Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186 Why did you leave without saying goodbye?

    When he woke up again, he was snuggled into a warm embrace, and the man's arms were tightly wrapped around his waist, almost out of breath.

The black hair was messily scattered on the shoulders, and only a few tattered rags were left around the key parts of the waist in a black robe. Ye Lingyun showed his muscular upper body, which was covered with large and small scratches and bruises , Flowing out gurgling black blood.

This miserable look. It must have been an earth-shattering battle!

Gu Ziqing was originally annoyed with this person, but seeing this scene, she felt a little distressed.

After sleeping in one position for too long, half of his body became numb, and the man was still hugging him tightly as if holding a beloved toy, almost rubbing his whole body into his chest.

Gu Ziqing struggled slightly, trying to turn over, but seemed to have accidentally touched the wound on Ye Lingyun's chest, and saw the man grunt, then frowned tightly, and slowly opened his eyes. Eye.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he could see Madam's familiar face. The corner of Ye Lingyun's mouth curled up into a satisfied smile, which looked quite funny against that bloody face.

In the past few days, he has been staying in the dark place of ghosts, and all he sees are ugly and disgusting ghouls, which makes him lose his appetite.

"Ziqing, are you awake?" A pair of big hands stained with dry blood carelessly caressed Gu Ziqing's side face, and Ye Lingyun asked obsessively.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing didn't react much, her teeth clenched her lower lip, her eyes stared at Ye Lingyun unblinkingly with mist of grievance.

There is no need to speak, but the meaning he wants to express is vividly displayed.

Tell me, where are you going? Why leave without saying goodbye? Have you thought about it for me?

Seeing Gu Ziqing's expression, Ye Lingyun's big hand froze slightly, but the next moment, he took it back with a smirk, and sighed helplessly.

Ye Lingyun knew very well in his heart that this person had already annoyed him, and he was afraid that it would not be so easy for him to fool him.

"Ziqing, I've made you suffer. I'll tell you the whole story, okay? Where did I go? What did I do? I'll tell you everything." Ye Lingyun showed a rare look of being at a loss as he looked at Gu Ziqing

. After one glance, Gu Ziqing said in a submissive low voice when she heard this, but she didn't feel very happy! Now I want to tell him everything, what did I do so early? Don't you think it's too late to make up for it?

Gu Ziqing's face turned cold, and her eyes changed from warm to piercing. With a cold snort, she kicked Ye Lingyun under the bed without being sympathetic.

"Get out, I don't want to see you now."

Was kicked out of bed? Ye Lingyun didn't react for a while, just sat on the ground and stared blankly at Gu Ziqing who had a cold face.

Just now, she was hugging him tightly, begging him not to leave, but now she is going to send him away. This lady turned her face faster than turning a book!

Getting up from the ground, Ye Lingyun tried to step onto the bed again, but after seeing Gu Ziqing's stubborn and sad expression, he couldn't help but stop in his tracks.

"Ziqing, you won't let me go to bed, how can I explain clearly to you?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing gave a light snort of disdain, and opened his mouth with a mocking face.

"Tell me why you want to go to bed with your mouth, and, I don't want to hear it now, you get out, I don't want to see you now!"

After Gu Ziqing finished speaking, regardless of Ye Lingyun's reaction, she just lay down and turned her back to Ye Lingyun, obviously not wanting to say any more.

Ye Lingyun took a deep look at Gu Ziqing's back, and stopped with one foot in midair, neither going up nor retreating.

"Ziqing, calm down, don't throw me out, it's icy and snowy outside the palace, and I don't even have a piece of warm clothing on me, how can you be willing?" Ye Lingyun made a bitter face, originally wanting to play a trick

, But when these words fell into Gu Ziqing's ears, it made him even more annoyed.

For one thing, this person's cultivation base is so high, not to mention just the world of ice and snow, even in the bitingly cold Xuanbing Cave, he can still be alive and kicking.

Secondly, how dare you sell him miserably and ask him why he is willing? This person can't wait to leave him alone, why can't he be reluctant?

Gu Ziqing raised his hand unceremoniously, and the next moment, Ye Lingyun was covered by a soft brocade quilt.

"It's keeping you warm, you can get out now!" Gu Ziqing didn't soften her heart at all, and said harsh words in a vicious voice.

