Chapter 100 Life and death are unpredictable

The road is winding and I don't know how many corners I have passed, and I finally see a bright light in front of me.

At this moment, Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun seemed to have come deep underground.

The billowing lava was churning, and the bubbles carrying the heat wave burst open from time to time, turning the dark depths of the ground into a dazzling crimson red. It seemed that the heat wave was scorching, but the strange thing was that the surrounding temperature was extremely refreshing.

In the middle of the lava, there is a towering and dense flame tree, rooted in the boiling magma, and the thick branches have rolling lava winding down, and finally merge into the magma river at the root.

The fiery red leaves are constantly burning, and the color is very coquettish.

But it is such a flame tree, in the crown of the tree, a huge silver lotus blossomed out.

The petals of the lotus have withered a little, which is obviously a sign of blooming for a long time, and in its stamen, there is a cluster of crimson flames the size of a palm, which is the purpose of Ye Lingyun's trip---Fen Tianyan .

But what was unexpected was that even in such a privileged environment, Fen Tianyan's fire was still extremely weak. There was no other reason. Around him, there was an intruder from outside, wantonly absorbing the fire power on his body. .

It was a cluster of sky blue flames, crystal clear, soft light, seemingly docile on the outside, but the things they did were extremely domineering.

The weak Fen Tianyan was pressed under his body, unable to move or break free, he could only allow the fire energy in his body to drain away bit by bit.

But that Hai Xinyan just looked absent-minded. When he had an appetite, he would take two puffs, and when he had no appetite, he would just stop there and rest, motionless.

The temperature is so cool in the deep underground where the lava is rolling, it must be the credit of Hai Xinyan!

And because of the long-term confrontation between these two immortal spirit flames, two beads of compelling aura formed at a distance of ten inches below their bodies, one was blood-red all over, and the other was blue and transparent, forming a gossip. The shape kept rotating, and it was the ice and fire twin beads that Qing Cang had coveted for a long time.

The scene in front of her completely shocked Gu Ziqing. She never imagined that such a rare treasure would be bred in this remote Yulan Fengzong, where the little-known disciples were tested!

Stepping down from Qingcang's back, Ye Lingyun put Gu Ziqing on the rock wall, turned his head to look into the depths of the immortal Lingyan's eyes, with a rare sense of caution!

In his last life, he only took away Fen Tianyan and used it to forge the Fen Tian Sword. Although the process was thrilling, it was only a near-miss.

In this life, if he wants to take away that group of domineering Hai Xinyan for Ziqing again, he will probably have to use all his cards and do it with all his strength.

Turning his face to Qingcang's direction, Ye Lingyun asked solemnly: "Take care of your little dad, if there is any mistake, I will definitely ask you." Almost never seen

such a cautious look on the conceited father , Qing Cang was startled, and he didn't dare to be sloppy, he rubbed his body tightly around Gu Ziqing, and let out a solemn groan deep in his throat.

Ye Lingyun took a deep look at Qing Cang, nodded in relief, then turned his gaze to the center of the lava river again, took a deep breath, Ye Lingyun was just about to stand up and leap down, but his sleeve was tightly held in the palm of his hand.

Turning her head and looking suspiciously at him, Ye Lingyun realized that Gu Ziqing was looking at him worriedly with her brows slightly frowned, but her usually warm eyes were struggling fiercely at this moment.

She bit her lower lip with white teeth, Gu Ziqing seemed to have made up her mind, reluctantly said: "Brother Ye, let's leave, it's too dangerous, maybe... maybe we can think of other ways to reshape the fire. Lingen."

Ye Lingyun knew that Gu Ziqing was worried about him, but leaving here was absolutely impossible.

For one thing, reshaping the Fire Spirit is simply an act against the sky. If it is not something against the sky, how can it have such a miraculous effect?

Secondly, they have already arrived at this destination after spending a lot of effort, so if they leave here, wouldn't all previous efforts be wasted?

Stretching out his big hand, he held the man's plain hand back in his palm and squeezed it. Ye Lingyun pretended to be relaxed and comforted him: "Don't worry, I have my own measure. Stay here obediently and wait for me to come back. You must protect me." Take care of yourself and don't let me be distracted."

Gu Ziqing didn't want to let go, but Ye Lingyun's attitude was firm, helpless, he could only nod to signal that he heard clearly, then took a step back consciously, and walked behind Qingcang.

After Ye Lingyun comforted Gu Ziqing, he turned around and jumped down the lava river. With a few taps of his toes, he was already in front of Huoshuyinhua.

With a dignified expression, Ye Lingyun made a single-handed tactic, condensed the fire spirit power, and continuously replenished it into the weak Fen Tianyan. According to the method in his previous life, he decided to recover this Fen Tianyan first.

Being oppressed by others for a long time, Fen Tianyan lost a lot of his original power, and he became less and less able to struggle and resist, but when he was dying, there was a huge amount of fire spiritual power to repair his incomplete original power. How could it miss a good opportunity?

Frantically absorbing the fire spiritual power from an unknown source, Fen Tianyan can't care so much at this moment.

As time passed, Ye Lingyun couldn't take it anymore, a layer of cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and a sickly paleness appeared on his face.

