Chapter 23

"Brother Ye, do you still remember the scene we first saw when I was a child?"

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and said softly: "Of course I remember, there is a handsome young man in the courtyard of the Gu family, you don't know, at that time I am only thirteen years old, and I am ignorant and ignorant of feelings, but when I first saw you, I fell in love with you. The thin young man, under the sun, took care of the Lingzhi flowers and plants beside him seriously and carefully. I didn't notice everything around me, so I fell in love at first sight."

This explicit confession made Gu Ziqing's ears slightly red, lowered her eyes uncomfortably, and continued to speak softly.

"Brother Ye, I also fell in love with you at that time. I just remember that a muscular young man in black clothes, against the sun, confidently said to me who was thin and thin, 'My name is Ye Lingyun'.

" That sentence, 'My name is Ye Lingyun', forcefully and domineeringly opened the youthful heart.

Speaking of this, Gu Ziqing paused slightly, with an intoxicating smile on his face, and continued: "At that time, I didn't know what emotion was, but I simply felt that if I was lucky enough to stand beside this person in the future, I would definitely I will be well protected."

"At that time, you see that I was young and asked me to call you Brother Ye. I was obviously clumsy, but I insisted on pestering me to take care of the flowers and plants together, ha ha." Gu Ziqing said in a low voice while recalling Laughed out loud.

Ye Lingyun also remembered the embarrassing things he committed back then, and couldn't stop the embarrassing smile on his face.

"In the end, I took care of Lingzhi for several months before it improved, and was almost completely ruined by you. At that time, you saw that I was about to cry, so I took out a jade pendant from my arms and stuffed it into my palm. , I thought it was compensation for my loss, but I didn't expect that you suddenly said..."

At this point, Gu Ziqing fell into the good memories of the past, she was smiling, but she couldn't help crying full face.

He murmured unselfishly: "You said 'I will marry you in seven years.'"

It was this childhood promise that became the spiritual pillar for the young man to overcome obstacles all the way and look forward to the future.

"Brother Ye at that time was not as unsmiling as he is now, which was daunting. At that time, when you saw me for the first time, you took the opportunity to hug me, and before you left, you sneaked a kiss on me unexpectedly. Hehe, at that time Dear me, I was really fooled by your kiss. After realizing it, I became so angry that I almost dropped the lovesickness button you gave me, but in the end, I couldn't give it up because I also hoped that after seven years, you would come back and marry me , but didn't realize it, seven years later..."

After seven years, he came out of the sea of ​​suffering and entered hell!

After a few words, Gu Ziqing cried and laughed, and in the end, she was completely in tears.

One day's sweet encounter made him feel affectionate and unrepentant for hundreds of years. I don't know if it's insanity or stupidity?

The one who suffered the most from the promise back then was not the person who kept the promise, but the person who believed the promise!

"Ziqing, don't cry anymore!" Ye Lingyun leaned his chin on the top of Gu Ziqing's hair, and wiped away the glistening tears from the corners of Gu Ziqing's eyes with distress, but he didn't know that his eyes were already red.

"I'm the bastard, I was blind, Ziqing, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Ye Lingyun's arms holding Gu Ziqing suddenly tightened, as if he was afraid that the person in his arms would suddenly disappear.

In the previous life, the scene of Ziqing being wiped out in his arms was Ye Lingyun's biggest demon and nightmare in his life.