Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201 Reaching the Vine Demon Clan

    Seeing Gu Ziqing's appearance of avoiding him, Ye Lingyun didn't worry too much. It was like this every time. After waiting for two days, when he calmed down and said a few nice words, he would soon forget about him. Bad!

Seeing those two people staring at each other, neither of them willing to compromise first, made Xiaoju on the side a little embarrassed!

Listening to the lewd voices all night, but pretending that nothing happened, this is really a test of his acting skills!

"Brother Gu, let's set off now, Xiaoju wants to return to Ari's side soon!" Helpless, she could only push herself out as a shield to give the two of them a step down, otherwise, with such a dignified atmosphere, if the What should I do if I fight?

In fact, Xiaoju's worries were completely unnecessary, and it was absolutely impossible to fight, but Gu Ziqing's unilateral beating was possible, as long as he could muster the strength!

"Let's go, let's go!" Gu Ziqing snorted coldly, turned her face away, and squeezed out these words from between her teeth!

But Gu Ziqing's limbs were sore and weak, so naturally he couldn't walk fast, and he couldn't even raise his spiritual power. Seeing Ye Lingyun rushing forward, Xiaoju followed closely behind and quickly disappeared, leaving him alone , I couldn't find my companion in an instant!

Unbelievably staying in place, Gu Ziqing waited for the round eyes, his whole body was stiff, he was thrown away like this?

"Bastard, Ye Lingyun, you bastard!" At first he roared loudly, but after shouting, Gu Ziqing ran out of energy, and in the end, it turned into a wronged accusation!

"The bastard who doesn't recognize you when you put on your pants, the ruthless bastard!" At first, he cursed unreasonably, but after a long time, there was still no response, and Gu Ziqing softened his tone and turned pitiful. Xi called: "Brother Ye, where are you? You lost me, do you know?"

No, I can't stay where I am anymore. Maybe that person thought he was following behind him all the time, so he didn't notice any abnormality. He has to hurry up to follow, otherwise, if the distance is too far, it will be impossible to catch up!

Gu Ziqing was a little panicked. She turned her dantian and gathered the spiritual power of the whole body to her feet. She was about to fly up, but just as one leg was lifted, the spiritual power under her feet went out, and the whole person staggered forward. fall!

Seeing the ground getting closer and closer, Gu Ziqing closed her eyes in despair! It's really shameful, he's probably the only monk in the entire cultivation world who can still wrestle!

But the expected pain did not come, a strong arm firmly wrapped around his waist, locked him in his arms, and spun a few times on the spot before barely stopping!

The familiar breath came into the nostrils, and Gu Ziqing knew who it was without looking!

Turning her face away, with a stubborn face, Gu Ziqing refused to bow her head easily, if she could ignore the wet corners of his eyes, Ye Lingyun would really mistakenly think how strong this person is!

"Why are you still crying? Seeing that you are promising, you just rushed out a few steps, but the person disappeared when you turned around. Fortunately, you came back in time. You are stupid, and you can even trip yourself up if you walk a little bit , Why do you need a whole body of cultivation? Don't you know how to use it at a critical moment?" Ye Lingyun hugged him, and said in a playful tone.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing completely exploded.

"You still have the face to say that I'm worthless, that I'm stupid? Who's to blame? Is it my fault?" It was obvious that he was yelling loudly, but this made him appear to have no confidence. The more Gu Ziqing said, the more aggrieved he became. It's like she's about to cry! "Don't cry, ma'am, it's my fault, my fault, it's all my fault, if you do something too much, you should always be by your side to take care of it, but in the end you rushed out by yourself, it's really my fault! Seeing that the situation was not right, Ye Lingyun hurriedly said, anyway, he was the one who took advantage of this matter, and a proper compromise will help enhance the relationship between husband and wife!

This person realized his mistake so quickly, but he choked on Gu Ziqing, and glared at that person with rounded eyes, not knowing how to reply for a while!

Seeing that the man didn't respond for a long time, Ye Lingyun was also a little helpless. He had no choice but to use one arm to throw the man onto his back, then leaned over slightly, and carefully opened Gu Ziqing's arms Legs, put the person on the back!

Gu Ziqing was already on Ye Lingyun's back, but Ye Lingyun was still stuck in place, and did not move for a long time!

"Did I hurt you? Do you want to spread your legs smaller, or let me hug you?"

