Chapter 84 Successfully entered the sect

Then it was Ye Lingyun's turn to play, he was the finale of today's test.

Since the young master is so extraordinary, the servant must not be too mediocre. Everyone at the scene fell silent again, and their eyes moved with Ye Lingyun's movements. If there is another fairy root, then Lan Xing The island is really going to be a hit.

Standing in front of everyone's gaze calmly, Ye Lingyun stepped onto the testing platform without haste, then stretched out his deliberately rough hand, and placed it on the testing stone without the slightest pressure.

The next moment, I saw a golden light as thick as a wooden stick flickering erratically, followed by equally thin and weak green light, blue light, and red light.

It's actually four spiritual roots? The most mediocre and least promising four spiritual roots?

And the light that represents the attribute can be so thin that it can be extinguished with just one breath.

The scene became silent again, and everyone became dumbfounded again, but this time it was not because of surprise, but because of disappointment.

"What is it? It's just the four spirit roots, but you have made such a big battle, are you playing tricks?" I don't know

who was the first to be the first bird, and this question was like a huge stone thrown into a calm lake. There were layers of ripples, triggering a series of resonances.

At one moment it was so quiet that the sound of hair falling on the ground could be heard, but at the next moment, it was so loud and chattering that it was too riotous.

"Cut, what! It's nothing more than a four-spiritual root. I really wasted all my expectations."

The man's words seemed righteous, but it was not difficult to hear a hint of gloating from them.

"Where is the fairy root so easy to appear? This is extremely rare in the Zhongzhou mainland . It is already lucky to see one. Do you want to see the second one?" He took his words, rolled his eyes and retorted disapprovingly.

Seeing this scene, Bai Mingfeng also had a mocking chuckle on his mouth, and shook his head slightly. He really couldn't understand what happened to him just now, and he was so obsessed with worrying about such a waste?

Will the waste materials of the four spirit roots have that or that ability to steal people from themselves? He is really too worrying!

Don't care about everyone's reaction, at this moment Gu Ziqing is also looking dully at the four lights that lit up on the testing platform.

He knew that Ye Lingyun wouldn't really reveal the details of his cultivation, but he didn't expect that person to be so cautious.

The mediocre four spiritual roots? Speaking of which, he had never heard that person mention what kind of qualification Brother Ye was.

However, even if the test platform was tampered with by Brother Ye, its attributes cannot be fabricated out of thin air. The only thing a monk can do is to use his great magic power to expose it halfway, so that it will not be displayed in front of everyone.

Thinking about it this way, Gu Ziqing's eyes widened suddenly.

Can it be said that Brother Ye is actually the five spiritual roots that have disappeared for a long time in the entire cultivation world? Is this possible?

But if it wasn't for the Wulinggen, how would you explain Brother Ye's amazing comprehension, breaking through to the realm of a martial artist at a young age, and how would you explain the four attributes of light rising from the testing platform?

Gu Ziqing cast her eyes on the test bench, could this really be the true display of Brother Ye's qualifications? Is it really the mediocre, the most clumsy four spiritual roots?

Frowning slightly, Gu Ziqing shook her head lightly, Si Linggen? He absolutely does not believe it.

It has to be said that Gu Ziqing is Linglong's mind, with twists and turns, and after a little thought about cause and effect, she has already come up with the answer that is closest to the truth.

But the people at the scene didn't know the details of Ye Lingyun, nor were they as careful as Gu Ziqing. What they believed was only what they saw with their own eyes.

The four spirit roots just met the recruitment standard of Yulan Fengzong disciples, but they can only join it. It is impossible to enter the inner sect. At most, they will do odd jobs and run errands in the outer sect.

Slowly stepping down from the testing platform, Ye Lingyun, who had long been forgotten by everyone, came to Gu Ziqing's surroundings again, protecting him in front of him.

The first day of the disciple recruitment test finally came to an end. The senior of the Yulan Fengzong who presided over the test just wanted to use the sound transmission talisman to report what happened today to the elders in the sect. Before it could be used in time, the figures of five people shot from the direction of the inner gate of the sect.

These five people are Lan Qinghai, the head of the Yulan Fengzong, Ran Changmei, the elder of Yaofeng, Fu Dali, the elder of Qifeng, Mei Laojiu, the elder of Jianfeng, and Zhen Ruhua, the elder of Zhenfufeng.

This Yulan Fengzong is indeed just a small sect in a small place, and the majestic master of a sect is actually only a warrior in the late stage of cultivation, which seems quite shabby.

Presumably the long-browed old man at Yaofeng is just a junior high-level alchemist, and his current cultivation level is not much different from Gu Ziqing's.

As soon as the five people arrived at the testing platform, Ran Changmei, who was dressed in green robes and had a somewhat stooped figure, yelled loudly.

"During the test just now, who sent out that soaring green light, stand up quickly, my good boy, let the old man take a good look at you." Ran Changmei swaggered and roared loudly, holding his cloudy old eyes Scanning around.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing turned her head slightly, and after seeing the promise in Ye Lingyun's eyes, she stepped forward lightly, bowed her hands respectfully, and said, "I, Gu San, have met the Elder Yaofeng."

This Ran Changmei is a drug addict. He has never been married and spends his life with elixirs. However, his aptitude is limited, so he can only become a high-level junior alchemist. In his eyes, there is no such thing as good looks or temperament. Everyone They all look like him.

