Chapter 241-245

Chapter 241 Future Plans

   After ravaging Jin Bao, Gu Ziqing's mood became much more comfortable.

It turns out that bullying is such a fun thing, no wonder Brother Ye always said that when he was crying, he was so beautiful.

With a smile on the corner of his mouth, Gu Ziqing handed the successfully refined Xujin Pill and the jade slip that recorded his spiritual consciousness to a messenger disciple of the Gu family, and urged him to deliver it to the In the hands of Hong Chengrui, the young master of the Hong family.

In that jade slip, he truthfully expressed the Gu family's friendship towards Hong Chengrui and the Jiang family. At the same time, he also unabashedly expressed the Gu family's hostility towards the Hong family. There was no aggressiveness in his words. On the contrary, Yiyi was extremely tactful, she only said that she would respect Hong Chengrui's wishes, and at the same time offered the continuation pill without asking for anything in return.

Sometimes, being strong and awe-inspiring is not the best shortcut to achieve the goal. Trying to retreat will often have unexpected results, especially when dealing with domineering and unreasonable people, such as Hong Chengrui and Ye Lingyun.

Every day he "intrigues" with Ye Lingyun, Gu Ziqing has his own way of dealing with this kind of person, he has always been tried and tested, he has absolute confidence, after this jade slip is sent out, everything will develop in an orderly manner according to his plan .

The Hong family, the Gu family, the Jiang family, and the Zhao family were overthrown and the world was divided equally. The situation in the medicine world has almost stabilized, and it is time to return to the Lingwu world.

He wants to take his father with him to meet his mother as soon as possible, resolve the misunderstanding, and share the family happiness, so as to make up for the regret of his mother's half life. This is the only thing his unfilial son can do!

I don't know if Brother Ye has successfully broken through his cultivation base after retreating, but according to his observation, the medicine world has been calm these few days, and there is no sign of a catastrophe at all. Break through the bottleneck?

Thinking of this, the corners of Gu Ziqing's slightly raised mouth drooped, and she gradually frowned, feeling a little worried!

No matter what, I had to take a look to feel relieved. Gu Ziqing made a decision and was just about to leave, but before she could even step out, someone grabbed her slender waist from behind!

He was so engrossed in his thoughts just now that he didn't even notice someone approaching from behind.

"Little lady, what are you thinking? But I'm so hungry and thirsty? How about playing with you?" The

strange voice and strange breath made Gu Ziqing fall into the ice cellar, and a layer of cold hair stood on his back instantly. The obscene voice ambiguously echoed in his ears, making Gu Ziqing stiff and pale.

"Give me some reaction, you're so beautiful, don't be a dead fish!" The man stroked his neck with the hard stubble, but he was still not satisfied, and rubbed Gu Zi with a pair of big hands recklessly. She is so affectionate, and even wants to sneak into the Gu family's territory too much, but there are some daring people who want to do wrong things to the young master of the Gu family? I really don't know how to live or die!

Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, her palms gathered spiritual power, she turned around suddenly, and slashed fiercely at the person behind her, but the plain white wrist that was raised high was easily held in the palm of that person's hand, and she couldn't break free. .

With a light cough, Ye Lingyun raised his brows at Gu Ziqing and said jokingly, "Your husband has just broken through, and Ziqing greeted you in such a fierce way. Isn't it a bit inappropriate!"

Hearing that person's familiar voice and seeing that person's familiar face, Gu Ziqing subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, but after hearing this, she became angry again.

She shook her hand fiercely, but it was of no avail. Gu Ziqing glared at the man's phoenix eyes, and said angrily, "Is it fun?

Brother Ye?"

As soon as Ye Lingyun heard this, he knew that he had annoyed people. He wanted to have a surprise, but he messed it up. In fact, Ye Lingyun just wanted to make a joke, and didn't mean to be teasing. .

With a forceful wrist, Gu Ziqing was rotated and locked into his arms. Ye Lingyun smiled, took his thin lips, and kissed the man's fair and tender face flatteringly. The hard and dense stubble stuck on the skin, which really hurt The person was so tight, Gu Ziqing couldn't bear it no matter how hard she endured, she stretched out her hand impatiently, and pressed Ye Lingyun's head.

"What's the matter? When did brother Ye become so unkempt? It's been a long time since we saw each other, but he has gone through so much vicissitudes, and his beard is sprouting!" Hey, I still despise

him, this person thinks that Wu Zun's realm is So easy to break through? He rushed quickly, surpassed his own limit, and broke through in such a short period of time. As a result, his wife was fine, there was no reward, and he even stabbed a knife in his heart, which is really chilling.

"It's not that I was in a hurry to leave the customs to look for you, so I didn't have time to take care of it! What? Did you dislike Ziqing?" When Ye Lingyun said this, although he still had the same smiling face, his voice was already tainted. Three points of danger.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing sighed softly, retracted her wrist consciously, and let the man stick the beard stubble on his face endlessly, until finally the white and tender skin was slightly flushed, and the man was satisfied. .

