Chapter 87 Being Molested

Although Bai Mingfeng's heart was full of twists and turns, he couldn't immediately question him. He was not familiar with this person, and he was so strong when he came up. It was inevitable that he would leave a difficult impression on that person.

And he still planned to bring this person into the harem, so naturally he couldn't let Gu Ziqing feel disgusted towards him.

Bai Mingfeng calmed down his face, tried to make himself look friendly, put the silver gun in his hand behind his back, a refined smile appeared on the corner of Bai Mingfeng's mouth, and asked politely: "My lord, But Gu San from Yaofeng?"

Upon hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes widened in surprise, and then he began to size up the person in front of him in amazement.

Does this man know him? But why didn't he have the slightest impression of this person?

Frowning willow eyebrows slightly, Gu Ziqing cupped his hands and asked respectfully: "I don't know who the fellow Taoist is? Why do you know me?"

Since we don't know each other, let's re-introduce him. It's just right this time, he can be good Introduce yourself to make a good impression on that person's mind.

After making a plan in his heart, Bai Mingfeng immediately made a move.

"My lord doesn't know me, but I do. I'm also an inner sect disciple of the Yulan Wind Sect, above Jianfeng, under the command of the Ninth Elder Mei Lao, and Bai Mingfeng, who has reached the middle stage of a martial apprentice."

Deliberately revealing most of his details, just to get a stunning and admiring look from that person, Bai Mingfeng kept looking at the reaction on Gu Ziqing's face while talking.

After all, with Bai Mingfeng's vision, the cultivation base of a martial artist in the middle stage is already very enviable. No matter how noble that person is, he is still a monk after all, and as a monk, he cannot be refined after all. He did not believe that he would be indifferent to this. At the very least, his attitude towards him should always be more intimate.

I don't understand why that person has to add so many adjectives in front of him when he introduces himself, isn't it bothersome?

Gu Ziqing still remembered that when he and Brother Ye first met, the man only used five short words 'my name is Ye Lingyun', which made him lose his breathing for a moment.

"Oh, so you are Jianfeng's senior brother. I don't know if you are blocking my way, but what's the matter?"

Hearing Bai Mingfeng's answer, there was no disturbance on Gu Ziqing's face. With an urgent look, he asked lightly.

Bai Mingfeng's eyes had been observing Gu Ziqing's actions in secret, but he was extremely disappointed. The expected scene did not appear, and there was no trace of emotion on the man's face.

Every word he said, the people in front of him heard it, but they didn't take it to heart.

If things go on like this, if we meet again next time, this person will probably ask with a puzzled look, 'Who are you? 'Bai Mingfeng's face became a little ugly, he was both anxious and unwilling.

The desire to conquer flashed in the depths of the eyes, but disappeared without a trace the next moment.

Bai Mingfeng chuckled twice, then returned to his friendly and kind appearance, waved his hands and said with a smile: "It's nothing important, but we are both brothers and sisters, and I want to make friends with you, so that we can take care of each other in the future." "

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, but she frowned disapprovingly.

care? Forget it, he doesn't need it, if he accepts the care of the person in front of him in his later life, then when he returns to the room, Brother Ye should take good care of him in bed.

After all, it is impolite to directly say no to someone's good intentions, Gu Ziqing thought for a moment, bowed his head and replied politely: "Then Gu San thanked senior brother here, and the master is still waiting for Gu San to report. Gu San bids farewell."

After Gu Ziqing finished speaking, she didn't care whether Bai Mingfeng was willing to let him go, and just passed by that person.

A head of soft blue hair fluttered behind him with the wind, and when Gu Ziqing passed by Bai Mingfeng, a few strands of hair brushed against the man's cheeks, causing Bai Mingfeng to narrow his eyes intoxicated.

Really fragrant, with the nobility of tuberose and the elegance of orchid.

Unwilling to let him go like this, Bai Mingfeng turned around abruptly, and his big hand clearly grasped Gu Ziqing's plain hand that was naturally hanging on his waist.

Bai Mingfeng looked gentle, looked at Gu Ziqing's side face with a look of affection, and said affectionately: "San'er, why don't senior brothers send you to Yaofeng, you are too boring after all "

All this happened so suddenly that Gu Ziqing couldn't escape the closeness of that person, and the plain hand was really pinched in the palm of his hand. The body temperature that did not belong to Ye Lingyun was transmitted to the brain through the contact of the skin, causing Gu Ziqing to Ziqing instantly entered the ice cellar.

As if bitten by a poisonous snake, Gu Ziqing shook off Bai Mingfeng's big hand, turned around, and took a few steps back, with obvious anger on his face.

With cold eyes glaring at Bai Mingfeng who didn't know why, Gu Ziqing scolded unceremoniously: "Your Excellency, please respect yourself, I'm not close enough to hold hands with Your Excellency yet." After finishing speaking, Gu

Ziqing No matter how the man responded, she waved her sleeves, turned around and left without hesitation.