At first, I was a little unclear, so I don't know what the man meant by saying that! But after thinking about it for a while, Gu Ziqing knew what Ye Lingyun was referring to?

The pain wasn't very painful, it was just a little swollen, but Gu Ziqing didn't have the nerve to say it out, so he just slapped Ye Lingyun's shoulder viciously, and said in a vicious voice, "What are you talking about? Why don't you hurry up? Take Xiaoju Aren't you afraid of any accidents if you throw one person in front of you?"

Ye Lingyun thought indifferently, and then ignored the slight tingling pain from his shoulders. The person flew up and galloped in the direction of returning just now!

The man's back was as thick as a mountain. Gu Ziqing was already very tired, but after wrapping his arms around Ye Lingyun's neck, he gradually fell asleep!

"Bastard, if you dare to do such nonsense next time, I will never forgive you easily! Before she fell asleep, Gu Ziqing was still thinking about this matter, muttering and complaining in a low voice! She even stretched out her hand, pulling Looking at Ye Lingyun's ears and hair, he was full of grievances and taught him a lesson,

"Okay, okay, never forgive easily! "Leaving Gu Ziqing to vent unconsciously, the corner of Ye Lingyun's mouth twitched, and the reply he gave was that he would never forgive easily, not that he would not mess around again next time!

When she woke up again, she was in a cage decorated with birds singing and flowers, and she opened her eyes dimly. Only then did Gu Ziqing realize that the bed under him and the closet not far away were actually made of entwined vines. !

"Wake up, it seems that you have really been tossed and broken, you have been asleep for a day!" Ye Lingyun noticed that Gu Ziqing had awakened, and walked over from the table with a bowl of spiritual juice, and then stretched out his hand. , helped Gu Ziqing to sit up straight, and put the glass of cool spiritual juice to Gu Ziqing's mouth!

"Are you thirsty? Take a sip, it's a local specialty of the cucumber vine demon clan! According to their prince, it can relieve fatigue, and that little chrysanthemum drinks a bowl every night!"

Gu Ziqing looked at the green viscous liquid in the bowl, and frowned reluctantly. She originally wanted to refuse, but after seeing Ye Lingyun's resolute expression, she had no choice but to accept it, and then looked down. He took a sip in disgust.

"Huh? The taste is not bad!" But after taking a sip, Gu Ziqing's eyes lit up, and she actually liked this taste very much, it was sour and sweet, very refreshing!

"If you like, can I ask someone to bring you a few more bowls?"

"It's unnecessary. By the way, brother Ye, where is this? Where's Xiaoju?" Gu Ziqing put the empty bowl in Ye Lingyun's hand back , after pursing his lips, he asked suspiciously!

"Oh, this is the seat of the royal family of the Cucumber Vine Demon Clan. That little chrysanthemum was picked up by the prince named A Rui. I don't know what to do there!" Ye Lingyun raised his eyebrows and replied indifferently.

"P, I see. Didn't brother Ye see A Rui's appearance? What does he look like? Tell me about it!" Gu Ziqing stepped forward and asked curiously.

"Huh? Are you interested in him?" After Ye Lingyun heard this, his face darkened instantly, and he stared darkly at the enthusiastic Gu Ziqing in front of him.

"What are you thinking? Isn't Xiaoju always talking about Ari Arui? I'm curious. Besides, Xiaoju is only a child when she becomes an adult. Could it be that Ari is also a little boy?" Gu Ziqing remained the same. He was very interested and pestered Ye Lingyun to tell him!

It turned out that it was just curiosity-seeking psychology at work! Ye Lingyun breathed a sigh of relief, and then slowly said: "I'm afraid I will disappoint you, that A Rui is very normal, but there is a leaf on his head, and his skin is a little light green. The others are no different from normal human beings!"

"It's just like this, it's so boring!" After hearing this, Gu Ziqing stretched her face, and replied with a lack of interest, what kind of strange appearance do you want to make your parents look like? no? Still bored? If it's too interesting, can I still watch it?

"What is that, how is Ari treating Xiaoju? You have seen how they get along with each other, give me an accurate answer!" As if thinking of another question, Gu Ziqing leaned forward again, asking with sparkling eyes road.

Why so many questions? Why does his love care so much about a kid who has been with him for a few days?

