Chapter 65 Many Misunderstandings

Gu Qingcang looked sad, and after staring at Lin Zixuan silently for a long time, he said in a hoarse voice with deep eyes, "Why? Marry someone else?" Marrying

someone else seems to have exhausted all his strength, half a month ago The young man who was still in high spirits seemed to have aged instantly, his deep eyes were full of vicissitudes and sadness that could not be concealed.

"There's no reason, I've had enough fun, and it's just right that you're leaving, so don't delay each other anymore. Mr. Gu's family is a good man, and I've admired him for a long time. The relationship between me and you is just a joke."

After hearing this, Lin Zixuan snorted lightly, turned her face away, and said disdainfully.

In Gu Qingcang's direction, he couldn't see the pain and reluctance in Lin Zixuan's eyes, all he could see was that person's indifferent profile and indifferent expression.

The one who admired him for a long time, and the one who acted on the occasion, so it turned out that he, Gu Qingcang, was passionate about all of this?

"But, what about our child? Don't tell me..." Gu Ziqing gritted her teeth, her eyes were red, and she said unwillingly.

"Shut up, don't talk nonsense here, ruin my reputation, don't say you and I are innocent, even if I am pregnant with your child, I will not tolerate him coming into the world." Lin Zixuan said

violently , interrupted what Gu Qingcang was going to say next, gave Gu Qingcang a last look with a cold expression, turned around and walked towards the wedding sedan chair without hesitation, leaving Gu Qingcang with a resolute and ruthless back .

Will not tolerate him coming into the world, does this mean that the child is gone?

What a Lin Zixuan, you are so cruel. In order to sever ties with him, don't you even let go of the unformed child, your own flesh and blood?

Hearing this answer, Gu Qingcang felt a great pain in his heart. His already weak body couldn't bear the blow, so he shook his figure slightly before he could stabilize his figure.

A pair of eyes became darker and darker, Gu Qingcang looked at the back of the man who had never stopped with a desolate expression, and the next moment, he suddenly looked up to the sky and laughed wildly.

"Well, you Lin Zixuan, what a strange woman in the spiritual martial world, you told me that the relationship of several months was just a joke? I was blind, and you have the ability to play with me in applause! !"

Gu Qingcang roared furiously in Lin Zixuan's direction.

After yelling, Gu Qingcang's mouth clearly had a strong smell of rust, but the back of the man did not see the slightest lingering.

Gu Qingcang originally didn't believe that Zixuan would be such a heartless and ungrateful person, but seeing this scene, he couldn't tolerate him not believing it.

Powerlessly lowering his head, Gu Qingcang closed his eyes decadently, trying in vain to hide the deep injury in his eyes, which was his little dignity left.

Taking a few breaths, Gu Qingcang tried his best to adjust his over-excited mood. After a while, he opened his eyes resolutely. The child is gone, and the wife is gone. Gu Qingcang is a complete joke. What's the point of staying in this Lingwu world and not leaving for a long time?

"Lin Zixuan, let's get acquainted once. I wish you and Mr. Gu's family grow old together forever."

Only Gu Qingcang knew the words that seemed to be blessings. He gritted his teeth and hurt his heart when he said these words. Unbearable.

Hearing this, Lin Zixuan finally stopped in her tracks, but she still didn't turn around, only an indifferent voice came into Gu Qingcang's ears: "Thank you for your blessings, then I will lend you a good word." Lin Zixuan couldn't

see He felt Gu Qingcang's grief, but he could feel it. Gu Qingcang couldn't see Lin Zixuan's heartache, and he still couldn't feel it.

She spoke cold and hurtful words, but Lin Zixuan did not show such heartlessness. At this moment, she was already in tears.

He also wanted to see Gu Lang for the last time, wanted to be gentle with that person, and say goodbye in person, but she couldn't turn her head back, and she didn't dare to turn her head, because once she turned her head, all her fragility and reluctance would be reflected in that person In the bottom of her eyes, when the time comes, all her feigned indifference and heartlessness, and all her efforts will be in vain.

Gu Lang is a person with ambition and ambition, and is even more gifted with extraordinary looks. She cannot ruin Gu Lang's life because of her selfishness.

Even if there is a magic weapon gifted by the demon monk to protect the gap in the space, it will definitely not be able to get through without the cultivation of the Emperor Wu. Instead of embarrassing Gu Lang, it is better to let her be the villain herself. Let Gu Lang leave without hesitation.

Wouldn't it be easier to make a difficult choice because of love, and leave because of hatred and anger?

Lin Zixuan smiled desolately, letting the hot tears burn her cheeks. Today is her day of great joy, but it is also the end of her luck and the beginning of her sorrow.

The blood-red festive wedding dress mocked that she and Gu Lang had nothing to do with each other.

Has always been shallow edge, but since the Wife! !

I, Lin Zixuan, will be your woman for a day and will be your woman for the rest of my life.

Gu Qingcang will be a cinnabar mole in Lin Zixuan's heart, and as time goes by, she becomes more and more coquettish.