"Have you had enough? Do you still have to make progress?" Gu Ziqing rolled her eyes, bent her arm backwards, and gave the man a hard elbow.

Ye Lingyun was very resistant to blows, and this moment was neither painful nor itchy for him, but he wanted to put on a serious injury, and he was not serious about putting on airs.

Gu Ziqing didn't like his tricks, stretched out her hand, rubbed her own face, gave the man a sideways look, and then got to the point.

"Brother Ye? Make a breakthrough after retreating this time, but it's going well?"

Seeing that Gu Ziqing straightened his face, Ye Lingyun couldn't continue to mess around anymore, and bent down to peck the man's hair, then smiled and said, "Go back to Madam, Ling Yun is lucky, if Madam is willing , you can set off immediately and return to the Lingwu world!"

Hearing these words, Gu Ziqing's eyes lit up instantly, and his attitude towards Ye Lingyun more than doubled, and his voice became more intimate.

"Really? But in the past few days, Ziqing didn't see the catastrophe cloud falling from the sky. Brother Ye broke through the bottleneck of Wu Zun. Don't you need to cross the catastrophe?" This is the key that bothers Gu Ziqing.

"Of course you need to cross the tribulation, but you can't cross the tribulation in the medicine world."

"Oh? Why?" Gu Ziqing asked in amazement, puzzled.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun was not in a hurry to explain, and while taking the person back to the house, he opened his mouth unhurriedly: "Do you remember Ziqing? The last trip to the Rifting Valley was easily obtained by us." The treasure of the earth attribute, if this is changed in the Lingwu world? It will be so easy, but there must be losses. The reason why this interface is called the medicine world is because he favors alchemists. It was the first time I broke through to the Martial Master, and only then did I discover the clues. The medicine world will suppress Wu Xiu's progress. If he stays in the medicine world for a long time, Wu Xiu will never want to cross the threshold and go further!

" Is that so? Wouldn't Brother Ye not be able to stay in the medicine world for a long time? Fortunately, the Gu family's affairs have been dealt with almost, if that's the case, hurry up and prepare to return to the Lingwu world!" An eager look appeared on Gu Ziqing's face. Look, even the pace of the feet is a little faster.

When Ye Lingyun heard this, if he said he didn't feel any emotion, he would be lying.

He only said that he can't stay for a long time, and it's okay for a short time. Although he can't cross the catastrophe, his spiritual power cultivation has reached the realm of Wu Zun, but he has not yet been certified by the Dao of Heaven.

Stretching out his hand and holding Gu Ziqing's plain hand, Ye Lingyun's eyes were dark, and he spoke in a faint voice: "Ziqing, it's okay, the medicine world is your home after all, so you can stay a little longer! "

"I can't stay here. Although I'm not a martial artist, I know how severe the bottleneck is. If it makes it more difficult for Brother Ye to cross the tribulation, wouldn't Ziqing become a sinner? Besides, the medicine world is home, and the spirit martial world is also home. Brother Ye only said one, not the other, is he confused?" Gu Ziqing turned around, looked at Ye Lingyun, and replied with a smile.

The medicine world is my hometown, and the Lingwu world is Brother Ye's hometown, so naturally it is Ziqing's hometown.

Sometimes, a lot of words need not be said too clearly, and what is faintly visible is the most touching!

Ye Lingyun was slightly startled when he heard this, but when he came back to his senses, his eyes darkened, his face turned hard, and with a forceful arm, he wanted to pull Gu Ziqing into his arms.

But Ye Lingyun would have such a reaction, and it was also expected by Gu Ziqing. He turned his wrist and used a clever force to break free from Ye Lingyun's shackles, and then took advantage of Ye Lingyun's unbelievable At the moment, it turned into a streamer and rushed out.

"Brother Ye, it's time for Ziqing to convey the news to Father. If Brother Ye is free, you can go to Qingcang's room. There are surprises there, which may surprise Brother Ye!" He wanted to arrest the person, but found that the person had already disappeared, leaving only such an unclear sentence, which made Ye Lingyun raise his eyebrows curiously!

Qingcang's room? Have a surprise? What surprise? Could it be that the kid has advanced too?

Speaking of which, after returning to the Lingwu world, he planned to go to the extreme northern snowfield. He took this opportunity to say hello to Qingcang. He had already agreed to this little brat's request back then, so he naturally had to keep it. Just promise.

Because of his carelessness, he just let Gu Ziqing slip away. Ye Lingyun was annoyed, but it was useless. He shook his head helplessly, and simply insisted on the original direction, and continued to rush to the disciple's courtyard, but instead of going back to his room, Instead, he turned around and knocked on Qing Cang's door!

He wants to see, what is the so-called surprise in Ziqing's mouth?