Chapter 5 A sad reunion

It was a pitiful courtyard with a small area. The dilapidated courtyard walls seemed to collapse at any time, and the rusty gate was tightly locked with iron chains.

Inside the courtyard wall is a thatched hut that is ventilated everywhere. There is a hole in the roof that is the size of a well, and it was roughly covered with straw. This spooky weather with snowflakes is simply heavy snow outside the house, and heavy snow inside the house. rhythm.

Only the plum tree inside the courtyard gate was in full bloom. It was strange to say that all the plum trees were either dead or hadn't bloomed during Ye Lingyun's journey. Only this plum tree stood proudly in the snow.

Ye Lingyun stood outside the gate of the side courtyard, looking at the iron chains that were wrapped around the gate, he stood there in a daze, but he didn't have the courage to open the iron gate and walk in.

Ziqing's cultivation base is useless, his legs and feet are inconvenient, and there is no one around him to serve him, he is almost like a mortal, no, not even a mortal, how did he survive in this bad weather?

Ye Lingyun suddenly became frightened. He was afraid that after he went in, what he would see was Ziqing's dying face, that Ziqing would look at him with disgusting eyes, and that he would yell at him that he would never die. Will not forgive him.

Ye Lingyun clenched his fists tightly, his nails dug into his palms, and the overwhelming regret from his previous life overwhelmed him again, making him a little breathless. He had never hated himself so much like this moment, a blind man eye bastard.

No, it can't be delayed any longer. If he hesitated for a while, Ziqing would suffer a little more. Ye Lingyun took a deep breath, and instead of pushing open the gate, he flew in from a corner of the courtyard wall.

Ye Lingyun landed silently on a piece of snow without making a sound, and the figure that made him miss so much came into his eyes without any precaution.

Gu Ziqing's frail body knelt on the ground, wearing only a single shirt, and his exposed calf was already blue from the cold, but he didn't care much, just stretched out his hand and slowly took care of the plants in the yard. At this time, those slender and beautiful hands were not only swollen and hard to see, but also covered with chilblains, which made their appearance quite permeable. A head of blue hair became dull and split because it had not been taken care of for a long time, and it was scattered all over the floor in a mess.

After tidying up one, she got on all fours and slowly crawled towards the other one. Probably because she was choked by the cold wind in the middle, Gu Ziqing covered her chest and began to cough violently.

Ye Lingyun was standing behind him, his eyes were red, and he desperately wanted to rush out, hugging that thin body into his arms, but when he was in a hurry, he stepped on a branch near his feet, "creaked!" "Caught the man's attention.

Gu Ziqing turned her head suddenly and looked at the person who came defensively. After seeing who the person was, she turned pale with shock.

I saw him using both hands and feet, stumbling up, limping, and fleeing towards the thatched hut with a look of horror on his face. Even though he knew it was useless, he still wanted to find a closed space for himself to hide.

Gu Ziqing didn't know what Ye Lingyun wanted to do this time? Did Gu Ning say something in front of him again? So he wants to beat himself up again to vent his anger?

However, one of his legs has already been broken once. After it grows up by itself, it can barely walk with a limp. If it stands for a long time, it will hurt deeply, so now he goes in and out of the hut to take care of vegetables They all use climbing.

His anger, once is enough, he really can't bear it! !