Chapter 153 An Accident at Mount Wutai

The Gale Crane has been flying in the air for about a month, and Wutai Mountain is already the central area of ​​the Zhongzhou Continent, and it is only about a week's journey away from the Jiuyin Temple.

Ye Lingyun took this opportunity to forge the Nine-Tone Thunder Stone, but due to insufficient time, the Thunder Sword with the Thunder attribute was only a semi-finished product, and it was still a little far from being finished.

During this period, after many days of hard work, Ye Lingyun's cultivation base has increased again, and he has reached the half-step Martial Emperor. The difference between becoming an emperor is the accumulation of spiritual power. In time, he will surely enter a new threshold .

Knowing that he was dumped by that person again, Gu Ziqing was a little bit unwilling to admit defeat. Anyway, the time before the departure had already nourished him badly, so this month, he didn't complain about Ye Lingyun's refusal to show up to see him , Instead, he shut himself in the alchemy room, studied the alchemy formula day and night, and refined the elixir. As his alchemy skills improved, the seven-drug magnolia plant on his forehead became more profound and dazzling.

A month later, they finally arrived at the foot of Mount Wutai as predicted by the plan.

This place is indeed a holy place for Buddhist practice. There are monks wearing monk robes and holding Zen sticks everywhere, while there are relatively few other monks and female nuns.

Ye Lingyun parked the Blast Crane at the foot of Mount Wutai, and chose to walk up.

From the foot of the mountain, there are almost all monks with bare heads and scars on their heads. After thousands of years of recuperation, Mount Wutai has redeveloped.

It's just that the monks here have learned the previous lessons, but they are no longer as stubborn as before. The practice of Buddhism is also divided into two schools. One school still pays attention to the purity of Buddhism, the five precepts and the ten good deeds, while the other is wine and meat. However, the Buddha kept in mind that although the two factions coexisted under the same roof, they lived in peace and developed independently.

Thus, Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing were walking at the foot of Mount Wutai when they saw such a wonderful scene.

Some monks perform the morning precepts on time every day, ring the bell, chant scriptures, and practice Buddhahood, with compassion on their faces, which is simply terrifying in abstinence.

But some are in groups of threes and twos, gather in a cage, drink and eat meat, talk about scriptures, and there is a full-time watchman who will shout and report when there is any trouble: "Who is so, so so, your family The madam is here again with a long gun, if you go back tonight, I'm afraid you'll sleep on the floor again."

After shouting, there was a burst of laughter, and then a monk among the group blushed, as if He couldn't hold back his face, and in front of everyone, he yelled without hesitation: "Come on, let him come, it's against the sky, the poor monk is too used to him, it's almost a slap in the face."

As soon as the words fell, the crowd started booing even more, clamoring for the monk to strengthen his husband.

Being watched by the crowd watching the show, the monk also lost his temper. As a man, he naturally has to protect his own face.

So with his eyes widened and his eyebrows raised, the monk no longer fled like a bird or beast like usual, but stood motionless on the spot, waiting for his wife to come!

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun also held Gu Ziqing in his arms and stopped, watching curiously, wanting to see what interesting things would happen next.

After a while, the so-called lady came to kill with a long gun. It turned out to be a man, and he looked quite heroic.

When he came in front of the monk, he raised his eyebrows, and the heroic man yelled in resentment: "Baldy, you're cheating on me and going out to spend time and money again, and you don't want to show me how to fight." Then, without listening to the

monk's explanation, They fought straight away, good guy, the two of them just started fighting with each other in front of everyone.

The dazzling golden light collided with the icy white light 'bang bang bang', neither of the two wanted to let it go, but they played extremely wonderfully.

After fighting like this for a while, the man wielding the silver gun gradually became invincible. His complexion became a little pale, he took a few breaths, then suddenly put away the silver gun, then took a deep look at the monk, turned his head just go.

Just this one glance made the monk panic.

Where did he care about losing face, the monk immediately withdrew his hands, walked forward in three big strides, and hugged the man from behind into his arms.

The man wielding a silver gun didn't like this, he struggled hard, and scolded with a cold face: "Let go, I'll leave your shabby hut tonight, and you can do whatever you like from now on, no one cares about you, we One shoot and two break up."

Hearing this, the monk immediately became anxious.

"Ma'am, what are you talking about? Today... isn't there so many people watching today? It's understandable for me to save face. How about this? Let's go home and talk about it? You can beat and scold and vent your anger as you like when you go home." "

The monk hugged the heroic man vigorously but did not let go, and whispered into the man's ear.

"No, let go, I won't be with you, you bastard, you don't care about me at all."

Hearing this, the monk immediately raised his voice.

