Chapter 113 Madam Calm Your Anger

if? What if? what else?

If you lack Yang Qi, you only need to replenish Yang Qi. As for who has the most Yang Qi, isn't that obvious? The man was so full of yang that his eyes were golden in color.

He's really mad at him, actually using such a nasty way to court him? It's vile, shameless, nasty.

Feng Qing's chest was heaving violently, if it wasn't for his weakness, he would definitely get up from the Xuanbing bed and beat this dead bald donkey to death.

"Si Zhuzi, are you telling the truth? You didn't lie to me?" Feng Qing squinted her eyes slightly, looking suspiciously at the calm Kuzhu in front of her.

It is true that the body lacks yang energy, but the way to replenish yang energy is not only the method of combining with him? For example, wearing the relics he made would have the same effect, but Ku Zhu would not say such words. It was Qing'er who misunderstood himself, so no wonder he.

Ku Zhu raised her golden eyes, looked at Feng Qing earnestly and innocently, Chen Ken nodded.

Seeing Ku Zhu's reaction, Feng Qing gritted her teeth, a cold light flashed in her eyes, and the next moment, her eyebrows and eyes were slightly raised, and a bewitching smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Pulling on her black robe, revealing half of her fragrant shoulders and delicate collarbone, Feng Qing's complexion is so fair that one can see the slightly beating blood vessels under the skin.

Stroking a head of snow-white long hair, wrapping it around her slender fingertips, Feng Qing lay on her side, making the two cornels on her chest faintly visible, and then her vermilion lips parted slightly, stretching out a bright red The tip of her tongue licked the corner of her mouth, Feng Qing was as seductive as an enchantress from the Fox Kingdom.

Seeing this scene, Ku Zhu's eyes froze for an instant, swallowed hopelessly, and his golden pupils stared at Feng Qing's direction without blinking. I can't even roll my eyeballs.

Seeing Kuzhu's bewitched foolish appearance, Feng Qing managed to cover her mouth and chuckle, adding three points of laziness and seven points of charm to her exquisite face.

Beckoning towards Kuzhu, Feng Qing's voice was gentle, with a soft end.

"Brother Zhu, what are you still looking at? Why don't you come over? Qing'er misses you so much."

After hearing this, Ku Zhu moved his ears, but he still looked stupid, but his eyes became straighter, golden-yellow The pupils are getting darker.

His limbs were stiff, and he walked towards Feng Qing uncontrollably. Ku Zhu's behavior at this moment was as if his mind was being controlled by someone.

He knew that Fengqing like this was abnormal, and that there must be fraud in it, but so what? If Qing'er is willing to treat him like this all the time, even if the spring breeze wants to take his life after a while, he will be willing to do so.

As the saying goes, when a peony dies, even a ghost is a romantic. When the time comes, his soul will return to the underworld. He is also a romantic monk who has eaten meat.

Ku Zhu walked up to Feng Qing step by step, the man's smiling face was reflected in the golden eyes, he stretched out his hand uncontrollably, caressing the man's delicate face, the slippery touch came from his hands. The tender touch made Kuzhu's heart tremble.

Seeing Kuzhu's obsession with him, Feng Qing's brows and eyes were stained with a smile, and she stretched out her jade hand to draw circles on the man's protruding chest. people.

"Brother Zhu, why are you hesitating? Don't you want Qing'er?"

Hearing these words, Kuzhu's last rationality was also stimulated.

The chest rose and fell violently, bitter bamboo let out a suppressed panting sound from the depths of his throat, his big hand went straight down the side of the man's face, across the sharp chin and delicate collarbone, and lingered on it.

Swallowing unceasingly, Kuzhu just wanted to reach into the man's open robe to explore deeply, but before he succeeded, a bare hand pinched the lifeblood on his wrist.

Raising his head in confusion, Ku Zhu's pupils shrank suddenly.

I saw that the goblin who was still charming all living beings a moment ago suddenly became sharp and fierce, narrowing her eyes slightly, Feng Qing looked dangerously at Ku Zhu who was a little confused in front of her.

After realizing it, before Kuzhu had time to dodge, Feng Qing held one of Su's ears in Su's hand and pulled it out fiercely.

"Ma'am, ma'am, be merciful, be merciful!"

Kuzhu grinned in pain, but didn't dare to resist, and could only beg for mercy cowardly.

"Be merciful? I think you owe repairs, why? Wasn't it pretty just now? Why are you cowardly now?" Feng Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, staring at her phoenix eyes and scolding.

You were still twisting your fingers just now, who knew that you would turn into a male tiger in a blink of an eye?

Kuzhu felt that he had been wronged, but what could he do? He couldn't say it even if he was suffering, he could only smash his teeth and swallow it in his stomach.

"Yes, yes, what Madam said is correct." These

words were obviously comforting, but Feng Qing annoyed him even more after hearing this.

The strength of his subordinates increased by three points. Feng Qing twisted Kuzhu's ear severely, and cursed angrily: "You're right? What's wrong? I think you are just perfunctory me." The ear was

twisted The corners of Kuzhu's mouth twitched from red to white, and after a pause,

he raised his eyebrows and asked hesitantly and tentatively, "Maybe... isn't it?" My ears are about to fall off.

"What are you talking about, you stupid bamboo? How dare you say I'm wrong? Well, you, if you don't make it clear today, you don't want your ears." This is right or wrong,

wrong or wrong, how do you answer it right?

Kuzhu had a bitter face, lowered his head, and simply did not answer.

As a result, if this is not answered, the crime will be even greater.

