Chapter 99 There is a hole in the sky

In the previous life, the place where Fen Tianyan and Hai Xinyan were located was the boundary of this trial place.

Generally, when one enters the two heavens of ice and fire, everyone's attention is either the lava rolling in the east or the ice and snow in the west, but few people will pay attention to the boundary. Compared with the eye-catching two sides, the boundary Although the place is a bit weird, it is also a bit ordinary.

Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing were walking in the boundary area, while the hot air was billowing, and the cold air was blowing at the same time.

Ye Lingyun was on the east side of the road, and Gu Ziqing was walking on the west side of the road. It was really just like the scenery set off, one was hot and the other was cold, but they were surprisingly harmonious.

From time to time, disciples of the Yulan Fengzong passed by them, but they all looked at them in surprise, and then ran away in a hurry.

There was no other reason. At this moment, Ye Lingyun no longer suppressed his cultivation, and the powerful aura belonging to a martial artist and monk filled his whole body, making the disciple whose level was so low that he was instinctively terrified.

Who is that black-robed boy? Why haven't I seen it once, and Mr. Su Yi next to him is a bit like Mr. Gu who amazed everyone on the competition stage. Although the disciples were curious, they didn't have the guts to ask.

In this environment, Qing Cang was not willing to stay in the spirit beast space anymore, and his huge body suddenly appeared beside Gu Ziqing.

Raising his paws and yawning lazily, Qing Cang stretched his neck, shook his shiny neck hair, raised his head to the sky and let out a long roar, the coercion belonging to the Beastmaster reverberated in the trial ground, causing all the monsters born inside to die Crouching on the ground, trembling.

The next moment, Qing Cang's pair of eyes, one strangely blood-red, and the other clear blue, brightened instantly, and swept arrogantly around.

Qingcang let out a warning whimper from deep in his throat, scaring away the wild foxes, snakes, and hares who were silently observing behind the trees or in the grass, and fled in all directions.

The mutated Qingcang has awakened the snow wolf's perception of ice and snow, coupled with his affinity for fire from birth, now he, just like his eyes, contains two kinds of ice and fire in his body. Spiritual power, if used skillfully, can be astonishingly powerful. It is said that the divine beast Beiming Wolf King can only control two kinds of spiritual power, ice and darkness, in his body. The snow wolf in the snowy field, and the dark night wolf in the demon world.

I don't know if the snow wolf clan who expelled Qingcang from the clan will regret it after learning the news. If a descendant of a divine beast who can control dual spiritual powers is lucky enough, it is very likely that he will surpass his ancestors and grow into a New beasts, but they actually expelled such younger generations, I don't know whether to say they are short-sighted or ignorant.

Lifting his wet nose and sniffing, Qing Cang's eyes suddenly lit up, and the excitement in his eyes couldn't be concealed.

After struggling with his eyes for a moment, Qing Cang couldn't resist the temptation, and jumped onto Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing's body, Qing Cang grabbed his body and begged Gu Ziqing, "Daddy, I seem to smell ice and fire!" The taste of the double beads, I am now a fusion of ice and fire spiritual power, if, if I can get ice and fire..."

Qing Cang didn't say anything about the rest.

He knew that Father's trip was to find a strange flame for Little Daddy to replace Pill Fire. Although he coveted it, he didn't think about it.

He suddenly made such a request, and he didn't know if it would delay the business. Even if the younger father couldn't bear to refuse him, but Father...

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing turned to look at Ye Lingyun beside him, and saw that the man was deeply Her eyes didn't respond, she could only plead for mercy: "Brother Ye, how about..."

Gu Ziqing hadn't finished speaking, but was interrupted by Ye Lingyun's cold snort.

"You dog nose is really easy to use!"

Hearing this, Qingcang knew that there was no hope, he let his head slump out of the way, and reluctantly retreated to Gu Ziqing's side, the tail that was wagging left and right drooped down in aggrieved at this moment.

Gu Ziqing couldn't bear it, pulled Ye Lingyun's cuff, and pleaded again: "Brother Ye, it's not easy for Qing Cang to meet such an opportunity, if he misses it..." "Of course I know!"

Ye Ling Yun frowned and interrupted again.

Gu Ziqing bit her lower lip, struggle flashed in her eyes, and after a while, she sighed lightly, without saying anything, turned sideways, and patted Qing Cang's head apologetically.

I have asked twice, but the man still hasn't let go, so even if I continue to persuade, it will be useless.

Qing Cang didn't dare to complain. It was his father and father who saved him and allowed him to grow to such an extent. He could only be grateful to the two of them, and it was absolutely impossible for him to have any resentment.

If you miss it, you will miss it, and there is another chance, but if you offend Father, Qing Cang's vigorous limbs can't help but feel weak just thinking about the consequences.

He still remembers the sparring with his father. Although he benefited a lot, he couldn't get up for several days. Thinking about it made his tooth hurt!