Bai Mingfeng only knew that Gu San had always been gentle, although he was not easy to get close to, but his personality was refined after all, so he took the risk and made the move just now.

However, he never expected that this person would have such a sharp side.

After being rejected with such disgust, his mood was not much better after all. Bai Mingfeng's face became extremely ugly, and a pair of eyes stared fiercely at Gu Ziqing's leaving back.

What a young master Ruyu, I want to see Bai Mingfeng, how long can you be arrogant? While my patience is not exhausted, it is best not to toast or eat fine wine.

Just as Bai Mingfeng gritted his teeth and hated secretly, a bright red figure appeared from behind the big tree, twisted his waist and came to Bai Mingfeng's side, a pair of proud twin peaks rubbed against Bai Mingfeng chest.

Liu Huoyan's jade hands with cardamom-colored nails covered her coquettish red lips, and her smile trembled wildly.

"Yo, Mr. Bai, what's the matter? Was the confession rejected?"

Unexpectedly, he was laughed at by this person, and Bai Mingfeng's face became even more ugly. He pushed away Liu Huoyan's delicate body, twisted He frowned and scolded: "There is no room for you to speak here, before I get angry, get out!"

Hearing this, Liu Huoyan was not angry at all, what kind of virtue was Bai Mingfeng, she had figured it out in one night through.

Wrapped around Bai Mingfeng's arm shamelessly again, Liu Huoyan raised her red phoenix eyes slightly, and said with a clever smile: "Yo, Mr. Bai is really angry, to say such merciless words to hurt the heart of my family." Don't you forget, my lord, who was the one who worked hard on the slave family last night, doing all the lingering things?" "Are

you threatening me?" After hearing Liu Huoyan's words, Bai Mingfeng's face turned ashen, narrowing his eyes dangerously. He narrowed his eyes and asked through gritted teeth.

"My son said this, but Huoyan was wronged. How could Huoyan dare to threaten or not?" Liu Huoyan didn't take Bai Mingfeng's unhappy tone to heart at all, and replied with a smile, " It's not the best, otherwise, I'll make you look so bad, keep your mouth shut, what to say and what not to say, I believe you should know better than me." Squinting at Liu Huoyan, Bai Mingfeng stayed behind

. After the unkind words, he pushed away his enchanting body like a snake again, waved his sleeves, turned around and left angrily.

He had already tasted the taste of that woman. Although she was passionate, she lacked a challenge after all.

Right now, what he is most interested in and what he wants the most is that Gu San who just rejected him, Mr. Gu!

After Bai Mingfeng walked away, the smile on the corner of Liu Huoyan's mouth froze, she looked away, and snorted coldly.

Being so threatened and despised by others, even if Liu Huoyan is very good at disguising herself, she still loses face.

With a flash of coldness in his eyes, Liu Huoyan turned towards the direction where Bai Mingfeng left, and cursed in a low voice: "You hypocrite who looks like a dog." Last night she was drunk to death

in her gentle hometown, and this morning she pulled up her pants Just turn your face and deny people, just such a bad behavior, no wonder Mr. Gu looks down on you.

Too lazy to get angry with that rotten person anymore, Liu Huoyan came back to her senses, turned her head, but turned her gaze to the direction Gu Ziqing left.

Looking at Mr. Gu's reaction today, I'm afraid he doesn't like men. Does this mean that she has a chance?

Liu Huoyan just imagined that those alienated eyes would infuse her with obsession, that warm face would cast lust on her, and that such a noble and proud man would bow down under her pomegranate skirt. Then feel blood boiling.

"Hehe, is that Gu San?"

Suddenly a low laugh came out, Liu Huoyan's phoenix eyes were full of charm, she firmly looked in the direction Gu Ziqing was leaving, and murmured confidently.

"Sanlang, sooner or later, you will be my Liu Huoyan."

After finishing speaking, Liu Huoyan laughed like a silver bell, and the next moment, his figure flashed, and only a bright red light appeared Quickly swept away, where she was, she was nowhere to be seen.

With no way of knowing other people's evil intentions towards him, and no extra thought to pay attention to those insignificant people, Gu Ziqing at this moment is a little worried.

Ever since the unreasonable person pulled his hand for no apparent reason, the jade pendant he wore in front of him never shook again. Absent-mindedly went up to the medicine peak, met the master, and brought the jade slips and pill recipes for alchemy beginners, Gu Ziqing walked on the way to the alchemy room absent-mindedly.

She kept thinking about how to explain to that person after Brother Ye appeared, but just thinking about what kind of gloomy expression that person would show, Gu Ziqing felt a wave of panic flow through her body, and even the steps under her feet were trembling. I can't walk steadily!

But what Gu Ziqing at this moment never imagined was that there was another big trouble lurking on his way to the alchemy room, which caused him a lot of trouble.