"What's the matter? Are you dumb? Why are you pretending to be deep? Silence is a silent protest, don't you understand me?" At this moment, Feng Qing is making trouble for no reason, looking for trouble for nothing. He has long wanted to do this, but he has never been able to find it. Chance. Let you believe in the world but not me alone, let you hurt me with the words of poor monks and benefactors, let you beat me seriously for the sake of all sentient beings, I will teach you a good lesson today, and see if you will do it again in the future. Do you dare to let me down like this? Knowing that Feng Qing was making petty temper with him, Kuzhu simply let him vent. That person has been like this since he was a child, and he likes to make trouble with him whenever he feels unhappy.

Neither talking back nor fighting back, Ku Zhu sighed helplessly, opened his arms again, and embraced Feng Qing into his arms.

"Madam, I was wrong. If Madam is not relieved, feel free to vent. Anyway, I am very resistant." Kuzhu said in a calm and soothing voice.

Hearing this, Feng Qing was discouraged, and then she lost all strength in her hand, and she slid her bare hand from Kuzhu's ear, and when she pulled it away, she touched it unobtrusively to show comfort.

This person's vajra body is really annoying, his hands are sore, but he is fine, he is still indifferent, just like a normal person.

In the past, I never remembered hearing the phrase "I was wrong" from this person's mouth. Even if he let him toss about the bitter bamboo in the past, his face was paralyzed, and his expression was neither salty nor dull. Not as indulgent as this moment.

Stretching out her hand again, stroking the man's red ears, Feng Qing was half annoyed, half distressed and said: "Don't think I don't know that you are lying to me, you have made it clear to me that the supply Yang Is the method of anger a lie?"

Hearing this, Ku Zhu hesitated for a moment, then raised his head, looked at Feng Qing seriously, and shook his head firmly.

Feng Qing narrowed her eyes slightly, and after Feng Qing looked sharply at Ku Zhu up and down, she finally believed that Ku Zhu had not lied to him, but then, Feng Qing was trembling with anger.

Well, this kind of dirty method is actually true? But so what? Threatening me because I can't get out of this mysterious ice cave, right? I just won't let you do what you want.

Pushing Kuzhu's body away, Feng Qing pointed at Kuzhu, then at the entrance of the cave, and said angrily: "You fake and prudish stinky monk, you tempted me by coming out of this mysterious ice cave, right? Qing just won't be fooled by you, you get out, I don't need you to replenish my yang energy, don't even think about it!"

Hey, my own Qing'er, since she woke up, her temper has become more and more arrogant.

He shook his head helplessly, although he was pushed away, Ku Zhu was not annoyed, and finally took a deep look at Feng Qing, Ku Zhu reluctantly moved his legs and walked towards the entrance of the cave.

Okay, this idiot, if you let him go, will he really go? He is really obedient!

Feng Qing's face sank, and when Kuzhu was about to take a step out of the cave, she suddenly slapped the ice bed and shouted angrily: "You foolish fool, get out of here quickly.

" From the unseen perspective, a triumphant smile appeared on Kuzhu's dull face, and then disappeared immediately. After turning around, he changed into that incomprehensible look again.

Walking in front of Feng Qing with a puzzled expression, Ku Zhu scratched her bright forehead and asked doubtfully, "Ma'am, is there anything else you want to explain?"

Seeing the annoying look of pretending to be confused, Feng Qing gritted her teeth, but the next moment, she stretched out her plain hand, grabbed Ku Zhu's skirt, and pulled her to her front.

Lifting her chin slightly, Feng Qing growled with a face of disbelief: "What are you pretending to do? Don't think I don't understand you? You big-tailed wolf pretending to be a stupid cow, I don't want to talk nonsense with you, so hurry up if you want to!" Yes, staying in this mysterious ice cave for such a long time, I'm about to get sick, I don't care, anyway, I'm leaving here tomorrow." After finishing speaking, Feng Qing really stopped talking nonsense with

Kuzhu, Raising his neck, his thin lips moved directly to Kuzhu's mouth, and began to bite boldly.

The old monk who has been depressed for thousands of years can't stand this kind of stimulation.

The soft touch from the lips made a tight string in Kuzhu's mind break with a 'bang'. Stretching out his hand and pressing down on the man's head violently, Kuzhu regained the initiative, preventing the man from escaping. There was a hint of caution in the rough movements, Ku Zhu immediately pressed Feng Qing under his body, and finally fulfilled his wish, his big hand poked in along the man's open robe, and there was a cold and smooth soft touch from the palm of his hand , making Kuzhu's forehead so hot that he can't even remember who he is.

Immediately there was a low groan, which made the cold and silent Xuanbing Cave feel warm. Since the birth of Kuzhu, the body temperature was higher than that of ordinary people. At this moment, Feng Qing was pressed close to her body by him, and she felt that her whole body It's all going to melt away.

Loneliness, remorse, and suffering for thousands of years, the demon monk finally got forgiveness and reunited with his lover. The emotions that had been suppressed for thousands of years erupted in an instant, which was naturally fiery and seductive.

As the saying goes, when there is rain after a long drought, the night of spring is worth a thousand gold.

After that, it's natural to tie hair and share the pillow mat, and the mandarin ducks are lingering together!

The blooming valentine grass beside the bed seemed to be moved shyly by the fiery actions of the person on the bed, trembling its petals, and tremblingly hid the buds under the delicate leaves.

Although the scenery in front of me is beautiful, I can't see it, I can't see it! Not to mention, not to mention!