dislike it? Where is there any room for dislike?"

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing nodded slightly, as a promise to Zhen Ruhua.

But this scene fell into the eyes of everyone, but made the two people present very unhappy.

One is Gu Ziqing's decent master, Ran Changmei. In his opinion, there is a priority in hearing the truth, and there is a specialization in art. If he is so half-hearted, he is grasping alchemy with one hand and formation talisman with the other. The way, to no avail, in the end everything is mediocre, lost to everyone.

And the other person is Ye Lingyun, an old man Ran, it's not enough to grab Ziqing's attention, do you want another Zhen Ruhua? That Ziqing, how much time do you want to spend with him?

Do you use the remaining time for alchemy and talisman formation? If that person really dared to do this, Ye Lingyun felt that he really needed to revive Fu Gang!

Slightly raising his eyes, Ye Lingyun cast a vague look in Gu Ziqing's direction of "I'll settle the score with you after autumn", then lowered his head again.

Threatened by that person again, Gu Zi tilted his head because he didn't know his feelings, and wanted to ask that person, but found that the occasion was not right, so he had no choice but to frown lightly and think hard.

Such a naive and slightly innocent look on his refined face caused Bai Mingfeng, who had been secretly observing Gu Ziqing, to sink his eyes suddenly, and his desire to get this person grew stronger in his heart.

He is really a wonderful person, if he is under his body, what kind of scenery will it be like?

Putting a Banished Immortal with several times better aptitude than his own under his body, just thinking about it makes Bai Mingfeng's blood boil, and his eyes staring at Gu Ziqing become even more salivating.

Keenly aware of the naked gaze cast on Ziqing, Ye Lingyun followed his gaze to find the person who originated it, a cruel smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, Ye Lingyun looked at Bai Mingfeng as if he was looking at a dead.

You don't know how to live or die, just because you, a trash with only a three-legged cat and a high-mindedness, dare to make an idea?

If you are safe, you can still get back a cheap life. For something out of the ordinary, Ye Lingyun will let you experience what real fear is.

When Ye Lingyun's mind turned and he secretly made up his mind, all the disciples who took the test today had already made choices according to their own wishes, and were then assigned by the master Lan Qinghai to the elders of different assignments.

Fu Dali of Qifeng is a burly man, dressed in a dark gray bunt, his eyes are the size of copper bells, his powerful arms are wrapped with bandages, and he carries a heavy hammer on his back. Emotional, Kong Wu is powerful.

Fang Fangzheng's face was full of solemnity and rigor. He led his few disciples and turned away without saying a word.

Among the disciples, Bai Mingfeng and Liu Huoyan, who are not bad in aptitude, all chose Jianfeng. Although Mei Laojiu did not get a disciple as handsome as Gu Ziqing, he got Bai Mingfeng and Liu Huoyan. A single attribute of Huang Linggen is enough for him to wake up from a dream with a secret smile.

Just like that, she joined the Yulan Fengzong by mistake, and Gu Ziqing still felt unreal when she came to the room she was assigned.

There is no other reason, it was a bit too smooth, he didn't expect it to be so easy.

But Ye Lingyun is much calmer than him, it's just an inconspicuous little sect, why is it so difficult to join it?

The door behind him slowly closed, and finally he didn't have to face such an ugly face without joy or anger. Ye Lingyun's eyes became sharp in an instant. In the main hall, the malicious prying of others is blocked.

He picked up the man from behind, causing the man to cry out in surprise, a pair of jade arms had to wrap around his neck, Ye Lingyun sneered, and led the man into the room impatiently, he was about to start It's settled after autumn.

In the simple and old building, Gu Ziqing at this moment has already retreated from the indifferent appearance that is both approachable and noble in front of outsiders. A pair of warm eyes are stained with a little water, and one hand tightly holds the scattered clothes. The collar, but it still can't cover the spring that leaked from the gap, a black hair hangs down the waist to the end of the bed, spreading out the bed in a fluttering manner.