This made Gu Ziqing even more worried when she saw this scene, she squeezed her sleeves tightly with her bare hands, Gu Ziqing frowned, her eyes fixed on the direction of Ye Lingyun, and refused to move even a bit.

Fortunately, with the supplement of a large amount of spiritual power, Fen Tianyan finally had the strength to resist. Although it was very weak, it was enough for Ye Lingyun to be happy!

Hurrying to seize the opportunity, Ye Lingyun quickly condensed a fire spirit whip, and when Hai Xinyan's suppression was loosened, he threw it out, and the next moment, he directly involved Fen Tianyan in front of his eyes .

Finally escaped from the dead, before Fen Tianyan had time to congratulate, Ye Lingyun waved his sleeves and received it into a white jade purification bottle. The purification bottle contained top-quality cold spirit crystals, which could suppress and hinder Fen Tianyan's spiritual power against fire. Absorption, thus putting it in a dormant state, difficult to escape.

Everything is proceeding in an orderly manner according to the memory of the previous life, but there is no memory of the previous life to rely on for the next thing to do.

Putting the white jade bottle back into the mustard space, Ye Lingyun stood alone, with deep eyes, and confronted Hai Xinyan face to face.

Sure enough, after being robbed of rations, Hai Xinyan was still as indifferent as in the memory of the previous life, and there was no sign of getting angry. The starlight is breathtakingly beautiful, but also extremely dangerous.

This Hai Xinyan should indeed belong to a kind of fairy flame, but his name is not listed on the list of fairy flames. The only reason that can be used to explain this situation is that in this cultivation world, I am afraid that no monk has ever been able to Fortunate to find traces of it.

It's obviously a kind of flame, but it exudes a cold air. This sea heart flame is too weird. For a while, Ye Lingyun didn't know how to recover it?

Just when this person confronted each other, Hai Xinyan was the first to react.

Ye Lingyun only felt a blue lightning flash before his eyes, and Hai Xinyan flew away, and its direction was Gu Ziqing, who was standing on the rock wall and watching the battle worriedly.

The pupils shrank suddenly, Ye Lingyun couldn't care less about thinking, the color of his pupils turned crimson in an instant, Ye Lingyun urged all the spiritual power in his body, and chased after him like light, and he dodged in front of Hai Xinyan , and then without further ado, he directly shot and started fighting.

Ye Lingyun is the root of all spirits, gold, wood, water, fire, earth, thunder, wind and ice. Eight kinds of spiritual power burst out of his body in an instant, converging into a sharp flying sword in mid-air, weaving and shuttling , and finally formed an impenetrable sword array.

This is Ye Lingyun's own "Lingxiao Swordsmanship", abandoning the experience of the predecessors, creating a unique way, and forming a school of its own.

Suddenly, Ye Lingyun's eyes darkened, and his standing figure spun rapidly. A moment later, behind him, a huge black sword appeared, with the arrogance of destroying the world and breaking the world.

Ye Lingyun transformed himself into the last giant sword, and inserted it into the eye of the sword array with a clang sound. The next moment, the eight flying swords that were ready to go all released like thunder. With a long roar, he rushed towards Hai Xinyan's direction and attacked rapidly.

Gu Ziqing, who was standing on the rock wall, looked at the scene in front of him in disbelief, his eyes glazed over.

The full variation of Wulinggen? It's actually Quanlinggen? Is this... is this possible to be true?

Although I couldn't believe it from the bottom of my heart, the facts before my eyes couldn't tolerate Gu Ziqing's disbelief.

It's no wonder that Brother Ye is so young, but he has advanced rapidly. With the cultivation base of a martial artist, it's no wonder that he has never heard Brother Ye mention his aptitude in front of others. Everything has the answer at this moment.

Qing Cang, who was guarding Gu Ziqing's body, was also stunned at the moment. The coercion from his father made his blood surge in his chest, and his limbs became weak. If he hadn't gritted his teeth and persisted, he would have already been lying on the ground at this moment. Prostrate on the ground to show surrender.

So, is this the true strength of Father? With the cultivation base of a martial artist, it is not impossible to condense such a fierce attack, even if it is a step-up battle with the Martial Emperor!

In the blink of an eye, Ye Lingyun's attack had already arrived in front of Hai Xinyan.

The next moment, there was a loud 'bang', and the two collided together, and then the landslides and the earth cracked, and the color of the sky and the earth changed.

The billowing magma couldn't bear such a huge impact, and it spewed up one after another. The flame tree covering the sky and the earth in the central area collapsed after a violent vibration, and the rock wall was hit by the air wave and cracked open. There were huge gaps, and sharp and huge falling rocks fell into the magma one after another, and the scene was out of control.

A dazzling white light flashed, and Ye Lingyun and Hai Xinyan were no longer in place.

"Brother Ye."

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing roared unacceptably, her eyes turned red instantly, and her panicked eyes swept around, but she couldn't find Ye Lingyun.

Pushing Qing Cang's protection away, Gu Ziqing wanted to rush forward regardless, but Qing Cang's tail hooked his waist when he reacted, and pulled him out desperately.

No, we can't stay here any longer, it will collapse sooner or later, he must dare to take daddy out safely before the collapse.

"Let go of me! Qingcang, let me go, do you hear me?"

The corners of the eyes were wet with crystal tears, Gu Ziqing roared tremblingly, struggling violently, refusing to leave .