Chapter 101 Successful recovery

But Gu Ziqing achieved Tao through alchemy after all, so in terms of spiritual power confrontation, he was naturally no match for Qing Cang who had passed the fourth level.

Being dragged and dragged out of the cave, Gu Ziqing's clothes were messy and her hair was loose. She watched helplessly as the cliff in front of her trembled and turned into ruins.

With an unbearable roar, Gu Ziqing curled up her legs and limp on the ground, feeling that her world collapsed immediately.

Her face was wet with tears and she didn't feel it. Gu Ziqing's pupils were dilated, and she stared dully at the broken tiles and ruins in front of her. The next moment, she pushed Qing Cang away in front of her. rushed up.

Not even remembering the cultivation of her body, Gu Ziqing stumbled to the ruins, stretched out her hand, moved a stone, a piece of rubble, and her slender and slender hand was scratched by the sharp stone blade. He didn't care about the dazzling and bright blood dripping down his wrist.

"Brother Ye, where are you? Come out, come out quickly, don't scare me!"

Gu Ziqing's black hair was scattered behind him, dragging it in the dust without caring, at this moment he was already sobbing.

Suddenly, a muffled sigh came from behind, which made Gu Ziqing froze, but she didn't have the courage to turn her head back.

At this moment, Ye Lingyun was in a rare embarrassment. His black robe was torn apart by the spirit violence, and his chest was covered in blood and flesh. His black hair fell on his shoulders without any wind, and there was blood at the corner of his mouth. .

Taking a step forward, Ye Lingyun bent down, stretched out his hand to hold Gu Ziqing's jade wrist in his palm, his eyes darkened, his voice sank, and he frowned displeased and distressed: "I told you to take care of yourself." , Is this how you take care of yourself? When Gu Ziqing heard this, she seemed to have exhausted all her strength, and her body went limp in an instant.

Slowly closing his eyes and lowering his head, a strand of Gu Ziqing's hair was scattered in front of his forehead, making Ye Lingyun unable to see his expression clearly at the moment, but there were tears running down the man's delicate chin.

Ye Lingyun's heart ached when he was so obviously sad to the extreme but stubbornly refused to show it! Sighing helplessly, Ye Lingyun condensed the little spiritual power left in his hands, and healed the bloody scratches on Gu Ziqing's hands that were obtrusive and glaring, until the wounds were completely healed, and then he could barely stop.

Immediately, with his big hand, he pinned the stray strands of hair from Gu Ziqing's forehead behind his ears, and Ye Lingyun's voice softened accordingly.

"I'm fine, let Ziqing worry."

In one sentence, all Gu Ziqing's pretended strength was completely defeated, and the tears she held back were overwhelming. Gu Ziqing knelt down, and her slender arms suddenly wrapped around her It touched Ye Lingyun's neck.

Only then did Ye Lingyun realize that Gu Ziqing's body was shaking all the time.

Before he had time to comfort him, the trembling and terrified pleading of that person reached his ears.

"Brother Ye, Ziqing is wrong, I don't want Lingyan Ziqing anymore, don't leave me, Ziqing begs you, don't leave me, what belongs to a man's ambition and ambition, what belongs to an alchemist's desire and future, he doesn't want anything Yes, the only thing he wants is that this person in front of him can stay by his side forever, for this reason, even if he falls into the dust, he will not hesitate. Hearing this,

Ye Lingyun frowned again , the heartache was so painful that even breathing became difficult. He didn't think he was a person who put his feelings first, but the person in his arms had the ability to drive him crazy and make him lose himself. Gently patted Gu

Ziqing Ye Lingyun's subordinates moved gently, but the words he said were a little annoyed: "What nonsense? How could I leave you? Even if I leave, I will definitely take you with me. Have you forgotten the life-and-death contract between you and me? If I fall, Ziqing will be buried with me. "

The words were obviously fierce and harsh, but when they reached Gu Ziqing's ears, they felt extremely safe.

Letting out a soft breath, Gu Ziqing finally came out of the fright. He was so frightened just now that he even ignored the life-and-death contract with Brother Ye.

Finally comforted the person, Ye Lingyun couldn't suppress the surging blood in his chest anymore, coughed lightly, and a glaring bloodstain flowed from the corner of his mouth, Ye Lingyun smiled wryly, and said helplessly: "Get up, my body It's too dirty, it will get on your body."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing finally sensed that something was wrong, he was too panicked just now, so he didn't have time to ask Brother Ye's condition, now he took a slight sniff with his nose, There was a strong smell of blood all over the man's body.

"Teng" took his arms off Ye Lingyun's neck, and Gu Ziqing saw clearly the injuries on Ye Lingyun's body. The black robe was torn, and his chest was covered with blood, and a large amount of blood gushed out. , dyed the few remaining black robes dark red.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing's eyes turned red again, and she blamed herself even more. If it wasn't for rebuilding his fire root, Brother Ye wouldn't have been hurt so badly.

