Chapter 152 The Efficacy of the Love Potion

The whole person was mercilessly thrown onto the big bed, and the person in front of Gu Ziqing's eyes was eagerly tugging at the collar of his robe, feeling a burst of despair enveloping her heart.

Putting his hands behind his back, Gu Ziqing stepped back in horror, but before his back touched the wall, his ankles were grabbed by a pair of big hands, and then he felt his body lighten, and his whole body appeared under Ye Lingyun's body .

Stretching out his plain hand, he subconsciously pushed and shoved, but the man's chest was so hot that he withdrew his hand back when it was so hot. Ye Lingyun's eyes were red, and he couldn't bear it any longer.

His wife was really ruthless, the love potion she gave was so powerful that Ye Lingyun could hardly control herself.

The Adam's apple rolled up and down violently, Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand, and tore off Gu Ziqing's robe, and the next moment, regardless of the man's screams, he bent his head down and gnawed on it fiercely.

There was a slight pain in his shoulder, which made Gu Ziqing desperately want to escape, but the man was pressing on him like a mountain, let alone breaking free, it was difficult to catch his breath.

Squinting her eyes slightly, Gu Ziqing forcibly calmed down, but after a moment of contemplation, her eyes lit up, a malicious smile appeared on her face, and a pair of jade arms wrapped around Ye Lingyun's neck.

Ye Lingyun was flattered by this move, and his eyes turned red a bit, and the movements of Ye Lingyun's mouth were out of proportion, leaving a series of fine bite marks on the man's shoulders and chest.

Gu Ziqing was in pain, but Liu Mei frowned for a moment and then forcibly opened it. There was still such an affectionate smile on his face, but the hand behind Ye Lingyun was raised high.

To be honest, his heart was a little beating. If he went down with a knife, he would be benevolent if he didn't succeed.

Forget it, let's go all out, he won't be reconciled if he doesn't give it a try, let him just sit and wait to die like this, at the mercy of others, he can't do it.

Gu Ziqing closed her eyes suddenly, and then, after trembling twice, her raised hand fell down hard.

Although Ye Lingyun was in high spirits, it didn't mean he lost his guard. The strong wind behind his head made him instantly alert. One hand suppressed Gu Ziqing, and the other hand pinched Gu Ziqing with lightning speed Hold the lifeline of Gu Ziqing's falling hand, and unload Gu Ziqing's fierce attack.

The moment his wrist was pinched in the palm of his hand, Gu Ziqing knew that he was finished.

The long eyelashes trembled, and Gu Ziqing didn't dare to open her eyes. Just thinking about it, she knew that Ye Lingyun's face must be very ugly at the moment.

Sure enough, after a moment of silence, the man's sneering voice reached Gu Ziqing's ears.

"Gu Ziqing, you are so brave. Murdering your husband is a felony." "If

I don't murder you, you will torture me to death. In this case, it is better to strike first.

" Out of courage, Gu Ziqing suddenly opened her eyes, raised her chin and glared at the man, then turned her head away and said nothing.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun laughed angrily.

"Okay, if you still dare to talk back, if you give the love potion first, and then murder your own husband, if the two crimes are punished together, how should I punish you? Punish him? Who dares to punish him? I, Gu Ziqing, will be with you today." You're exhausted, if you don't cooperate, let's see what you can do to me.

Gu Ziqing snorted coldly, buried her head in the silk brocade quilt, and the meaning of fighting to the end is self-evident.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun She was not annoyed, but just stared at Gu Ziqing's side face with gloomy eyes, and the next moment, there was a wicked smile on her face.

He stretched out his hand quickly, and before Gu Ziqing could react, he touched the big acupuncture points all over his body. Looking at Gu Ziqing's eyes that widened instantly because of surprise, Ye Lingyun continued cruelly: "You don't Be good, right? I will always find a way to deal with you.

"

After speaking, Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand, clamped Gu Ziqing's chin, and forced him to open his mouth.

Immediately, inserting a finger into Gu Ziqing's mouth, Ye Lingyun had a frivolous smile on his face, and teasingly played with that little lilac tongue.

Gu Ziqing's chest heaved violently, and she felt extremely annoyed. She stared at the man fiercely with her eyes, but the fierce eyes fell on the man without pain or itching, and it would only make Ye Lingyun laugh even more presumptuously.

After teasing Ye Lingyun a bit, he started to get down to business.

The spiritual power in his body was mobilized in an instant, Ye Lingyun wandered the spiritual power in the eight extraordinary meridians, forced out all the fruit wine that had invaded the dantian of the blood vessels, and then followed his meridians to his fingers, and finally dripped into Gu Ziqing's mouth.

