Chapter 88 Receiving a Confession

Lan Ling'er, who was wearing a water-blue dress, hid behind the big tree, poking out a strange head, stretching her neck and looking towards the end of the path.

In order to be able to catch a glimpse of that gentle big brother today and leave a good impression on that person's heart, she specially asked her mother to dress up for her, put rouge on her face, and made her hairstyle more complicated and delicate. There is even a faint layer of cinnabar on the lips, making the whole person more dazzling.

Lan Ling'er squeezed her little hands nervously, and she climbed behind the big tree, her heart beating almost out of her chest.

what to do? So nervous, really nervous, will brother in white like her?

In the distance, Gu Ziqing's figure finally appeared at the end of the path, and Lan Ling'er blushed instantly when she saw that person for the first time.

I want to go up to say hello, but I don't have the courage, I want to turn around and run away, but I don't want to, what should I do? She is really troubled.

Lan Ling'er shrank her neck and hid behind the tree, her big watery eyes sneaked a glance at Gu Ziqing's direction from time to time, but after peeking a few times, she found that the elder brother in white had something on his face at this moment. Stained with a layer of worry, he frowned slightly, looking absent-minded.

What's going on here? Who made him unhappy? Or, big brother already has someone he likes? This demeanor, was the confession rejected, or was it because of a secret love that he couldn't speak out.

For a person like Big Brother, no matter who he confesses to, he can't be rejected, right? That must be a crush, right? Who is that man? Could it be her? But it seems unlikely.

Lan Ling'er couldn't help thinking wildly, and her big eyes dimmed accordingly.

Seeing that the man was about to pass her by, Lan Ling'er gritted her teeth and stomped her feet, as if she had made up her mind, she jumped out from behind the tree and stopped Gu Ziqing with her arms outstretched. forward.

Being blocked in the middle of the road again, Gu Ziqing was really a little angry. Why did these people insist on making things difficult for him? He thought that he had not offended anyone after joining the Yulan Fengzong!

When he met an inexplicable senior, he wanted to hold his hand when he came up. He hasn't figured out how to explain this matter to Brother Ye. He really doesn't want to cause trouble again!

Looking vigilantly at the pretty female cultivator in front of him, Gu Ziqing took a step back cautiously, and after pulling away from her, he said lightly, "Who is the fairy? Why do you want to block my way?" Big brother

and He spoke, although his tone was not very polite, but his voice was really gentle and pleasant to listen to.

Lan Ling'er's small face turned even redder, she was almost so nervous, how should she answer?

Put on a grimace, and say something strange: "Hello big brother, my name is Lan Linger, you can call me Linger." No, no, won't it

look too naughty?

Squeezing the tail of the water skirt, leaning slightly, the little bird said, "Hello, young master, the little girl's name is Lan Ling'er, please give me more advice in the future." No, no,

this is too hypocritical, Lan Ling'er Just thinking about it gives me a chill.

Seeing the tangled and rich expression of the charming female cultivator in front of him, Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, wondering what the hell was going on? This fairy looks very clever, but could it be that she is a fool? Otherwise, why did you stay in a daze for so long and didn't know how to reply?

After not getting an answer for a long time, Gu Ziqing became a little impatient, and walked around Lan Linger, wanting to say goodbye to her.

Seeing this scene, Lan Ling'er was in a hurry, she didn't care if it fit or not, she stopped in front of Gu Ziqing again, and hurriedly said: "Big brother, I like you, since I saw you Like it at first sight, you marry me."

After finishing speaking, Lan Ling'er realized what stupid thing she had done, her face was almost boiling, she lowered her head in frustration, not even daring to look at Gu Ziqing's reaction.

At first, Gu Ziqing thought it was someone like her senior brother who wanted to tease him, but after seeing Lan Linger's reaction, she was obviously relieved.

This is simply a little girl who has just begun to fall in love. When she was the most ambiguous about her feelings, she saw him in the vast crowd and fell in love at first sight.

Just like myself at the beginning, the love is inexplicable but there is no turning back.

Gu Ziqing's expression softened as if he saw his figure back then, but he still cruelly said the words of rejection.

"I'm sorry, I can't marry you."

Hearing this, Lan Ling'er suddenly raised her head, her big eyes were covered with mist, both uncomfortable and anxious, she stammered and asked: "Why?" ...Why not? I really... really like you."

Seeing the little girl crying with pear blossoms in the rain, Gu Ziqing suddenly wanted to laugh, and shook her head helplessly. Softly comforted: "I believe in you, but it doesn't mean that as long as you like me, I can marry you." "

Why? Big brother, you... don't you like me?" She carefully peeked at Gu Ziqing's nose and eye sockets, and tentatively said uncertainly.

