Chapter 61 Young Master of Sad Love

From then on, he would not take the initiative to find Feng Qing, but as long as Feng Qing took the initiative to find him, he would never refuse.

He still remembers his mission as a Buddha's fetus, to protect Mount Wutai and the mosque. Therefore, there are too many last resorts, and he can only let Fengqing make compromises for him again and again, but he is stingy to say even a word of liking.

Until the year of Qiansui, the master passed away, and he succeeded to the position of abbot of the mosque. The ensuing frame-up and misunderstanding almost made him regret his whole life.

Before Master Kuzhou passed away, his last words were that no monks in the mosque could embarrass Feng Qing, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

But how can a short-sighted monk put this sentence in his heart? For thousands of years, their tolerance for Feng Qing has reached its limit.

How can a majestic Buddhist holy place be turned into a miasma by a magic fetus?

On the day when Kuzhu took over as the presiding officer of the mosque, Feng Qing was still dressed in Chinese clothes, with loose blue hair and bare feet, leaning sideways in front of the golden lotus pillar in front of the mosque, a pair of charming red phoenix eyes quietly staring at the body on the high platform. Kuzhu, who was wearing a golden cassock, couldn't tell what kind of affection was hidden on his plain face, was it more desolate? Still helpless.

It's not that Ku Zhu didn't see Feng Qing's figure, but he could only pretend that he didn't see it. He had too many difficulties and had to do so, so he was destined to be unable to give that person a fair and honest feeling and response.

During the handover ceremony presided over by the mosque, Feng Qing watched the whole process, but at the end, when the man left behind the rest of the tedious affairs and came towards him, she smiled sadly, turned around and left resolutely.

Bitter bamboo stands quietly on the steps of the mosque, looking at the lonely back of the person leaving, deep in the golden eyes, there is a flash of struggle, but it can only be a flash.

Not long after Kuzhu took over the auspices of the mosque, massacres of the village took place in several places where monks gathered at the foot of Wutai Mountain. With bursts of stench, the land it passed corroded a piece of land, wisps of purple-black stale air came out, and after that, not a single blade of grass grew.

And all the evidence points to one person——Feng Qing.

On Mount Wutai that day, Kuzhu was dressed in a golden cassock and held a monk's staff, looking into the depths of the young master's eyes, but couldn't hide his disappointment and deepness.

"Did you do it?" Bitter Bamboo's voice was bitter and hoarse, but it sounded damn nice and sexy to the young man's ears.

The young man had crooked eyebrows and still had that breezy appearance, he smiled lightly at Kuzhu but didn't answer.

But in Ku Zhu's eyes, it became an unexplainable acquiescence.

"Why did you do this? Did they offend you? Why can't you change your cruel and bloodthirsty temperament?" Bitter Bamboo's golden pupils shrank suddenly, and the back of his fist that was tightly grasping the monk's staff burst out with veins, and his eyes were filled with a cold light. .

Hearing this, the young man snorted, his smile became even more wicked, his vermilion lips parted slightly, but he asked an irrelevant sentence.

"Muffler, have you... have you ever loved me?" "Did you love me?" He should have been in love, but Wutai Mountain gave birth to him, and the mosque raised him. His mission is to protect Wutai Mountain and the Dharma. It is impossible for that person to be ignorant of all this. How could he do such an outrageous thing? How to choose?

Ku Zhu took one last look at Feng Qing, with a determined expression, turned around and walked down the mountain step by step, leaving only one heartbreaking sentence echoing in the young man's ears over and over again.

"Today, if the poor monk let the benefactor off, it should be regarded as repaying the past friendship of the benefactor. See you in the future. The poor monk will take the life of the benefactor with his own hands to pay homage to the innocent soul." Haha, what a poor monk, what a benefactor ! After so many years of entanglement, in your heart, it is still just the distance between a poor monk and a benefactor.

Bitter bamboo, bitter bamboo, as expected, you never loved me!

Would you believe me if I said I didn't do all of this?

Heh, it's his wishful thinking, he has never loved before, so there is no need to trust, you came to me today, isn't it because you already believe that I did it?

Feng Qing looked at the back of the man who left without hesitation, and laughed more and more presumptuously, until the corners of her eyes burst into tears, which finally moistened her delicate face.

For thousands of years, what is he doing for?

He is a devil's fetus, he should act recklessly and make fun of the world, but for a piece of wood, he suppresses his own nature so hard that he has to enter the spirit pool once a year, endure the pain of scraping bones and gouge flesh, and shed his own blood. magic.

I won't tell you everything, you don't know, but I, Fengqing, love it so much, it doesn't matter if it hurts, he doesn't care, at least he can stay by your side, right?

However, until today, he hadn't seen clearly, everything was his wishful thinking.

How could a golden Buddha's womb take the world down because of his filth and evil?

Feng Qing's figure trembled, her lower lip was bitten to death with her white teeth, it was only because of the extreme pain. Let the cold tears blur his vision.