The taste buds on his tongue suddenly smelled the mellow aroma of fruit wine, and with Gu Ziqing's exquisite mind, he knew what Ye Lingyun was going to do in an instant!

No, don't, if such a strong love potion enters his body, Gu Ziqing really can't guarantee if she can't bear it, she will become a prostitute and a slut, pestering Ye Lingyun again and again seek pleasure.

The man said that there is a way to deal with him, so he really has a way, but I really don't know how the man came up with such a bad trick.

Ye Lingyun unceremoniously forced the jar of fruit wine out of his body, and poured it into Gu Ziqing's mouth without any drop.

The love potion had already been transferred to someone else's body, and its efficacy was naturally lost. Ye Lingyun's crimson eyes gradually returned to normal, and after taking a few deep breaths, they returned to their indifferent appearance.

But at the same time, Gu Ziqing became more and more desperate.

His body soon became dry and hot, as if a group of small bugs were biting under his skin, his whole body was itchy, eager to be touched, ravaged, and treated severely by others.

Gu Ziqing's eyes were unconsciously flooded with water, her face flushed, and her stubborn look disappeared little by little, and instead transformed into a sultry obsessed look.

Gu Ziqing had long forgotten her determination to fight that person to the end, her foggy eyes were full of begging looks at the person in front of her, the meaning of begging was self-evident!

But Ye Lingyun just watched coldly, completely indifferent, sneered, and even said something that broke Gu Ziqing.

"Can Ziqing still bear the feeling of being burned in flames? If this is the case, let's stick to him for an hour." Ye Lingyun snapped his fingers with one hand and lit up the burning table and chairs beside him. Burned half of the candle, then narrowed his eyes slightly, and continued excitedly: "When the candle is completely burned, I will release Ziqing's acupoints, and within an hour or so, Ziqing will feel well. Take a moment of this excruciating feeling, think carefully, in the future, can this love potion be taken casually, can this husband be murdered casually?"

Hearing these words, Gu Ziqing had completely collapsed, subconsciously He just wanted to beg for mercy, but when he opened his mouth, he realized that the man had clicked on his Ya acupuncture point, and now he couldn't do anything except make an unbearable moan from the depths of his throat.

His whole body was burning hot, and the desire was so violent that Gu Ziqing's mind became muddled. After many days, he once again understood Ye Lingyun's method.

Why doesn't he always have a long memory, and always gives that person a legitimate reason to implement these perverted ideas on him.

This hour was really excruciating. Gu Ziqing's whole body was covered with blood, and under her fair skin, the slightly pulsating blood vessels could be clearly seen.

His whole body was tense, and Gu Ziqing didn't know when his clothes were returned clean, but only knew that those big rough hands walked around his body from time to time, teasing him very impatiently, but he refused to give it to him. a joy.

The skin that was touched by that person felt numb and itchy, Gu Ziqing let out a low whimpering sound from his throat, and now he really did his best, hoping to make that person Unable to hold back, he unlocked his acupoints earlier, ending this grueling trick.

The crimson candle tears on the table flowed down, staining the gray-brown wooden table red, just like the hazy tears in the corners of Gu Ziqing's eyes, which had already stained the temples.

A hair of black hair was spreading freely, and her snow-white body was sunken deep in the bright red brocade quilt. Ye Lingyun looked at the beautiful scenery in front of him fiercely, and his men even lost strength, leaving a bruise on Gu Ziqing's inner thigh. Gu Ziqing hummed unbearably.

Ye Lingyun's breathing became heavier and heavier. Sometimes, he would even frantically want to freeze this person in a crystal coffin, only for him to worship day and night.

At this moment, the man felt unbearable, and at the same time, Ye Lingyun couldn't get through it, and the moment the candle tears burned out, Ye Lingyun quickly opened Gu Ziqing's big acupuncture points, but he hadn't taken any action yet. , the man struggled to sit up straight, wrapped around his waist like a beautiful snake, his body was so soft that his bones were gone.

"Brother Ye, Brother Ye..."

The whispers were more provocative than all the love words.

Ye Lingyun couldn't control herself anymore, she hugged Gu Ziqing with her backhand and pinned him down.

The smoke cage was cold, the water was moon cage sand, and the red veil fell automatically. Ye Lingyun looked at the twisting body under him, and a successful smile flashed in his eyes. The last thought in his mind was, this charming The medicine, the medicine is really wonderful!

