Chapter 16 Nirvana Rebirth

After Ye Lingyun probed his spiritual power into Gu Ziqing's dantian, a burst of dazzling green light emanated from Gu Ziqing's body, and the majestic vitality caused the spiritual grass and plants within a few miles around the small hut to burst into flames. Facing the white snow, it broke through the ground tenaciously, revealing its verdant head, and the continuous plum blossom trees bloomed in an instant, competing for splendor and beauty, forming a forest of plum blossoms in a blink of an eye.

Ye Lingyun's eyes widened in surprise, and Gu Ziqing was also at a loss.

What's going on here, isn't his spiritual root damaged? Where did this majestic wood attribute spiritual power come from? It was even worse than the vitality of his previous wood spirit root.

Ye Lingyun lowered his eyes, narrowed his eyes and thought quietly for a moment, but not long after, he suddenly burst out laughing.

No wonder, no wonder, in the harsh environment of Glacier Island, it is not easy for the plum blossom tree to survive, and there is no extra energy to supply the petals, but the plum blossom tree outside the Ziqing hut is a different kind. It is so ostentatious, it seems that countless days and nights have absorbed the spiritual power of the wood attribute in Ziqing's body.

Ziqing was originally a dual spirit root of wood and fire. After some trauma, the fire spirit root self-destructed and dissipated completely, but the wood spirit root was reborn in nirvana.

I believe that Ziqing is completely ignorant of all this. His cultivation base is completely useless, and he has no extra spiritual power to test his spiritual root attributes. For so many years, he only thinks that he is a person with a completely damaged spiritual root. Are you useless?

It's okay, it's okay, God treats him well, as long as the spiritual root is still there, he can improve Ziqing's cultivation.

In the last life, Gu Ning's useless material was used by him to pile up his cultivation base to the level of Wu Zun. It is not impossible for a talent like Ziqing to become an emperor with him.

Ye Lingyun tightly grasped Gu Ziqing's hand, and said affectionately: "Ziqing, since the spiritual root is still there, you can't slack off from today, only when your cultivation level is raised, can you be with me." I will accompany you forever."

Gu Ziqing looked at Ye Lingyun's serious and deep eyes in a daze, and after a while, she nodded her head firmly, then sighed with some regret: "But I still want to be an alchemist. It's just that without the fire root, there is no way to control the fire well."

After hearing this, Ye Lingyun narrowed his eyes and fell into memories.

He was reborn in this life to make up for what he owed Ziqing, and to respond to Ziqing's deep affection. Therefore, as long as it is something Gu Ziqing wants to do, even if it is to enter the demon world or single out the underworld, he will do it. .

At this moment, he is searching for the memories of his previous life.

He remembered that before he was reborn, in the Valley of Flames, one of the nine dangerous places, he had encountered a strange flame. Back then, he had gone there to find a flame that ranked first on the list of immortal flames in order to refine the Burning Heaven Sword. The third is Burning Sky Flame.

Fen Tianyan was ferocious by nature and extremely lethal, but at that time in the depths of the sea of ​​fire, he was forced to a desperate situation by a kind of blue flame like the ocean with a gentle nature, and was gradually assimilated.

Back then, he hesitated for a long time before giving it a go, taking the opportunity to take the weak Fen Tianyan into his pocket.

But the strange blue flame did not attack in anger because the prey in its mouth was snatched away. Instead, it seemed to be indifferent.

Ye Lingyun had to admit that he was greedy for this kind of flame that couldn't be found on the list of fairy flames, but after thinking twice, he had to give up.

Firstly, this kind of flame that only defends but does not attack is not suitable for his skills, and secondly, if he really annoyed the flame with his cultivation base at that time, whether he can survive is a matter of two opinions, so he at that time Give up decisively, turn around and leave.

Thinking about it now, if this kind of flame can be used by Ziqing for his own use, it will definitely be enough to make up for the regret of losing the fire spirit root.