Ye Lingyun tore off the quilt from his head, and hugged it into his arms helplessly, but still stayed there motionless, trying to make the last effort.

"Ziqing, there are disciples outside the palace, so if you just throw me out and let the disciples see me, don't you want to laugh at me in private? How can I have any face in the future?" In all fairness, Ye Lingyun would

not It is suitable to say intercession words, because his focus is always off the mark, and what he says is like hitting a crater, which can make people instantly angry!

Just like Gu Ziqing was already very angry at this moment.

I really don't know whether in this person's heart, face is more important, or him?

Getting up from the bed without saying a word, Gu Ziqing walked out of the bed, passed Ye Lingyun directly, and was about to walk outside the palace with bare feet, not even bothering to give Ye Lingyun alms.

What he means is self-evident!

You don't want to leave, do you? Then I'll go!

But the next moment, Gu Ziqing's wrist was grabbed by Ye Lingyun!

Regardless of Gu Ziqing's resistance, Ye Lingyun directly picked him up, carried him on his shoulders, and finally put him on the bed smoothly.

Sighing softly, Ye Lingyun was finally defeated helplessly.

"Forget it, I'll just get out. Ziqing stays in the house. When the anger subsides, just call me. I'll stand outside the door and not go anywhere." After finishing speaking,

Ye Lingyun didn't want the brocade . Instead, he was alone, turned his head three times at a step, and walked towards the outside of the palace very reluctantly. The lonely back and the sad look in the eyes didn't change Gu Ziqing's soft heart!

It seemed that the man was really angry. This time, he had to be ashamed!

After stepping out of the palace and closing the door, Ye Lingyun was shirtless, standing quite desolately in the snow and ice.

When the disciples guarding the gate heard the movement, they all looked in Ye Lingyun's direction in surprise, wondering what their young master was up to.

Ye Lingyun naturally noticed the constant scrutiny and curious gazes around him, and his face turned cold. Ye Lingyun's eyes flicked coldly towards the direction of the disciples, and he shouted angrily, "What are you looking at? What should I do? If anyone dares to gossip with this seat in private, this seat will take his head off."

Hearing this reprimand, all the disciples trembled, turned their heads back one after another, and stood upright, all of them felt the chill on their necks, so they could only helplessly pretend to be blind.

Gu Ziqing in the palace covered her mouth and chuckled in a good mood after hearing about the violent drinking in her life.

It's time to punish that person, always follow him, follow him, really think that Gu Ziqing is easy to bully!

After enjoying the cool breeze outside for a long time, I didn't see any movement in the palace. Ye Lingyun opened his mouth and was about to say something, but at this moment, he saw two figures slowly approaching from a distance, and he took a closer look. Isn't this father and mother?

Ye Lingyun's expression changed, and suddenly one head and two grew bigger.

It didn't matter if the father found him, but Ye Lingyun knew very well how much his mother liked Gu Ziqing. He was so disappointed in him at the beginning, and it was her mother's idea to pull his father to retreat together.

Now that they have already left the customs, they joined hands to find this time, presumably to support Gu Ziqing.

Hey, he left without saying goodbye this time, but he really stabbed a hornet's nest.

Sure enough, when Liu Rushi saw Ye Lingyun, her complexion immediately darkened, and she walked forward in three steps at a time, and in front of Ye Zhentian, she gave Ye Lingyun a head-on and face-to-face training.

"Just now, my disciple came to report that someone from Yujian Palace came to the door. I thought it was someone with such a big fight, so I came here to have a look. Hey, how did you know that you are back? Why don't you just hang out for a few more days? At ease, our Yujian Palace will only have Ziqing as the young suzerain wife, and forget it without you as the young suzerain!"

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's face turned green and white, but what his mother said was true, he There is no way to refute it.

Reluctantly bowing his hand, Ye Lingyun could only bite the bullet and submissively said: "What mother taught is that Ling Yun knew that he was wrong, and he must not dare to do it again in the future!" "What's the use of saying

this to me, why didn't you tell Ziqing? But still can't let go of your identity and face?

Ye Lingyun doesn't care about identity and face now, anyway, he has been seen as a joke by his disciples, so he simply accepts it, but he wants to admit his mistake, but he hasn't yet. Before I could open it, I was swept out by that person!

" "Naturally, I have to apologize, but I can't get in. I've been standing outside for half a day, and I hope my mother can say something nice for me and let Ziqing let me in." . "

Helpless, Ye Lingyun can only put his hope on his mother Liu Rushi.

