Chapter 40 Choosing the Elixir

And the younger brother Bai Mengjun, is he really a half-brother? The relationship between the parents is so good, there has been no gap for so many years, and the mother is such a strong person, will she tolerate this half-brother in her eyes? I always feel that they are hiding something from him!

It seems that after his parents leave the customs, he has to ask the truth about the matter carefully!

"Brother Ye, Brother Ye?" A soft call came from next to his ear, which made Ye Lingyun's mind wandering in the sky suddenly return to its original position.

Sighing lightly, Ye Lingyun helplessly put down the pill in his hand, and put his hand on his forehead, very frustrated.

The refining method described above, what kind of elixir to add first, what kind of elixir to add after controlling the heat, just made him one head and two big, I really don't understand why Ziqing is interested in this kind of thing, it's really boring And boring.

It turns out that there are really rare things in this world that can defeat Ye Lingyun.

"Brother Ye, if you're not interested, don't force yourself. I've already selected the primary pill to be refined!"

Looking at Ye Lingyun's expressionless face, Gu Ziqing shook his hand Dan Fang said with a light smile.

"Oh? Really? What kind of elixir did you choose? Let me know." Hearing this, Ye Lingyun put away his frustrated expression and asked solemnly.

"It's the blood-returning pill and the spirit-replenishing pill, both of which are used in battle. They can quickly replenish the consumed blood and spiritual power. Many monks in the spiritual martial arts world will store up a batch for themselves in case of emergencies. , if I can refine it, it can bring considerable benefits to the sect."

Gu Ziqing bent her slender eyebrows like willow leaves, and replied calmly with radiance in her warm eyes.

This confident and positive appearance completely astonished Ye Lingyun, who stared blankly at Gu Ziqing's face without replying for a long time.

This is the original appearance of Ziqing. The unique charm that comes from the inside can make people fall in love at first sight and fall in love when they see each other again.

Ye Lingyun often thinks, if he hadn't made his young Ziqing fall in love with him by accident when he was a child, and had paid attention to him, such a wonderful person, he might not even be able to have such a wonderful person if he pursued hard.

In the last life, he was so lucky to have Ziqing's infatuation with him, but it was so unfortunate that he didn't cherish it.

When he comes back in this life, he must hold this luck tightly in his palm and put it in his heart.

"Brother Ye, are you... are you listening to me?"

There was no reply after a long time, so Gu Ziqing could only remind her again.

"Oh, I heard, the blood recovery pill and the spirit replenishment pill?" Ye Lingyun hurriedly replied in order to conceal that his soul was out of his body just now.

But then he frowned in disapproval, and continued: "The blood recovery pill is okay, and the refining difficulty is moderate, but this nourishing pill is not right, it is already the most difficult to refine among the primary pills. , the pharmacy has always been in short supply, Ziqing will try it now, will it be too embarrassing for herself?" Ziqing

lost the fire root, only the wood spirit root is left, extracting the essence of the elixir should not be a problem, but If you can't release the pill fire that you have accumulated, if you just use the ground fire in the sect, will it be too difficult for this tonic pill?

"But I want to try it. If it succeeds, the sect will have a considerable income from spirit stones." Gu Ziqing bit her lower lip lightly, and said unwillingly.