Chapter 44 Refining Medicinal Pills

Ye Lingyun nodded in satisfaction after seeing the behavior of the little milk wolf, then took a step forward, took Gu Ziqing's hand, and said with a little worry: "Let's start, but remember, don't be impatient, With your aptitude, it is not difficult to improve your cultivation base, just let it be."

After speaking, Ye Lingyun swung his sleeves and robes, and laid out all kinds of spiritual plants and materials prepared in advance for refining elixirs. The floor was full, and he continued: "Let's start now."

Gu Ziqing knew that Ye Lingyun cared about him, and she felt a little sweet in her heart. After nodding clearly, she walked over to the little milk wolf and sat cross-legged Alright, close your eyes, let go of your mind, meditate on the alchemy formula, and your subordinates gradually began to move.

I saw that Fang Ziyu medicine cauldron was summoned by Ziqing, and gradually floated in front of Ziqing, but the trajectory of walking was crooked and very unstable.

That's right, Ziqing has completely lost her cultivation base, and it is not easy to control the medicine cauldron at this moment, but it is also very difficult for Ziqing, and there is already a bruise on his smooth forehead. A fine layer of thin sweat.

Ye Lingyun stood at the side, did not start refining the mustard space, but instead had a dignified expression, staring at Gu Ziqing's direction intently.

It is easy to refine the mustard space, even if it takes a lot of effort and careful carving, according to his perception of refining, it will not take too much time.

The most important thing right now is not to let Ziqing have any accidents. Although he got the promise from the little milk wolf, Ye Lingyun is still worried. Wait a little longer, and when Ziqing has a solid grasp of the alchemy process, he will continue to do so. It's not too late to start refining the mustard space.

It took a lot of time for Gu Ziqing to control the purple jade medicinal cauldron, until it stopped swaying here and there, he let out a breath of foul air, and moved on to the next step.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun nodded in satisfaction.

Very good, he can bear his temper, he is not eager for quick success, he is worthy of his personality, calm and down-to-earth.

Gu Ziqing breathed a sigh of relief after she could control the purple jade medicine cauldron to float safely, and slowly opened her eyes.

At the beginning, I was not familiar with the medicine cauldron, so I needed to close my eyes and concentrate. After I could control my mind, I could open my eyes naturally.

Gu Ziqing's expression relaxed slightly, and the next moment, Su Shou moved the blood grass into his hand and began to extract the essence of the elixir.

His wood spirit root is still there, and his previous experience in alchemy is still there, so this step is not difficult for him, he just needs to explore slowly to get back the feeling he used to have.

After refining a few blood-returning grasses, Gu Ziqing was able to successfully extract the essence of the spirit grass every time. This made Gu Ziqing, who was aware of this, slightly raised the corners of his mouth, but his smile It is mixed with a little bitterness.

After hundreds of years, he was finally able to control the spirit grass to refine the elixir again. This familiar yet strange feeling made him tremble with excitement.

After refining enough blood-returning grass essence, Gu Ziqing turned her eyes to Chi Yan not far away, frowned slightly, her expression was a little dignified, the next moment, she took a deep breath, and clenched her lower lip with her white teeth , trying to control the medicine cauldron to fly towards Chi Yan.

After all, this earth fire is not the alchemy fire that he has cultivated, and his temper is even more fiery and disobedient. If he is not good, he may blow up the medicine cauldron or attack the alchemist.