"Yes, I don't like you." Although she felt that it would be cruel to say the rejection so bluntly, Gu Ziqing still didn't hesitate.

"Sure enough, big brother really doesn't like me, so... does big brother have someone he likes? Do I still have a chance?" Sniffing, Lan Linger bit her lower lip with her teeth, unwilling to give

up asked.

"Yes, I have someone I like, and I love him very much."

When Gu Ziqing said the last sentence, his expression became extremely gentle, his eyebrows and eyes were curved, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised. A layer of dazzling light completely stunned Lan Ling'er, she was speechless for a moment, but asked such a sentence stupidly.

"Then is she as beautiful as me?"

Maybe it's because of the girl's desire to compare, or maybe it's because she is not reconciled. At this moment, Lan Linger really wants to compare with that person and make a difference.

"He's not pretty, but he's handsome." Gu Ziqing thought for a while before replying with a light smile.

How can you describe Ye Lingyun as beautiful? The man's resolute face and sharp eyes, no matter what, have nothing to do with beauty.

Hearing this, Lan Linger blinked her big eyes, and after a while, she lowered her head in frustration, and murmured softly: "It turns out that you are very heroic, I didn't expect that big brother would like this type Yes."

That's right, it's really rare for fairies nowadays to have a heroic look between their brows, and big brother likes this type, so it's understandable to reject her, right?

After being silent for a long time, and also struggling in her heart for a long time, Lan Ling'er raised her head again, and now she looked at Gu Ziqing's big eyes, but there was a tinge of expectation mixed with compromise.

"Big brother, if Ling'er is willing to be a concubine, will you marry me?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes widened in surprise, with an expression of disbelief.

To be a concubine, his concubine? He is always married as a wife, so how can he have any concubines?

And relying on that person's desire to possess and control, if he really dared to take a concubine, Gu Ziqing didn't even dare to think about what Ye Lingyun would do crazily.

He had seen that person's methods before, no matter what, he didn't have the courage and guts to touch that bad luck.

"I think the fairy may have misunderstood, what I like is not a woman, but a man!"

Man, is it actually a man? It turns out that big brother likes men, but that's okay.

"It's okay, big brother, after you marry him, you can still accept me as a concubine." At this moment, Lan Ling'er no longer feels that being a concubine is wronging herself, as long as this person agrees, she will be happy Give yourself out.

Hearing this, she gave a helpless chuckle, and Gu Ziqing could only explain clearly.

"I think the fairy has misunderstood. I will not marry that person, but I will choose to marry him."

Marry...marry him? To marry him?

This sentence interrupted all of Lan Linger's hopes, and her pair of big eyes dimmed instantly. At this moment, Lan Linger was suddenly very interested in the lover that her big brother said.

What kind of person is it that can make the elder brother in white, who is as refined as a banished fairy, willingly marry him as his wife? Even when he mentioned that person, his face was full of happiness and sweetness.

"Okay...well, Linger won't embarrass big brother, but...but can I have the honor to meet that person?"

Although Lan Linger is a child at heart, she is quite reasonable. My brother is just destined to have no destiny, so don't force it.

Otherwise, not only would she feel uncomfortable, but she would also embarrass her elder brother. In her mind, that person should always be so elegant and free, not to be disturbed by everything. Never do it.

In fact, you have seen that person long ago, but it is absolutely impossible to expect it.

"You will see him one day, but now is not the time." After hesitating for a moment, he stretched out a hand and patted Lan Ling'er's listless hair comfortingly.

At this moment, Gu Ziqing is really like a gentle elder brother, comforting Lan Linger's fragile heart that was frustrated when she tasted love for the first time.

After receiving that person's comfort, Lan Ling'er felt even more wronged!

Hey, she is really a gentle person, but she didn't have that blessing.

Sighing lightly, Lan Linger thought with a gloomy expression.

"Okay, you should go back quickly, I should go to the alchemy room, otherwise I will delay too much world, the master should admonish me." Gu Ziqing was really in a hurry, but it was not in a hurry to make alchemy, but needed an alchemy room. In a hidden place, let Ye Lingyun come out to meet him.

Hearing this, even though Lan Ling'er was reluctant, she could only let it go.

"Big brother, that Ling'er is leaving now, and in the future... I will come to play with you again in the future."

After speaking, Lan Ling'er had a bitter face, turned her head every three steps, and left reluctantly.

Smiling and watching the back of the little girl Pianzi leaving until she disappeared, the next moment, Gu Ziqing turned around quickly, and rushed towards the alchemy room in a hurry!