Hurriedly taking out the blood-returning pill and qi-boosting pill that he usually refines from the mustard box, Gu Ziqing said with a guilty expression, "Brother Ye, I..." Before he could say the apology, Ye Lingyun raised his finger and

pointed On the thin lips, the rest of the words were blocked back in the depths of the throat.

"If you blame yourself, you don't need to talk about Ziqing. I made mistakes and sins at the beginning. Naturally, I have to pay the price. Besides, isn't it right for a husband to go through life and death for his wife? It's just a small injury. Forget it, he will recover after a few days of recuperation, no problem." Ye Lingyun said in a relaxed manner, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

If Gu Ziqing hadn't been in Linglong's mind, if she hadn't seen that person's pale face and blood dripping from the corners of her mouth, maybe she would have believed it.

The more so, the more guilty Gu Ziqing felt.

Whether he deliberately forgets the past, or keeps it in the depths of his memory, he doesn't want to remember it anymore.

From the moment he was welcomed out of the side courtyard with his legs connected by that person, from the moment that person married her with red makeup, all he could think of was Ye Lingyun's kind treatment, Ye Lingyun's pampering and Ye Lingyun's domineering monopoly.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's self-blaming expression of frowning slightly, Ye Lingyun sighed helplessly, and the next moment, she stretched out a fist to Gu Ziqing's side, and slowed down in front of that person. Spread out slowly.

Gu Ziqing was a little puzzled at first, but the next moment, her eyes widened in surprise.

In Ye Lingyun's palm, a cluster of sky blue spiritual flames quietly floated, which was the ultimate goal of their trip - Hai Xinyan.

At this moment, Hai Xinyan is no longer as energetic as she was at the beginning, but rather dull and sluggish. Floating quietly in Ye Lingyun's hands, as if subdued, neither breaking free nor resisting.

Ye Lingyun seemed to have suddenly remembered something, his eyes lit up, the corners of his mouth curled wider and wider, he leaned close to Gu Ziqing's ear, and asked with a light smile, "Do you like Ziqing?

" Sensing that something was wrong with Ye Lingyun, she lowered her head, thought for a moment, nodded lightly, and responded, "I like it." "Do you want Ziqing?" After a moment of silence,

Gu

Ziqing nodded again. nodded.

"Does that Ziqing still remember how the young master is willing to reward the young one for the forbidden card in this trial place?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing realized that this person was acting strangely from the beginning After asking him repeatedly, it turned out that he was waiting for him here.

It's really Feng Shui taking turns to pretend, I didn't expect it to return to him so soon.

With a burning face on her face, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, and after struggling for a moment, she faltered and said.

"I... I can't remember."

Ye Lingyun knew that this person would not just let him bully him back, but he was not annoyed, the more stubborn the better, so that when he cleans up the person thoroughly Obedient, the satisfaction of receiving the goods can fill his entire heart.

The smile on his face became more and more evil, Ye Lingyun whispered hoarsely: "It doesn't matter if you don't remember, I will help Ziqing remember it well." The last

six words, Ye Lingyun's tone was particularly emphatic, As for what kind of deep meaning it contains, it is already self-evident.

If she had known that that person would find a chance to 'revenge' her return, Gu Ziqing would never have provoked this small-bellied evil star just because of a moment of anger.

Forget it, this person's injuries were all because of him after all, so it doesn't seem to matter that he was bullied a little bit.

"If Brother Ye's injuries are all right, Ziqing doesn't mind remembering it." With a relaxed expression, Gu Ziqing raised her brows slightly and said provocatively.

Seeing this confident appearance, Ye Lingyun was extremely annoyed and at the same time fond of it.

Okay, let's wait until his injury heals, I'm so stubborn now, I just hope that when the time comes, I won't beg for mercy!

Eyes dimmed slightly, Ye Lingyun decided to settle accounts after Qiuhou.

Turning around, he waved at Qing Cang who dared not go forward, Ye Lingyun said in a deep voice, "Why are you hiding so far away? Come here!"

Hearing this, Qing Cang felt a little guilty, he failed to protect his little daddy and let his daddy hurt himself, at this moment, his father let him go, wouldn't it be to fix it?

Taking a step back in vain, Qing Cang shook his head resignedly, but just as he was about to turn around and flee, his limbs stayed in place uncontrollably.

Because of him, before he ran away, Ye Lingyun slowly spread out his palms, and what was rolling there were actually the ice and fire beads that Qing Cang had coveted for a long time.

With such a big change, he originally thought that his father would not have extra energy to think about his ice and fire twin beads, so after the incident, he didn't mention it again at all, and he already gave up hope in his heart.

But I didn't expect that at the last moment when the cave collapsed, my father still held the ice and fire pearls in his palm.

It turned out that this person was not as strict with him as he appeared on the surface.

It's just that, except for the little father, that person doesn't bother to express his deep feelings in front of anyone.