He was supposed to be strong enough to endure, when he entered the spirit pond, he gritted his teeth and kept silent, but today because of that man's words, the pain was so painful that he couldn't restrain himself.

It is true that he did not do the tyranny himself, but it did happen because of him.

Because the culprit is the devilish energy he accumulated after shedding year after year, the "devil murderous energy" formed over the years, was originally sealed under Wutai Mountain by him and his master, but for some reason, he ran out .

Although your cultivation base is advanced, the murderous aura of this demon has no form or body, and what he is best at is manipulating people's hearts, making them entangled with demons, and then you die suddenly.

In this Lingwu world, the only person who can subdue him is the one who gave birth to him, that is, Feng Qing, but the price... Forget it, it doesn't matter,

Feng Qing smiled desolately, and shook her head indifferently.

Isn't this Wutai Mountain that you vow to protect to the death? Then I will help you one last time, as if it is to repay the many shelters you gave me when you were immature.

Since then, you have been radiated by Buddha light and admired by thousands of people, while my mind has turned to ashes and I fell asleep on the ground.

Day and night, time flies, you and I will never see each other again!

Feng Qing let the bitter cold wind on the top of the mountain dry the tears in the corners of his eyes, turned his head, looked at the foot of the mountain with a resolute and sad gaze, and at the next moment, opened his arms and jumped down.

From then on, there was one less Fengqing benefactor who acted willfully and recklessly on Wutai Mountain, and one more evil and flamboyant young man of sorrow at the foot of Wutai Mountain.

Three months later, on the top of Mount Wutai, a golden figure and a black figure stood facing each other.

At this moment, Feng Qing has flamboyant black hair, bright red lips, the quiet white color has faded from her body, and she is wearing a fat black robe with open breasts and breasts. Every frown and smile is full of charm.

"Yo, I haven't seen you for three months. Why do you still look so unpopular? It's really boring." Feng Qing's mouth was lightly raised, her voice was low and full of magnetism, she lifted her hair charmingly, and looked into Ku Zhu's eyes It was full of laughter and indecency, completely covering up the sorrowful ripples in the depths of his eyes.

"Benefactor, please respect yourself." Ku Zhu's forehead was bulging with veins, and his face was full of uncontrollable anger.

It's just been three months since I saw her, but she turned into such a ghostly and human-like appearance, half of her chest was exposed, two vermilion cherry blossoms were looming, and the robe on her lower body was opened to the root. Slender white and tender thighs.

I don't know how many people have stared at this slutty posture, as long as he thinks of others staring at Feng Qing's wretched appearance, Ku Zhu would like to gouge out their eyes.

"Amitabha, I'm guilty, I'm guilty." Ku Zhu was startled, and hurried back to her senses.

How could he have such an idea? As a Buddhist cultivator, it is the right answer to have all the common people in the world in mind. What is the difference between him and a monster when he has such vicious and vicious thoughts?

"What's the matter?" Seeing Kuzhu's reaction, Feng Qing sneered slightly, raised her eyebrows, rubbed her cardamom-colored nails, and said with a coquettish smile: "Master Kuzhu, shouldn't have done something to a filthy person like me?" I admit that my charm is unstoppable, but it can make Master Kuzhu lose his concentration, and I feel happy just thinking about it." Always have

such an indifferent attitude, as if nothing in the world can't be seen by him .

But only Feng Qing knew clearly that when he said these words, his heartache no longer seemed to be his own.

Ku Zhu ignored Feng Feng's teasing, his face was serious, he held the Zen stick in his hand, slammed the ground, and shouted in a deep voice: "This time, the benefactor, he is only on Wutai Mountain, but he has the consciousness to sacrifice his body to the innocent dead soul?"

"Hehehe, awakened?" Feng Qing slightly turned her head, and made a small voice like a silver bell, but in the corner where Kuzhu couldn't see, those eyes had already been occupied by desolation.

consciousness? Yes, enlightenment, he had it three months ago, but I don't know why, hearing it from that person's mouth, it is so heartbreaking?

Fengqing, Fengqing, wake up, for thousands of years, has he ever said that he loves you? It's all you, over and over again, don't put your face on others.

Don't you feel tired like this?

Tired, how could he not be tired, he was already so tired that he didn't want to care about who was right and who was wrong, anyway, after today, he was completely relieved! Feng Qing snorted softly, put away the grief in her eyes, turned around suddenly, and raised the corners of her mouth, still showing that unscrupulous evil smile.

"Master Kuzhu, for me, Feng Qing, to have this awareness, it depends on whether you have the ability?" After Feng Qing finished speaking, her eyes froze, her eyes were filled with coldness, one hand formed into a claw, and a black demonic energy condensed on her hand. All of a sudden, his body shot out, towards Kuzhu's heart with a sharp attack.

Seeing this scene, Ku Zhu's heart sank, his golden eyes narrowed slightly, and he folded his hand into a palm with golden Buddha's light condensed in his hand, and walked towards Feng Qing to meet her.