Chapter 36 Qingfeng Wolf Cub

The white-browed old man also took a grateful look at the private room where Ye Lingyun was. No matter what, the price call was a solution to his urgent need.

After greeting the woman in light pink palace attire and whispering a few words, the white-browed old man ordered the strong man to carry the iron cage directly into the private room where Ye Lingyun was.

This is the third time for a woman in palace attire to step into this private room. She smiled slightly, and the woman lowered her eyebrows and nodded, and said respectfully: "My lord, the Qingfeng wolf cub you photographed has been brought up, please You check it, and in order to express our Changqing Pavilion's gratitude to you for helping to solve the embarrassment, we only charge you 800 spirit stones for this Qingfeng wolf cub." "Understood, keep the things, you can leave.

"

After Ye Lingyun listened, he immediately issued the order to evict the guest. The next moment, he stood up and walked slowly towards the iron cage.

Then, in front of the woman in the palace costume who hadn't withdrawn yet, she condensed the wind blade in her hand, shattered the iron cage with a vertical slash, then stretched out her hand, and directly broke the iron clips that restrained the Qingfeng wolf cub Duan, holding the scruff of the cub's neck that was constantly howling because of fright, walked slowly towards Gu Ziqing.

The woman in the palace costume who was originally retreating was frozen stiffly in place because of Ye Lingyun's sudden pressure, her complexion was pale, and the cold sweat was pouring down. Turning around a thousand times, it took a long time to recover my heartbeat. I hurriedly left the private room and returned to the white-browed old man.

But at the moment in the private room, Gu Ziqing stared blankly at the Qingfeng wolf cub lying prone on his legs, grinning at him and bluffing.

Na Na asked aloud: "Brother Ye...why did you photograph him?"

"You never took your eyes off him once he was brought up to the auction stage. I thought you liked it."

"I just think it's a little pitiful." Gu Ziqing lowered her eyes as she spoke, tentatively put her hand on the Qingfeng wolf cub's forehead, and stroked it a few times soothingly.

"Since you can't bear it, then keep it by your side. It's a spirit beast. It's just a milk wolf. Yujian Palace can still afford it." The Broken Bone Regeneration Pill was released and stuffed into Gu Ziqing's palm.

"Give him a pill, his hind limbs are broken, and he's still bleeding!"

Gu Ziqing lowered her head to look at the elixir in her hand, and then at the blood-stained hind limbs of the Qingfeng wolf cub, Without further hesitation, he poured out a blood-red pill from the jade bottle, and forcefully stuffed it into the cub's mouth.

After all, it is an untamed beast. Not only did the Qingfeng wolf cub not appreciate it, it also howled twice, opened its mouth wide, and tried to bite Gu Ziqing's finger.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, his face darkened immediately, and he quickly reached out his hand, before Gu Ziqing's hand arrived, he directly removed the Qingfeng wolf cub's chin, and then After Ziqing finished feeding the medicine, she put it on again with a click.

When the Qingfeng wolf cub came to his senses, the medicine had already been swallowed, and his jaw was still as if it had been electrified. The painful little milk wolf kept howling and rolling on Gu Ziqing's legs.

Gu Ziqing was also a little ashamed, and opened her mouth, not knowing what to say.

This person still likes to use violence to solve problems as always.