Chapter 148 It's You!

As soon as the dawn of the next day came, the little mute woke up from his drowsiness!

Then he patted his chest in fear, and he fell asleep without fear of death.

Struggling to get up, he staggered and fell to the ground. The sharp thorns in the grass pierced his palm, making the little mute's eyes reddened with pain.

It turned out that he squatted in the tree hole all night. At this moment, his calf was already numb and unconscious, and his few muscles were twitching uninterruptedly. That's why he got up and fell down uncontrollably. land.

Seeing this scene, Zi Xiao, who was hiding in the dark, almost rushed up uncontrollably, flicked his thick and long tail anxiously behind him, stepped forward hesitantly, and then took a step back. In the end, Zi Xiao He still managed to restrain his urge.

Why is the master still not coming? The little master was injured, and if he came here after a while, he would feel distressed, but he couldn't be blamed for the fault.

Enduring the pain, he pulled out the thorn in his palm. The little mute refused to shed tears stubbornly. He gritted his teeth and tore off a piece of his sleeve robe in distress. He gently bandaged his bleeding palm, and then sat slumped on his back. Resting on the ground for a while, ignoring the soreness, the little mute beat his calf eagerly, and waited until the numbness faded and he regained consciousness again, then struggled to get up and continue on his way.

Although the field of vision is brighter, but relying on the poor sense of direction of the little mute, he still cannot get out of this dense forest.

The surrounding trees were dense, and they all looked the same. The little mute was dazzled, and his memory became more and more chaotic until the end, and he walked into the territory of a dryad without knowing his life or death.

It was a banyan beech tree demon that had just given birth to consciousness. Even the pair of wrinkled eyes on the trunk hadn't been opened yet, only the sense of hearing and pain belonged to human beings, and the thick dark brown leaves were trembling in the air , seems to be celebrating the birth of consciousness.

At this moment, he still doesn't know that it belongs to the coercion of high-level spirit beasts, so the aura emanating from Zixiao's body can only make him instinctively fear, but it has no effect on repelling the enemy.

The only thing he knew was that someone broke into his territory recklessly and stepped on his immature roots hanging on the ground.

The painful leaves trembled three times, the dryad suddenly pulled out a branch from the ground, and slammed it towards the unaware little mute. If the rattan with strong wind fell on the little mute , Cutting off people from the middle is no problem!

Seeing this scene, Zi Xiao's eyes froze, and he could no longer hide in the dark. With his strong limbs, he leaped to the side of the little mute. Zi Xiao stretched his neck, growled threateningly, and then waved his paw In the past, the dryad who had just become a spirit and wanted to drink blood to stand up was killed.

The sudden change in front of him made the little mute instantly stiffen his body, and he stood there motionless, until Zi Xiao stomped down hard, crushing the short-eyed tree demon into pieces, and then the huge body It was only after getting close to him that the little mute came back to his senses.

The huge and majestic black panther in front of him needs him to raise his head to look up to see it in its entirety. The shiny fur, lavender eyes, smooth body shape, and vigorous limbs, why does it make him feel familiar?

Perhaps it was frightened, the little mute stood motionless, but the next moment, he stood on tiptoe, raised one arm slowly, and tried to touch the top of Zixiao's head without fear of death.

Perhaps this is the superiority of the ethereal body. When they get along with a strange beast, the first thing they feel is not fear, but curiosity and closeness!

Zi Xiao watched the little hand approaching helplessly, a playful flash of lavender eyes flashed past, and the next moment, the corners of his mouth turned up, revealing sharp teeth, and bared his teeth fiercely towards the little dumb face !

The little hand retracted like lightning, and the little mute screamed. The next moment, his thin arms hugged his head tightly, and he squatted down suddenly, protecting himself under his arms.

"No... don't eat me, I'm thin and small, I'm not... not enough to fit between your teeth."

Seeing this scene, there was an anthropomorphic smile on Zi Xiao's face, and the depths of his throat were even more tender. It was a human chuckle.

If the little master can live with the master in the future, then their lives will no longer be so boring.

He and his master, one is withdrawn by nature, the other is self-enclosed, and they are both madmen who practice cultivation. For thousands of years, they have not had many close friends around them.

If there is a little master in the future, it will be much more interesting!

Hearing that chuckle, the little mute trembled even more. Could it be that the one in front of him is also a high-level spirit beast like Lord Qingcang, so wouldn't he have no hope of escaping?

If he had known that he would be buried in the belly of the beast, he would not have run away alone. He blamed the so-called ancestor of the Wei family for losing his life in order to escape his pursuit!

Clenching the purple headband tightly in his hands, the little mute closed his eyes in despair.

It seems that his life is full of hardships, and he will never have a chance to see that person again until he dies.

Just when the little mute was determined to die, an indifferent and deep voice came into his ears from not far in front of him, "Zi Xiao, don't mess around." Hearing this, Zi Xiao didn't need

to Looking back, she knew who was coming, put away the playful smile on her face, Zi Xiao bowed her head, stepped back a few steps, and respectfully came to the side of the man in purple robe.

This voice is so familiar, it seems that he has heard it more than once, but where did he hear it?

After thinking about it, his memory was still blurred. Just when the little mute was puzzled, his body had already fallen into a warm embrace.

The man's fingers were slightly cold, but his chest was hot, and his arms were strong and strong, so he was tightly locked into his embrace.

