Chapter 82 Disciple Recruitment

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing slightly raised her head, which had been drooping all the time, her reaction was neither too affectionate nor too cold, she just slightly raised the corners of her mouth towards the reckless man, and nodded gently.

As a result, at the next moment, Ye Lingyun pulled Su's hand directly, and then brushed past that reckless man.

At this moment, Ye Lingyun was full of hostility, he didn't care if he was exposed or not, watching his daughter-in-law smiling at others made his dull eyes darken a few shades in an instant.

Anyone who dares to stop him at this moment, he will directly chop him into pieces.

There was a slight tingling sensation on the jade wrist, and Gu Ziqing's steps dragged by the man were a little staggering, but her white teeth clenched her lower lip tightly, without making a sound.

He just showed a half-hearted smile at that reckless man, but he didn't expect Brother Ye to be angry about it. The big deal... The big deal is that he won't smile in front of people except Brother Ye in the future.

All the way from the gate of the city into the central area of ​​Blue Star Island, Ye Lingyun finally calmed down, the pace of his feet became slower and slower, and finally he was completely nailed to the ground.

Turning around slowly, pulling Gu Ziqing's jade wrist, frowning and looking at the red mark on the man's white wrist that he pinched, Ye Lingyun sighed lightly, lowering his eyes in frustration.

Wuzi was silent for a moment, until Gu Ziqing thought that Ye Lingyun would not speak again, but the man spoke slowly. "Ziqing, I have wronged you. I also know that I am not normal like this, but I can't control it. Do you find it unbearable? Ye Lingyun lowered his head, and a strand of hair hung down on his forehead, covering it. His expression at the moment, his

questioning tone carried a touch of imperceptible temptation, and Ye Lingyun's eyes also had a hint of dark red flashing frequently. If that person really nodded and admitted, what should he do with him?

Is it chained and imprisoned by the side? Or break the hands and feet and confine him in the deep palace? Or to annihilate his consciousness and stay by his side forever?

No, you can't do that! Ye Lingyun gritted her teeth, using the remaining willpower to resist the clamoring demonic thoughts!

He couldn't bear to treat his son like this, he couldn't bear it.

The fist in the sleeve robe was clenched tighter and tighter, and the veins on the back of the fist were bulging. He couldn't get an answer from the man for a long time, and the more Ye Lingyun's crazy thoughts were restrained, the more they bred.

In fact, Gu Ziqing was just a little surprised that Ye Lingyun would take the initiative to apologize to him? He has seen that person's overbearing and aloof before, and he also clearly understands how difficult it is to hear an apology from that person.

Although there was no word about apology in the words just now, Gu Ziqing clearly understood the man's intentions and shook her head disapprovingly. He poked it into the sleeve robe, and then stretched his four fingers softly and firmly into the man's clenched fist to prevent the man from hurting himself.

The index finger scratched the man's palm mischievously, and the corners of Gu Ziqing's mouth twitched slightly, with a gentle smile on his face.

"Brother Ye, you think too much, it doesn't matter whether you can bear it or not, Ziqing has never felt that Brother Ye is too much." In