"Why don't you care? How else should you care? Ah? You made it clear to me that the spirit stones are all under your control, and the mustard space is all in your hands. Without you, I'm poor and useless. I dote on you so much. I'm used to you, that's why you said this to me in the end? The monk was really impatient, his eyes were red, he pinched the heroic man tightly, and asked angrily. Hearing this, the heroic

man His eyes flickered for a moment, and he felt a little guilty, he lowered his head justifiably, and instead of the arrogant posture just now, he whispered with a bit of grievance: "But...but you just...? "

You actually got into a fight with me just now, you used to admit to beating and scolding, but this time, you actually refused to follow me!

"Okay, okay, my fault is all my husband's fault. Let's fight double when we go back, okay? It's just that in the future, if we want to separate, we can't talk nonsense anymore!" Hearing this, the heroic man felt

himself The party who was praised as superior seemed to be coaxed happily. After hesitating for a while, he nodded and agreed.

Seeing this reflection, the monk let out a long sigh of relief, patted his chest and laughed sillyly, the next moment, he directly hugged the man horizontally, a flash of inspiration flashed under his feet, and he disappeared when everyone was stunned.

"What? This is the end? The fight hasn't started yet."

"Forget it, it's not like you don't know how cowardly this married monk is. How could it be possible to start a fight? It's not just a sentence that scares you to death. Lost your temper?"

Seeing that there was no excitement to watch, everyone shook their heads regretfully and sighed, and then scattered away.

This monk is one of those who don't pay much attention to style, eat meat and drink heavily, and marry a somewhat sturdy male wife. These days, he is very carefree.

And those monks who pay attention to the five precepts and ten virtues did not react when they saw this scene. They just shook their heads, sighed "Amitabha", and then turned and left.

Gu Ziqing watched from the beginning to the end with great interest.

There was Senior Kuzhu in the front, and this bald monk in the back. Is it possible that monks are always so cowardly after they get married?

If I had known... If I had known, I would have let Brother Ye become a monk!

"The monks here are very interesting. I don't know if the koi that Senior Kuzhu talked about is still in the spirit pond in Mount Wutai."

Ye Lingyun naturally saw the little evil in Gu Ziqing's eyes, hugged the man's arm tightly, and opened his mouth on purpose to draw Gu Ziqing's attention to the serious matter.

"Whether you're still here or not, you can tell at a glance, Brother Ye, let's go up the mountain now."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun nodded in agreement, and then followed the crowd of spectators to disperse, towards the mountain on the mountain. direction to go.

While walking and inquiring, Ye Lingyun got a shocking news. It turned out that the koi carp that was born in the spirit pool thousands of years ago had already turned into a golden dragon and flew away in the clouds.

Upon hearing the news, Ye Lingyun frowned tightly, but felt a little worried. Since the koi had already left, where could they go to find it? Could it be that Senior Kuzhu's commission could not be fulfilled?

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing lowered her head and pondered for a while before opening her mouth: "Brother Ye, let's go to the Lingchi to take another look. If it's really not there, there will be a reason to explain to Senior Kuzhu after all."

Agree Nodding his head, Ye Lingyun finally decided to take a look at the mountain.

On Mount Wutai, the former site of the mosque can still be vaguely seen. Even though Master Kuzhu slaughtered here, there are still some broken walls and ruins left.

That spiritual pond, which gave birth to the Bingdi holy lotus and a koi that turned into a dragon, has almost consumed its spiritual power, so now the monks on Mount Wutai no longer regard it as a holy place like before. Instead, a ditch was dug to the foot of the mountain, leading down the spiritual spring water, for the tiredness of daily practice, drinking a few sips to relieve fatigue.

Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing stopped and walked, and when they came halfway up the mountain, they saw a female cultivator who was going to drink water, suddenly threw the water ladle, screamed and uttered an exclamation, and then ran away in a panic.

Ye Lingyun's heart trembled, and he knew that something was wrong.

Holding Gu Ziqing in her arms, she teleported to the spring, only to be surprised to find that the clear spring water was actually dyed bright red.

Suddenly, Ye Lingyun was startled, and the next moment, Ye Lingyun didn't have the heart to enjoy the scenery along the way, but directly took Gu Ziqing and shot towards the source of Wutai Mountain.

That crimson color is clearly someone's blood. Judging by the spreading trend, I'm afraid it's not a simple injury, and it may be fatal.

Didn't that koi have turned into a dragon and left? Now, who was injured in the spirit pond on the top of the mountain? Still hurt so badly?

Ye Lingyun vaguely had a bad guess in his mind, but he just hoped that his guess was wrong, otherwise, how would he return to Senior Kuzhu?