The little mute's pupils shrank suddenly, and he was shocked, but after he realized it, he began to struggle desperately.

"Let... let go of me, who are you? Hurry up and let me go."

Hearing this, the purple-robed man's arms were not loose but tight, he bent down, and whispered into the little mute's ear: "Don't be afraid , It's me, I'm here, from now on, no one will hurt you again."

When he got closer, and heard the voice again, the little mute finally knew why he felt familiar, this person, isn't it The apprentice who made him fall to this point?

The resistance became more intense, and the little mute had a low level of cultivation, so he could only do his best, kicking and kicking at the purple-robed man behind him!

"Let go of me, you let me go, I...I have already sneaked away, why are you still relentless towards me?"

Even though there was only one meeting, this man seemed to recognize him, and actually pursued him all the way Come here, this aggressive attack made the little mute a little desperate.

"Let go of you, it's impossible. It took me thousands of years to meet you. Do you think that this deity will allow you to escape so easily?

" He was a little more polite, it was obviously an affectionate dialogue, but when it came out of his mouth, it turned into a tone that would never let go.

After struggling again for a while, the little mute lost his strength, and slowly lowered his hands and feet. The little mute lowered his head, and two glistening tears streaked across his clean face.

Bei Teeth clenched her lips, and the little mute tried her best not to let herself choke up, but the trembling voice couldn't deceive anyone.

"I... I beg you, please let go... let me go, I already have someone I like, and I won't be with you." At this point, the little mute's eyes flicked around. Fan, then eagerly raised the purple hairband in his hand to the eyes of the purple-robed man, and continued pleadingly: "You...have you seen it? He left it for me, and I have always kept it by my side, so, Let me go, let me go, okay?" At the end of the speech, the little mute had already collapsed, and crystal tears dripped down his chin, wet the purple hairband in his hand.

Seeing the collapsed and helpless appearance of the person in his arms, the purple-robed man frowned in distress, stretched out his hand, and gently wiped away the burning tears from the corner of the person's eyes.

He had clearly sworn in his heart that he would never let him cry again, but right now, he still made him cry with his own hands.

The purple-robed man pondered for a moment, then put his hands over the little mute's shoulders, and embraced the man face to face.

Immediately, lowering his head, the purple-robed man sighed softly, and spoke softly.

"Little guy, you don't know this kind of place, you can't come here alone?"

As soon as the words fell, the man in purple robe clearly noticed that the person in his arms froze for a moment, and then even uncontrollably He trembled slightly.

But the purple-robed man didn't stop his voice because of this, he paused for a moment, and then continued to speak.

"The deity suddenly hugged you, why aren't you afraid of struggling?" "

If that's the case, it's a great honor." "

Little lady, wait here patiently for a few days. After the deity has finished explaining the affairs of the sect, I will marry you back palace."

After saying these three sentences, the purple-robed man fell into complete silence, and the surroundings were so quiet that even the sound of each other's breathing could be clearly heard.

The little mute's pupils were wide open, but the tears in his eyes fell more violently. At this moment, he completely lost the strength to struggle, and lowered his head, quietly nestling in the purple robed man's arms.

These words are the few memories left to him by that night, that person, and he always remembers them, never daring to forget them!

It was him, it was him, the purple headband in his hand was clenched tighter and tighter, and even his fingertips turned white. The next moment, the little mute suddenly raised his face, and then viciously bit the purple-robed man on the left shoulder. down position.

Bastard, why are you teasing him like this? Isn't it fun to see him hiding and begging for mercy for a person who spends a night with him?

This kind of attack fell on the purple-robed man, and it didn't hurt or itch. The round and neat teeth of the little mute couldn't do any harm to the purple-robed man at all.

Without resisting or struggling, the purple-robed man frowned slightly, letting the little mute vent his joy.

It was his mistake, his fault, and he deserved to bear this punishment.

The meat in his mouth was hard, even if he gritted his teeth hard, it was still useless, the little mute let go of his mouth helplessly, this was already the limit of his ruthlessness, he couldn't do anything more extreme!

As a result, as soon as the teeth were retracted, the body was tightly locked into the arms again.

The purple-robed man seemed to be afraid that the person in his arms would disappear again, a purple thunder flashed across his eyes, and Wannian Bingshan showed a rare look of guilt on his face.

"I'm sorry, I failed to stay by your side and made you suffer. I swear to my heart demon that from now on, I will never let you suffer any more."

As soon as he finished speaking, the man in purple robe pulled out the purple hairband from the little mute's hand, and then tied it on the end of the little mute's hair with a backhand.

Lifting the little mute's chin with one hand, those pure eyes with watery eyes made the purple-robed man's heart tremble, and a sense of satisfaction involuntarily spread throughout his body.

This is the ethereal body that he has been looking for for thousands of years, his own little wife, Wei Jiuying is really lucky in three lives to possess this person.

That's right, the purple-robed man's name is Wei Jiuying. He is one of the few close friends of the Kuzhu demon monk. Supreme Elder!

Sometimes, fate is such a wonderful thing, often unknowingly, people who are destined to meet will be brought together.

At the beginning, Gu Ziqing saved the dying little mute because of a look in his eyes. At that time, he just felt that he was destined to be with this person, so he tried his best to help him. Maybe even he never thought about it. There is a real relationship between them!

Destined to meet, get acquainted, know each other's fate.

Just like, he and Feng Qing are the same!