Chapter 33 Gu Ning's Provocation

Ye Lingyun didn't care so much, he directly took the Zhuyan Pill and put it on Gu Ziqing's mouth, and said, "Ziqing, open your mouth." After hearing this,

Gu Ziqing hesitated for a while, then obediently opened his mouth.

A Zhu Yan Dan entered the throat, the effect is still obvious.

I saw a bright green light filtering from the root of Gu Ziqing's hair all the way to the tip, and the hair that was a little yellow and frizzy became black, bright and smooth again.

Ye Lingyun nodded in relief, expressing his satisfaction with the effectiveness of the Zhuyan Pill.

The skin that was dry and dehydrated due to the wind and cold for many years has also recovered its firmness and suppleness. Although the face has not changed much, the whole person is much more radiant.

The remaining five Zhuyan pills were also sold out, and the last one was sold for a high price of 3,200 spirit stones, but Gu Ning's name was not among the five winners.

The first auction item is only the last Yan Zhuling Liquid. Presumably, Gu Ning didn't fight for the Zhu Yan Pill, and he should have set his mind on the Zhu Yan Ling Liquid.

But, unfortunately, Ye Lingyun also fell in love with this Yanyan Lingye.

There is no other reason. For hundreds of years, Gu Ziqing has lived in a side courtyard where the wind blows to the bones. Her cultivation is useless, and she has no heavy clothes to keep warm. She has to crawl in the snow every day to take care of the vegetables she depends on. The hands and feet were swollen and full of chilblains. This Zhuyan Lingye was photographed, which is suitable for bathing Ziqing. These old injuries must be greatly improved!

At this moment, the old man on the auction platform spoke.

"This is a face-retaining spiritual liquid that is made up of fifteen high-grade face-retaining pills. The starting price is three hundred spirit stones, and each increase should not be less than one hundred spirit stones."

It is obviously formed by the fusion of fifteen Zhuyan Pills, but the price is not as good as one Zhuyan Pill. This is not without reason.

First, there is no way to compare the efficacy of this high-grade and the best. Second, once the elixir is fused, it loses most of its spiritual power. This price is naturally a big discount!

"Five hundred spirit stones." As soon as the auction started, Gu Ning couldn't bear his temper and spoke first.

"One thousand spirit stones." Ye Lingyun did not choose to make the final bid this time, but confronted Gu Ning from the very beginning.

"One thousand and one hundred spirit stones." Gu Ning continued to increase the price.

"One thousand and five hundred spirit stones." Ye Lingyun opened and closed his upper and lower lips, adding the price indifferently.

Hearing the price, Gu Ning hesitated for a while, stomped his feet, gritted his teeth and said, "One thousand and six hundred spirit stones."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ye Lingyun was so angry that he said, "Two thousand spirit stones." Shi."

After hearing this, Gu Ning broke out completely, ignored Bai Mengjun's pulling, opened the restraint, pushed open the stone door, walked out, and shouted rudely towards the private room where Ye Lingyun was: "That one who fights with me Those who snatch Zhuyan Lingye, are you targeting me on purpose, do you dare to come out and see?"

Ye Lingyun, who was scolded by others, snorted coldly with disdain, and didn't want to talk to that mad dog who would bite anyone at all.

But Gu Ning is still reluctant.

"Come out? Why didn't you dare to come out? Let me tell you, I am the future young master's wife of Yujian Palace. If you are sensible, please take the initiative to give me this beauty-retaining liquid!" Hearing this, Ye Lingyun could

n't No more silence.