Chapter 37 Purple Jade Medicine Cauldron

After a while, the cub in his arms suddenly howled louder and rolled over in pain. At the same time, the broken hind limbs were healing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

In a short while, the broken hind limb was back to normal. The cub stood up, turned his head in a daze, and seemed to have sensed something was wrong, and took two tentative steps.

The next moment, he jumped up ecstatically, and he was not so defensive against Gu Ziqing. He happily leaned on the wolf's head, wanting to lick Gu Ziqing's side face to express his gratitude!

But unexpectedly, Ye Lingyun slapped him down!

You bastard, not only do you not know how to be grateful for saving you, but you also want to take advantage of my wife. Believe it or not, I will take off your dog's head next time.

The cub stared in a daze and was attacked. He turned his head away and opened his mouth wide. Just as he was about to regain his position, he was scared and fell down by Ye Lingyun's stare.

After pitifully wailing twice, the Qingfeng wolf cub lay down on Gu Ziqing's legs in humiliation, and licked Gu Ziqing's robe in aggrieved manner.

Gu Ziqing raised the corners of her mouth helplessly and amusedly, raised her hand and gently stroked the cub's wolf head to show comfort.

"Brother Ye, can I keep it with me? This little thing is quite psychic." After thinking for a while, Gu Ziqing raised her eyes to look at Ye Lingyun expectantly, and asked softly.

"Of course, if you like it, keep it and fatten it up, and when you don't like it anymore, we'll eat wolf meat!" Ye Lingyun replied gently, but the eyes that looked at the cub were full of hostility and warning.

Hearing this, the cub's fur exploded, and he shrank his head unconsciously, moving a little further away from Gu Ziqing's embrace.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun nodded in satisfaction, stretched out his hand, and patted the cub's dog's head.

Seeing the childish appearance of one man and one wolf competing secretly, Gu Ziqing slightly raised the corners of his mouth and smiled easily.

At this moment, the white-browed old man on the stage spoke again.

"Everyone be quiet, the next auction item is the alchemy furnace left by Yao Daoist who ran out of life a few years ago. It is made of a large number of grass essence stones and a small amount of colorful stones and purple ice crystals. It can refine elementary , intermediate-level elixir, the chance of becoming an elixir is amazing, if the alchemist is a high-level alchemist, he can also use it to refine high-level elixir, the starting price is 5,000 spirit stones, and each increase should not be less than 100 spirit stones.

" It is said that this Lingwu world is not the medicine world, and there are not many alchemists, but there are only a few of them, but they are all very popular figures in the sect.

There is no other reason. A elixir made of spiritual grass can improve a monk's cultivation by a large amount in a relatively short period of time and save a lot of time for penance. How can it not make people flock to it?

Therefore, no matter how big or small the sect is, they will do their best to support several alchemists. Taking Yujian Palace as an example, they have supported two alchemists. Although it cannot be said that the number is the largest in Glacier Island, it is still one of them. Middle swim.

And if the alchemist has a good alchemy furnace, the chance of making alchemy will be greatly increased, which will bring immeasurable benefits to the sect.

Therefore, the alchemy furnace played a big role in the grand auction of Changqing Pavilion.

As soon as the white-browed old man's words fell, the atmosphere at the scene suddenly became hot.

"Six thousand spirit stones"

"Seven thousand spirit stones."

Bidding sounded one after another, and the price had risen from five thousand spirit stones to fifty thousand spirit stones.

"Fifty-one thousand spirit stones." Ye Lingyun said in a clear voice with no expression on his face, without even frowning.

On the contrary, Gu Ziqing, who was sitting next to him, became restless. The alchemy furnace he used to make alchemy at the beginning was an abandoned furnace that he unintentionally found at a vendor's stall. He never thought that an authentic alchemy furnace would need such a Dear.

"Brother Ye, forget it, it's too expensive!" Gu Ziqing hesitated and advised aloud.

"It doesn't matter, since I promised you to take a good alchemy furnace for you, I will definitely do it." Ye Lingyun stared at Gu Ziqing deeply, and said firmly.

Fortunately, this Glacier Island has a lot of wealth and wealth, but there are not many who are as willing as Ye Lingyun. In the end, the purple jade tripod was photographed by Ye Lingyun at a sky-high price of 80,000 spirit stones, which made other sects sigh .

After the transaction was concluded, many monks at the scene became curious about Ye Lingyun in the private room on the second floor, and they all guessed which sect's suzerain or young master this was. Not even blinking.

Of course, this also includes Gu Ning, who was also in the private room on the second floor, but he didn't take any photos during this period, and all the things he liked were robbed by others at a high price, which made him so angry that his lungs would explode Naturally, he became peeping at the rich and powerful Ye Lingyun.

On Glacier Island, he thinks that he has played with Bai Mengjun and Ye Lingyun under the applause, one can please him, the other can protect him, if there is another one who is willing to spend money for him, it will be perfect, and there is no winner in life in this way.

Gu Ning rolled his eyes, although he still looked docile and nestled in Bai Mengjun's arms, but in his heart he had the idea of ​​seducing Ye Lingyun.