"Good boy, it's you. Let's go and go back to the medicine peak with the old man. With your heaven-defying wood spirit root, as long as you polish it a little, you will definitely become an excellent alchemist." Ran Changmei took a step forward and came to

Gu Beside Ziqing, beckoning people to go back to their lair.

This character is only interested in elixir and other things. Although it is a bit weird, Ye Lingyun is very satisfied with it. His temperament is too eye-catching. Letting such a person without lust be his master makes him feel relieved. few.

Knowing the old man's intentions, instead of following closely, Gu Ziqing took a hurried step back and stood firmly beside Ye Lingyun.

Seeing this scene, Lan Ling'er burst out laughing, bouncing to Lan Qinghai's side, holding Lan Qinghai's arm and coquettishly saying: "Daddy, Daddy, why is Grandpa Ran still so careless? I didn't even ask if he was willing or not, so I decided on my own, and judging from that brother's reaction, it seems that he doesn't want to go to Yaofeng, Grandpa Ran will be ashamed now, why don't dad accept that brother as his disciple, okay?" Begging Lan Qinghai, Lan Linger grimaced obediently at Ran Changmei.

Lan Qinghai lowered his head and glanced at his precious daughter whom he had loved since childhood, and helplessly helped her forehead!

This little friend has outstanding wood spirit roots, and the most suitable one is alchemy. If possible, he also hopes that Gu Ziqing can stay in Yaofeng to practice.

Upon hearing Lan Ling'er's words, Ran Changmei's ears twitched, and he turned around suddenly, only to find that his quasi-disciple was three feet away from him, looking at him warily.

In an instant, he was blown out of anger. Ran Changmei's face turned blue and then white, pointed at Lan Ling'er's nose, jumped up and cursed: "Lady girl, are you getting tight again? How dare you make fun of Grandpa Ran, you are the one who blamed me!" Dad is spoiled!"

"Hey, you stubborn old man, have you been rejected?" Lan Ling'er was not afraid of old man Ran at all, she hid behind Lan Qinghai, lowered her lower eyelid with her index finger, stuck out her tongue and continued make faces.

"Old man!" Old man Ran stomped his feet angrily, but Lan Ling'er had no choice but to turn around angrily, and once again set his sights on Gu Ziqing.

This person is the future hope of Yulan Fengzong Yaofeng. Even if old man Ran has a bad temper, he can't vent it to Gu Ziqing. He coughed twice in embarrassment. He coaxed: "Little friend, don't you like alchemy? Why don't you go to the medicine peak with the old man? You must know that you are blessed with wood spirit roots, and the most suitable thing is to refine alchemy." Old man Ran

said Gu Ziqing naturally understood what she said, and shook her head slightly. Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, and replied in a difficult way: "It's not that Gu San doesn't like refining medicine, it's just that entering the medicine peak is equivalent to joining the inner sect." , and I don't want to enter the inner sect."

Hearing this, Old Man Ran's eyes widened in surprise. All the disciples who joined the Yulan Wind Sect wished to cut their heads and squeeze into the inner sect. Today, he actually saw a person who didn't want to A freak in the door?

"Little friend, why is this? You must know that the inner sect has extensive cultivation resources and excellent conditions. This is a treatment that many disciples can't even ask for?" Old man Ran raised his eyebrows and poked his head in Gu Ziqing's direction , tilting his neck in a persuasive way.

The wrinkled old face was almost in front of his eyes, Gu Ziqing was shocked, and hurriedly took another step back.

He still remembered what Brother Ye had said, that he couldn't get so close to someone who wasn't relatives or old friends.

Leaning over and clasping his hands, Gu Ziqing explained apologetically: "The elder misunderstood, it wasn't that Gu San didn't want to enter the inner sect, but the servant who came with me was mediocre and couldn't enter the inner sect. Our master and servant for many days, Gu San Can't leave him alone."

"Oh?" Hearing this, Ran Changmei raised his eyebrows even more, and asked suspiciously: "Which one is your servant? Stand up and let the old man see?" After hearing this,

Ye Ling Yun took a step forward with a wink, raised his hand and respectfully said: "At Xiaye University, see the elder."

After looking Ye Lingyun up and down, old man Ran frowned and asked: "You are the old man who loves you!" A disciple's servant?" "It's my servant." "

Then what kind of spiritual root are you?"

"My humble servant is the worst of the four spiritual roots."

Hearing this answer, Ran Chang raised his eyebrows, then shook his head and continued: "No wonder I can only be a servant, and the gap is too big." In fact, he didn't mean to say this maliciously, it's just that his character was too straightforward.

Ye Lingyun didn't care either. After all, he wasn't really a four-spiritual root. What others think of him now is just his deliberate guidance.

"Forget it." Ran Changmei waved his hand, and said impatiently: "It's not that you can't be accommodated, but it's against the rules for an outer disciple to enter the inner sect, and it will make other disciples dissatisfied." After finishing speaking, Ran Changmei turned his gaze away

again When he got to Gu Ziqing, he continued generously: "How about this, little friend, you join me in the medicine peak, and I will ask the head to specially approve you to go through the inner and outer doors at will? This is not considered to be letting the servants do nothing. Right?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing couldn't help but thank the old man.

"Then Gu San is here to thank master."

This master really called out to Ran Changmei's heart, and he stroked his eyebrows in a very ostentatious manner. At this moment, Ran Changmei looked at Gu Ziqing with infinite admiration and satisfaction.

After all, it is a fairy root of the wood attribute. If one is willing to study alchemy with heart, the future must be limitless!