Ye Lingyun never thought of neglecting Gu Ziqing, the reason why he practiced so desperately was because he wanted to reach the cultivation level of his previous life as soon as possible, so as to ensure that he could fulfill his original promise, and protect the person in his arms forever without any worries.

I don't know how many absurd things I have done, and I don't want to admit how enthusiastic I am after I lose my mind. The moment Gu Ziqing regained consciousness, it was already three days later.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she didn't find the figure of that person. Gu Ziqing frowned suspiciously, raised a hand with difficulty and lifted the curtain, then struggled to get up, and walked onto the soft carpet with bare feet .

He casually put on a piece of clothing, walked to the door, and vaguely heard conversations in the courtyard.

One of the voices was definitely Brother Ye's, while the other was somewhat familiar.

Gu Ziqing was even more puzzled, and immediately tidied up her robes, her hair was simply tied behind her head, and a piece of Magnolia magnolia wiped her forehead to protect her forehead.

The man was so obsessed with the unknown blue orchid on his forehead, every time he made love, he would take off his forehead and keep kissing his forehead lightly.

Shaking her head, expelling the redundant thoughts from her mind, Gu Ziqing pushed open the door with all her strength, and only after seeing the person in front of her did she realize why she felt the other voice was familiar.

Isn't this the little mute he rescued and the senior of the Wei family? Since they came at the same time, and the little mute sat obediently beside that senior, it must be that the misunderstanding was solved and they got back together.

As for the twists and turns between them, there is no need for Gu Ziqing to get to the bottom of it. As long as the ending is happy, everyone will be happy.

Seeing Gu Ziqing appearing, Ye Lingyun smiled slightly, waved his hand, and called Gu Ziqing to his side.

Now he already knew that the purple-robed man was Senior Kuzhu's good friend Wei Jiuying. It was quite a coincidence to say it, but he didn't expect that the seriously injured man his Ziqing rescued at will was actually the little lady that Senior Wei almost lost.

And he had a very happy chat with Senior Wei. At this moment, in the mustard space, there is already a nine-tone thunder stone and some experience in transforming spirit beasts from Senior Wei as a gift of gratitude.

As expected, the mysterious and unknown little black panther that day was really Senior Wei's spirit beast, Zixiao Leibao, and it had successfully transformed into a teenage black-skinned boy.

The Nine-tone Thunder Stone could help him forge the Thunder Sword, but the experience of transforming was something he asked for specially for Qing Cang and Jin Bao's future transforming.

Right now, Senior Wei is about to take his wife back to the Jiuyin Temple to sit in command, so he came here to say goodbye.

"Ziqing, come here quickly, I have met Senior Wei Jiuying."

Wei Jiuying? this is not......?

This name made Gu Ziqing even more puzzled, but he was smart enough not to ask immediately. Instead, he stepped forward to Ye Lingyun's side, bowed his hands respectfully to Wei Jiuying and said, "I've seen Senior Wei.

" , I came here this time to take my wife to bid farewell to his benefactor, since the goal has been achieved, then the deity should leave." Wei Jiuying nodded slightly, and replied politely.

Hearing this, the little mute behind him showed a look of reluctance, but he also knew very well that it was impossible for him to stay by his brother's side all the time, firstly, the people around him would not allow it, and secondly, his cultivation was so high Lowliness will definitely hold back my brother.

"Brother, I...I'm leaving. From now on, come...Jiuyin Hall...to see me." The little mute took a step forward and begged Gu Ziqing's sleeve robe.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing patted the little mute's head with a light smile, and promised: "It's natural, and you too. If you are bullied in the future, come to Yujian Palace on Glacier Island, and your mother's family will naturally give it to you." You support me."

Is it your mother's family? That's right, his natal family is no longer the Mu family, but Yujian Palace on Glacier Island.

After being taken aback for a moment, the little mute nodded happily, then reluctantly said goodbye to Gu Ziqing, and was immediately picked up by Wei Jiuying and shot away into the distance.

It wasn't until the little dumb figure completely disappeared that Gu Ziqing came to his senses, turned around, and was about to ask, but Ye Lingyun spoke out first.

"That's right, Senior Wei is Senior Kuzhu's friend Wei Jiuying. Speaking of which, it's quite a coincidence, but after this incident, it reminded me, ma'am, it's time for us to set off for Mount Wutai. Since we promised Senior Kuzhu to help If he finds a koi in the spirit pond, he can't break his promise."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing didn't express his opinion, but nodded in agreement, and he never asked what that person was going to do.

The only hope is to be by Ye Lingyun's side forever.