After the man entered the door, he picked him up and threw him on the bed without saying a word. Gu Ziqing just thought it was Ye Lingyun's first taste of the forbidden fruit, and he couldn't stand loneliness, so he wanted him again.

Although he has been tossed by that person until his limbs are sore and limp for several days, he can't resist this kind of intimacy between husband and wife.

Because except for the first time, the pain was so painful that I wanted to pass out, every time after that, I was treated tenderly by Ye Lingyun, and I was able to cling to that person's skin without clothes blocking me, feeling that person's strong and powerful body. With the sound of his heart beating, Gu Ziqing could clearly realize that he was alive, living in the dream that he had been thinking about day and night.

But I never expected that this person had a mind of settling accounts after the autumn, and instead of going straight to the point, he started to tease him viciously.

The man recounted today's itinerary and what happened, the most of which was which male cultivator thought about him that he shouldn't have, and which female cultivator looked at him with naked eyes, wishing to pounce on him and be sentimental .

God, why didn't he notice any of this kind of thing, but all of them fell into that person's eyes.

Ye Lingyun narrowed his eyes dangerously, one by one, one by one, the male and female nuns who had fantasies about Gu Ziqing today. Among them, the thing that made him hate the most was that the three aptitudes were not bad. inner disciple.

Looking at the bewildered wife in front of him with displeasure, Ye Lingyun really wanted to swallow this person into his stomach and hide him tightly, so as to completely block those things that have no real meaning, but it is just inexplicable. eyes.

With a threatening cold snort, Ye Lingyun pulled Gu Ziqing into his arms from the front of his body, but a pair of big hands climbed up the back of the man's neck possessively, and caressed it carefully.

Ye Lingyun's pathological possessiveness has intensified ever since he knew that the person in his arms didn't find his domineering unbearable, "Ziqing, tell me, why are there so many people thinking about my beloved wife? You are not in a good relationship, which makes those people's eyes always linger on you." Ye Lingyun whispered evilly against Gu Ziqing's earbone, with deep eyes, venting the unhappiness that has been suppressed all day. profit.

What a shame, how could it be his fault?

Gu Ziqing thought that all day long, his eyes were glued to Ye Lingyun's body all the time, and he didn't care at all whether others paid attention to him, but even so, he still lost something in that person's mouth.

He opened his mouth, not knowing how to answer, and with a hint of anger, Gu Ziqing turned his head to the side, and simply refused to answer.

This reaction fell into Ye Lingyun's eyes, but instead of being angry, the man laughed, and the deep smile that came out of his throat made Gu Ziqing's whole body shudder.

He can be stubborn and not speak, and Ye Lingyun doesn't force him, but just untie a rope buckle every once in a while, he succumbs to the man's lust, opens his mouth but says the wrong thing, and he will still be released After opening a rope buckle, the man kept looking at his exposed jade body with playful eyes, which made Gu Ziqing feel feverish all over.

Gu Ziqing tried to block it with his hands, but that person would definitely forcefully take his hand away in the next moment, and then with a cruel smile on his face, he would forcefully untie the tie on his robe in front of him. The second and third rope buckles, and so on, are not capped!

Ye Lingyun didn't stop until Gu Ziqing's eyes turned red from being bullied, and she confessed that it was his fault after being bullied. With such a fierce action, he kissed the person fiercely, and finally gave that person a good time!

After an extremely lingering love affair, Ye Lingyun embraced the soft waist of the person in his arms with a satisfied face, leaned on his head with one hand, and looked sideways at the sleeping face in his arms, who seemed to be half awake. With a full smile.

He also knew that he was making trouble out of no reason, but what could he do? He couldn't control it, and the person in his arms was willing to tolerate his little madness, that's why he made more progress every time.

Perhaps in Gu Ziqing's eyes, she can only see the long favor and doting on him from the reborn self.

But what the man didn't know was that the man himself was resolutely giving back to him and pampering him in a unique way.

It can be said that only Gu Ziqing is able to bear Ye Lingyun's compulsory love! ! !