But Gu Lang, I'm leaving today, but I hope you can forget about me, a ruthless woman, and go back to your medicine world, and continue to be the successor of your energetic, free and easy Gu family.

Opening the wedding curtain, Lin Zixuan slipped in without hesitation. Immediately, the tears were shed. She bears all the fragility by herself. She just hopes that you can be yourself again, and our child... Lin Zixuan's expression is

gentle Putting her jade hand on her belly, which has not yet shown her bosom, she smiled with tears in her eyes.

I will raise him up and teach him to be a man. I don't want him to be as dignified and unparalleled in the world as you, but I want to be as gentle as jade and worry-free for the rest of my life.

The welcoming team passed by, but Gu Qingcang didn't have the strength to stop him. He made thousands of mistakes, and it was all his fault. He shouldn't have misunderstood people, wasted his sincerity, and even wanted to Such a ruthless, gossip-like woman abandons her family and stays in the Lingwu world. It's ridiculous when you really think about it.

Gu Qingcang snorted mockingly, closed his eyes weakly, hid all the affection and fragility in his heart, opened his eyes again, he was still the same Gu Qingcang who was playing around in the world, laughing and cursing.

No longer looking back, no longer nostalgic, Gu Qingcang's sharp eyes suddenly looked directly at the direction of the space crack, and the next moment, he flew up and left resolutely.

Lin Zixuan, I hope you and I will never see each other again in this life, otherwise, I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself and ruin you.

Although he, Gu Qingcang, seems to lack some masculinity, it's just because he doesn't care. As the successor of the Gu family, he has never been a weak and deceitful master. That's all, it doesn't mean you can't!

Lin Zixuan, only this time, and only this time, I will make an exception for you!

You don't miss the old love, but I can't pretend that nothing happened. For the sake of the old love, I let you go, but in the future, I hope you will never appear in front of me!

Gu Qingcang left, and Lin Zixuan's heart also died. On the night of the bridal chamber, with a stern face and a sharp knife in her hand, she unceremoniously blasted Gu Chengkun out.

She has been Mrs. Gu, so she will be Mrs. Gu for the rest of her life. How can she allow others to defile her?

Lin Zixuan's temperament of preferring jade to pieces rather than tiles was later passed on to Gu Ziqing in its entirety, so that Gu Ziqing was left in the cold by Ye Lingyun for hundreds of years, and still didn't know how to look back.

There is no bridal chamber, but Lin Zixuan's belly is growing day by day. Gu Chengkun originally liked this beautiful and pungent wife, but who would accept such a big green hat?

Lin Zixuan was married as a wife, and she is already a wife. Although she has a little cultivation, she is mediocre after all, and she is not favored by her husband. One can imagine what kind of life she will live in the future.

Gu Chengkun had a good face, so this incident naturally did not spread, but how could he allow a grain of sand to live under his nose, so his heart became cruel, and he simply drove the pregnant Lin Zixuan away without mercy. After entering the side courtyard, a little money is paid every day, as long as the person continues to live without dying.

During Lin Zixuan's most vulnerable pregnancy, she suffered a lot and was not treated well, and because she missed Gu Lang day and night, she lost weight very quickly.

But fortunately, Gu Ziqing is very strong, and Lin Zixuan can't imagine how she can live without this child and her thoughts.

But even so, after giving birth to Gu Ziqing, Lin Zixuan suffered from a whole body of illnesses. She was bedridden all day long, and it was difficult for her to even get out of the room. She became emaciated and lifeless.

Even so, she never felt resentment, everything was her choice, no wonder others.

Even towards Gu Chengkun, she never had any resentment, she used him, and he should be discouraged by her.

But he shouldn't, he shouldn't have abused her child. She is willing to bear all the mistakes alone, and it has nothing to do with the child. As for Ziqing, the husband she chose was such a cruel master.

His personality is somewhat similar to Qing Cang's, but he is more violent and ruthless, and he can't rub the sand in his eyes. Naturally, the person he puts on top of his heart can't be wronged, so Gu Chengkun's tragic death should be regarded as what he deserved!

Lin Zixuan cried and laughed at times, and finally explained the whole story clearly, lowered her eyes, and sighed with relief.

For hundreds of years, this longing has been hidden in my heart for hundreds of years, and I can finally confide in it.

After Gu Ziqing heard this, she still hadn't recovered from the huge shock for a while.

It turned out that Gu Chengkun was not his biological father, but his biological father was actually the leading inheritor of the Gu family in the medicine world. No wonder, no wonder he had a special affinity for the elixir Lingzhi since he was a child. Was it because of his blood?

After gradually accepting this fact, Gu Ziqing felt distressed for her mother. She clenched Lin Zixuan's skinny wrist tightly with her bare hands, and Gu Ziqing couldn't bear it and said, "Mother, why are you doing this?" "Why?

No I know what the trouble is."

After hearing this, Lin Zixuan shook her head blankly, but her heart told her clearly that even if it happened again, she would still choose to do this without hesitation.