Holding his head and arching Gu Ziqing's palm, Qingcang signaled that he didn't care.

"Daddy, I'm fine. Daddy's matter is the most urgent thing. Let's act quickly."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes drooped slightly, making her even more apologetic.

"Okay, why did I ever say that I would let him miss this opportunity?"

Ye Lingyun unhappily pulled Gu Ziqing into his arms, and asked with his eyebrows hanging upside down.

Upon hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes lit up, and Qing Cang pricked up his ears, waiting for Ye Lingyun's follow-up words.

"Brother Ye, what do you mean?"

"Huh, it's also cheap for him. The ice and fire twin beads are located where Hai Xinyan and Fen Tianyan are. I originally planned to leave them for him. This kind of mutual generation and restraint Spiritual things are the most suitable for him."

The wolf's eyes widened in shock, but in the end it was actually sad for a while, Qing Cang shook the wolf hair on his face, spread his hooves, and surrounded Gu Ziqing He and Ye Lingyun ran around and around, howling excitedly from time to time.

Gu Ziqing didn't expect that there would be a turnaround in this matter, and she was surprised but also happy for Qingcang.

"Okay, don't turn around anymore, I'm dizzy from you spinning around."

Gu Ziqing said with a light smile, it was originally a joke, but it made Ye Lingyun's face darken instantly, raised his foot, and put the just Qing Cang, who turned around to him, kicked and flew away, Ye Lingyun annoyed and said, "Lie on your stomach."

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing's pupils froze for a moment, but the next moment, he was unable to support his forehead.

With such a father, it is really solid that this little milk wolf can live to grow to such a big size. It may not be able to defeat the enemy in the future, but its ability to resist is absolutely unmatched.

Although he was kicked, Qing Cang was still extremely excited, quickly got up from the ground, shook off the dusty wolf fur, and swayed back to Gu Ziqing's side cheekily.

Immediately, he bent down, Qingcang got on all fours, lying on the ground, and signaled to Gu Ziqing who was standing behind him. After Gu Ziqing saw it, she was a little confused. what does this mean?

Gu Ziqing didn't understand, but Ye Lingyun did. He took a deep look at Qing Cang, Ye Lingyun took a step forward, helped Gu Ziqing onto Qing Cang's back, and then jumped up and sat down. Go up and take the person into your arms from behind.

"Let's go, didn't you say you smelled the ice and fire double beads? Then go according to your intuition!" As soon as

Ye Lingyun's voice fell, Qing Cang raised his nose and sniffed it. Waving his limbs, he took his little father and father on his body and ran wildly, marching unswervingly in one direction.

Qingcang, who has evolved to level four, is not the same as the little milk wolf before. His strong hind limbs have super strong jumping ability. Every time he jumps from the ground, he can directly take off into the air. Make the scenery below you look extraordinarily wide and clear.

The violent wind blew across her cheeks, but Gu Ziqing didn't feel the slightest discomfort, and her black hair flew up behind her. With the same purpose, they entangled Ye Lingyun's body.

Seeing going deeper and deeper, Qing Cang finally stopped in front of a steep cliff.

This place looks quite ordinary, the dark gray cliffs are nothing special, but in this strange place of trials, often the most normal places are the most abnormal and the most easily overlooked of.

Gu Ziqing was still sitting on Qingcang's back, glanced around, and after a while, found something wrong.

I saw that although the opposite side was also a cliff with a solid rock wall, the Flame Bird and Ice Feather hovering around would sometimes hit the rock wall with a fierce force, and then disappear completely.

A blindfold, actually a blindfold?

If Gu Ziqing's judgment is correct, there should be a hidden cave in the cliff opposite.

Sure enough, his guess was right. Qing Cang, who was standing on the edge of the cliff, tensed his hind limbs, as if he was about to accumulate strength, and at the next moment, he directly flew over. Immediately, the two of them, a wolf, slammed into the hard cliff opposite. A miraculous scene happened. Instead of being bounced back, the three of them all disappeared.

The place was empty, only the long calls and roars of the Flame Bird and the Ice Feather Sparrow, other than that, there was no trace of anyone coming.

Feeling a blur in front of her eyes, Gu Ziqing came to the cliff, and couldn't hide her surprise when she saw everything in front of her.

This is really mysterious. There is actually a cave in the cliff. On the rock wall of the cave, some places are covered with damp moss, and some places are dry and cracked. However, it is not difficult to see that the area occupied by the damp moss, Bigger and wider.

There is one exit, but there are nine entrances, meandering to the depths of the ground, the breath emanating from the inside is sometimes hot and sometimes cold, very strange.

Ye Lingyun had already been to this place in his previous life, so he was not surprised by it.

Of the nine entrances in front of him, only one is a way of life, and the rest are all ways of death.

Fortunately, he had already explored it clearly in his last life, so there was no need to waste any more time now.

Pointing in a direction casually, Ye Lingyun patted Qing Cang's wolf head, signaling him to follow this path.