The woman in the light pink palace costume stepped into this private room for the fourth time. She no longer knew what expression to use to face Ye Lingyun. Ziyu tripod, please check it."

After hearing this, Ye Lingyun didn't reply, instead he waved his hand, grabbed the purple jade cauldron into his palm, and presented it to Gu Ziqing like a treasure.

"Ma'am, I don't know much about the quality of this alchemy furnace. Take a look and see if you like it or not?"

Hearing this, the woman in palace attire who couldn't leave immediately because she hadn't received an answer suddenly felt that her whole body was uncomfortable. alright!

So, the reason for taking pictures of this alchemy furnace this time is because my beloved wife likes it? The first few thousand spirit stones are fine, but this is 80,000 spirit stones. Is it a bit too much to spoil your wife so ostentatiously?

Which son is this? Why didn't she have such good luck.

At first, Gu Ziqing felt that the price of this alchemy furnace was too expensive, but after getting it in her hands, she couldn't bear to put it down immediately!

This purple jade tripod was made in the shape of a crane. The furnace body was smooth, exuding a glittering purple light, and the fragrance of elixir wafted from time to time. It was considered the best product in an intermediate-level alchemy furnace.

"I like it very much, thank you, Brother Ye." Gu Ziqing said with red eyes, and had the urge to cry again.

It's really heaven's pity, he never imagined that the thing that he had been envious of until he went crazy would happen to him one day.

His elder brother Ye will guard him by his side, trying his best to win his favor and spend a lot of money.

"Fool, you have to laugh when you're happy, not cry." Ye Lingyun gently stroked Gu Ziqing's side face, with a voice so gentle that it could drown someone.

The next moment, he turned his head in the direction of the woman in the palace costume, changed his face in a second, and said in a deep and indifferent voice: "I am very satisfied with the things, you can step back."

The woman in palace attire finally saw what it means to change a person and change a face, she twitched the corners of her mouth in embarrassment, bowed her head, bowed and stepped back quickly.

I have been in this kind of venue all year round, and I still have the most basic wink. If I disturb that distinguished guest to talk about love at this time, maybe on the way home tonight, she will be killed silently!

As for Gu Ziqing over here, holding the purple jade cauldron, she couldn't put it down, rubbing it non-stop, tumbling, which made Ye Lingyun on the side jealous.

He snatched the purple jade cauldron and put it back into his mustard space. Ye Lingyun lowered his face and said angrily, "Ziqing's mustard space has not been refined yet, so I'll take the purple jade cauldron first." I put it away for you."

The treasure in his hand suddenly disappeared, Gu Ziqing was stunned, and looked at Ye Lingyun who was unhappy, and sighed helplessly.

The next moment, Gu Ziqing slightly turned her head to the side, leaning her head tentatively on Ye Lingyun's shoulder, with a satisfied smile on the corner of her mouth.

Ye Lingyun's stinky face turned from cloudy to sunny in an instant. He grabbed Gu Ziqing's waist forcefully, buried his head in Gu Ziqing's hair, and took a deep sniff drunkenly.

This is his wife, who is elegant, generous and thoughtful.

The Qingfeng wolf cub, who had been nestling on Gu Ziqing's lap, tilted its head slightly after seeing this scene, wanted to join in the fun but didn't dare, wagged its tail, and let out an aggrieved howl.

Until the end of the auction, Ye Lingyun did not make another move. The monks at the venue left in twos and threes. After the lady in palace costume took away the spirit stones that should be paid from Ye Lingyun, Ye Lingyun also helped put on the mask Gu Ziqing walked out of the private room.

And the neglected Qingfeng wolf cub could only follow Gu Ziqing's ass eagerly, and from time to time rub its furry head against Gu Ziqing's not-so-slim legs, to show its presence .

The family of three were enjoying themselves together, until a light blue figure stood up abruptly, blocking Ye Lingyun's way.

"My son, I'm Gu Ning, the future young lady of Yujian Palace, can I have the honor to make friends with you?"

Gu Ning opened his arms and stood in front of Ye Lingyun majesticly, raising his chin slightly, Said with a haughty face.

After Ye Lingyun heard this, hostility flashed in his eyes, and the next moment, he said directly and unceremoniously: "Get out."

Hearing this, Gu Ning's face suddenly turned green and white, and he Ever since she entered Yujian Palace, she has always wanted the wind to win the wind, and the rain to win the rain. When did she ever receive such a cold reception.

Gu Ning stretched out his finger, pointed at Ye Lingyun's head, and yelled angrily, "What did you say? Do you know who I am? How dare you treat me so disrespectfully?

" The lunatic said with a sarcasm on his face, "Who are you? Didn't you just say that? The future young lady of Yujian Palace, I have admired you for a long time. Seeing how close you and this fellow Taoist beside you are, Could it be that this fellow daoist is the young master of Yujian Palace?" Ye Lingyun said, and turned his attention to Bai Mengjun who was at the side.

Hearing this, Gu Ning's face was even more ugly, and Bai Mengjun's face was also disheveled.