"It should be good, because of Xiaoju's disappearance, the cucumber vine demon clan has already launched a war against the eggplant demon country, and we just now When I entered the border, I was discovered by the guards, and Ari showed up in a short while. At that time, you were still sleeping behind me, and I didn't have the heart to wake you up, so I asked him to arrange a place first, and Xiaoju had already He took him back to the bedroom!" After patiently explaining, Ye Lingyun bowed his head, pecked the man's face fiercely, and then continued with satisfaction: "And, I have already learned The news about Yangang Jingtie, although not specific, has a direction after all!"

"Really? Then when are we going to leave?" After hearing the news, Gu Ziqing was overjoyed, even being pecked at just now. I can't even care about it!

"Ziqing is so impatient?" Ye Lingyun asked in surprise.

"Well, after finding the Yangang Jingtie, Brother Ye's cultivation can go further, and then he can enter the medicine world without any worries. Brother Ye, I want to find my biological father, and I want my mother to be happy sooner." Gu Ziqing's complexion was a little heavy, and she admitted her inner thoughts without hesitation!

"Okay, take a rest for a day, and leave tomorrow, huh?" Ye Lingyun forcibly shortened the original three-day rest time to one day.

"Okay!" Gu Ziqing was overjoyed, and agreed, then crawled to the back of the bed, gazed affectionately at Ye Lingyun's resolute face with his eyes, raised his hand and patted his side .

Ye Lingyun smiled slightly, and with a wave of his hand, threw the empty bowl in his hand onto the table and cabinet beside him, then rolled over on the bed, and embraced him in his arms.

"Rest, I'm not going to do anything, I'm exhausting you today!" Ye Lingyun said softly, and said with rare tenderness. Hearing this, Gu Ziqing was shocked, raising her eyebrows, as if she didn't recognize the person in front of her. Ye Lingyun is gone丨How could this person be so conscientious? Possessed by something?

"Don't look at me with that suspicion, I'm serious, Ziqing, don't get angry with me for such things in the future, you know, I can't control you!" Ye Lingyun With a sigh, he spoke the truth that was pressed in his heart!

He didn't want to be so vicious and rude, but as long as he fell in love with Gu Ziqing, he would feel a little lost in himself, and he would never give up until he became one with this person! "

"What does it mean to be uncontrollable? " Your own mouth, your own body, why can't you restrain yourself a bit! "Hearing this, Gu Ziqing curled her lips, obviously in a tone of disapproval!

" "If I can control it, I have already controlled it, and I don't want to hurt you. You know, the last thing I want to hurt is you." "Stretching out his hand to hug him tightly, Ye Lingyun sighed softly and said helplessly.

In fact, it didn't hurt, but the contrast between the person's bed and the bed is too big, just like a split personality, he will spoil you to death under the bed, and torture you to death on the bed! Let Gu Ziqing feel a little helpless, after all, he is a normal person! "Well, let's rest, I actually don't find it difficult to accept, it's just...you have to coax me afterwards!" When Gu Ziqing said this, her face was a little hot, and she confessed her petty thoughts like this , It seems that I am very arrogant!

"Okay, listen to Ziqing." A frivolous smile curled up on the corner of Ye Lingyun's mouth, and he stretched out his hand to stroke Gu Ziqing's loose long hair, and there was a playful flash in his eyes!

This time, Ye Lingyun really did his duty, so the next day, the bruises under Gu Ziqing's eyes disappeared, and his whole body became radiant and radiant again!

Then in the early morning, I was in a hurry to bid farewell to Xiaoju, but was told that the little princess of their clan was being physically punished by their prince for leaving the palace without permission!

Corporal punishment, a very vague word, made Gu Ziqing's face feel hot!

After taking a look at Ye Lingyun, Gu Ziqing still decided to leave first. As for Xiaoju, let's see you someday! But the mischievous Gu Ziqing didn't forget to give a word of advice before leaving.

"Xiaoju is pregnant, let your prince take it easy, don't hurt the child!" This sentence made the guards who had never had meat turn red when they heard it, and all of them had pale green skin. With a big red face, I don't know how to respond!

Seeing this interesting reaction, Gu Ziqing raised the corners of his mouth viciously. Sure enough, after getting along with a person for a long time, their personalities will become more and more similar.

Gu Ziqing, who wanted to tease her a few more words, was pulled by the dark-faced Ye Lingyun and dragged away mercilessly.

Sure enough, there should be no gentlemen's agreement last night. As soon as this person is energetic, he will start messing with him again!