Everything he says is wrong, but Ziqing will listen to what his mother says. As long as he can be let in, everything else will be fine. Do it!

Hearing this, Liu Rushi hated iron and steel, stretched out a finger, and poked Ye Lingyun's forehead viciously

. Worrying, I saw it with my own eyes, thanks to your willingness, since you are a first-time offender, this time you will be punished for a small punishment, so please remember not to be an example. "

Liu Rushi shook her head helplessly and said, but she is a mother after all, after all, she still has to think about Ye Lingyun.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun was overjoyed, knowing what his mother meant, she had already decided to help him Say good things.

"Ling Yun remember, and asked my mother to intercede for me, Ling Yun naturally dare not do it again! "

Seeing that Ye Lingyun's attitude is quite sincere, Liu Rushi finally decided to say a few words, stepped forward, reached out, and patted the closed door. Liu Rushi was just about to speak, At this moment, the door slowly opened from the inside!

Gu Ziqing stood in the door neatly dressed, glanced at Ye Lingyun with a resentful expression, and then leaned over to Liu Rushi and replied respectfully: "Madam, Ziqing has heard what Madam said in the room, since Madam has opened her mouth, so Ziqing naturally doesn't dare to leave people alone."

These few words, three points of resentment, seven points of helplessness, only made Ye Lingyun feel even more ashamed, and Liu Rushi felt even more concerned. For a wonderful person like Ziqing, it was a great grievance for her to be his son's wife.

"Let's talk about the rest. Your father and I won't bother you." Liu Rushi smiled slightly, turned around and dragged Ye Zhentian, who hadn't said a word from the beginning to the end, and wanted to turn around and leave. When Ling Yun was beside him, he whispered in his ears: "Whether it's a man or a woman, this madam will be coaxed, don't be embarrassing, just say a few nice words, and this matter won't be so serious. "

"Yes, thank you for your mother's suggestion." Ye Lingyun relaxed and replied gratefully.

Afterwards, Liu Rushi and Ye Zhentian left, and Ye Lingyun followed Gu Ziqing into the door.

Closing the door quickly, Ye Ling Yunhou turned around and ran forward anxiously, hugging Gu Ziqing into his arms from behind!

"Ziqing, Ziqing, don't be angry, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have left without saying a word."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing paused, lowered her head, and remained silent for a long time , just when Ye Lingyun was getting more and more uncertain, he opened his mouth in a faint voice.

"Let go of me, I have something to ask you."

Seeing that Gu Ziqing was about to let go, Ye Lingyun naturally didn't dare to be a demon anymore, obediently let go of Gu Ziqing, helped her onto the bed, and But he stood beside the bed with keen eyesight.

Gu Ziqing's expression was still not very good-looking. After raising her eyes to glance at Ye Lingyun, she felt that the person's attitude was quite correct, and today's interrogation began.

"Where have you been these past few days?"

"The land of ghosts."

"What did you go to do?"

"The raw material needed to refine the Void Sword—the storm stone, was conceived in the nether water of the land of ghosts!"

Gu What Ziqing asked and what Ye Lingyun answered, they all told the truth, without any deception!

"Then... why did you leave without saying goodbye? Before you leave, tell me, will it take up a lot of your time?" Gu Ziqing's eyes were red, hesitating again and again, and finally asked this question, and this is what he cares most about , the most difficult hurdle!

Ye Lingyun had long expected that Gu Ziqing would mention this matter, he hesitated for a moment, and finally chose to tell the truth.

"I was a little bit angry at the time, and I only wanted to improve my cultivation and surpass myself, so... so..."

Ye Lingyun couldn't continue when he said this. No matter how he said this matter, it was his fault.

"So you left without saying goodbye, without any consideration for my feelings? Brother Ye, I thought... I thought you cared about me!" He obviously didn't want to be

so spineless, but as long as he thought that he was irrelevant to that person, Gu Zi I can't control my heartache!

"How could you not care? It's just that you care too much. That's why you're afraid that you're not strong enough to protect you! Ziqing, I'm sincere to you. You have to trust me. As for this matter, it's indeed my fault. I apologize, I accept the punishment!"

Ye Lingyun knelt down, took Gu Ziqing's jade hand, and said nervously and eagerly.