Chapter 15 The Heart Demon Swears

Ye Lingyun was bitter, and he didn't know how to answer. All this was indeed too sudden for Ziqing, but for him, it was a sudden awakening after experiencing a lifetime of vicissitudes, and he understood who it was Worth it, who doesn't deserve it. Ye

Lingyun's voice was a little hoarse and said: "Maybe you can't believe it, but you must give me a chance to prove it to you."

Swear to the demon: "I, Ye Lingyun, swear to the demon today that I will protect Gu Ziqing forever. If the god wants to hurt him, I will cut off the sky. The divine thunder strikes the top, and the body dies and the dao disappears."

After swearing, Ye Lingyun lowered his head, looked directly at Gu Ziqing with a pair of eyes, and said pleadingly: "I, Ye Lingyun, have this ability. Qing is willing to agree, as long as you are willing to agree, Ziqing, Ziqing..." He called Gu Ziqing's name over and over again, as if he would never stop if he didn't agree.

Gu Ziqing smelled Ye Lingyun's deep uneasiness from it. Although he didn't know the reason, and it was even a little inexplicable, as long as he could comfort him, he would die.

Gu Ziqing just hesitated for a moment, then raised her arm tremblingly, and tentatively wrapped it around Ye Lingyun's neck. The next moment, she hugged her tightly, buried her head in the man's broad chest, and gently hugged Ye Lingyun. nodded.

Gu Ziqing's eyes were wet, and the sour and bitter scenes of the past floated in front of his eyes, and he couldn't help but shed two lines of tears.

Finally, he didn't suffer in vain. Fortunately, he didn't give up. He finally waited until this person looked back at him.

I agree, I hope you can remember today's oath, and treat me well from now on. In the future, I, Gu Ziqing, will join hands with you, Ye Lingyun, and accompany you through life and death.

Ye Lingyun's eyes were also red, and he pulled back the arm holding Gu Ziqing vigorously. His Ziqing was finally willing to open his heart and accept his compensation and persistence. This kind of feeling of regaining what was lost made Ye Lingyun so happy Going crazy.

Gently placing Gu Ziqing on the warm jade bed, Ye Lingyun stretched out his hands to gently massage those atrophied legs, and at the same time penetrated spiritual power into Ziqing's dantian.

At the beginning, he not only abolished Ziqing's cultivation, but also completely destroyed his wood and fire dual spiritual roots, leaving no way for him to survive.

Every time Ye Lingyun thinks of this, he regrets for a while. Even a monk born in the Lingwu world, without the support of his cultivation, will age very quickly, with only a few thousand years of life left, which is different from the tens of thousands of years of a normal monk. Compared with his long life span, it is simply a drop in the bucket.

And if he wants to stay with Ziqing, he must improve Ziqing's cultivation, but if his spiritual root is damaged, it will be even more difficult to repair, it is simply against the sky.

Ziqing was about to become an intermediate alchemist and a great talent in the Lingwu world, but since marrying him, she has fallen to where she is today.

If the cultivation base cannot be recovered, the pill that Ziqing likes may no longer be able to be refined. On the contrary, the pill must be relied on to maintain life.

Every time he thought about it, Ye Lingyun regretted it.

But fortunately, God also took pity on Ziqing's infatuated Buhui and Yelingyun's prodigal son, turned around and left them a way out.