Chapter 97 Ziqing is Jealous

Finally, except for the bad breath in his heart, he has been holding back this evil fire in his heart for countless days, and finally he can vent it today.

The redness in Ye Lingyun's eyes gradually faded, he lazily raised his eyelids, glanced at Bai Mingfeng who was lying dead at his feet, he snorted coldly, turned around and walked away indifferently.

As for whether the corpse was discovered by the sect's disciples and brought back for a proper burial, or whether it was eaten up by the vultures in the trial place, it has nothing to do with him.

Walking in front of Gu Ziqing full of hostility, Ye Lingyun's face, in front of him, and even eyelashes were covered with drops of blood. Such a bloodthirsty appearance coupled with Ye Da's face was even more terrifying abnormal.

Without saying much, Ye Lingyun just uttered two words coldly: "Kill it!"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing sighed softly, and helplessly took out the silk from the mustard space, pinched it in Su's hand, carefully He wiped away the blood all over Ye Lingyun's body.

The tone seemed to be a bit complaining, Gu Ziqing frowned and said: "Next time, can you stay a little farther away, you will get covered all over yourself, I don't know how much silk and satin you will waste." Although the tone was resentful

, However, the movements were extremely gentle. The soft silk brushed across his face, making Ye Lingyun, who was violent and bloodthirsty a moment ago, softened in an instant.

Unmoving and continuing to enjoy Gu Ziqing's care, Ye Lingyun's mouth curled up slightly, and he replied straightforwardly: "Understood, my husband will pay attention next time." He said he would pay attention, but Gu Ziqing didn't dare to count on it

. This person's way of dealing with the enemy has always been so cruel and ruthless, without blood and severed limbs, it is definitely not over!

Shaking her head helplessly, Gu Ziqing only thought about herself next time, I'm afraid I'll have to prepare more silk and satin!

Ye Da's face couldn't be seen anymore, anyway, he had already entered the trial ground, Ye Lingyun simply restored himself and Gu Ziqing to their original faces.

I have to say that Bai Mingfeng died a little early. If he was a little later, he might be able to see Gu San's even more charming face. Gu San's face was enough to amaze everyone, but Gu Ziqing's face, But it is more than that.

The eyes are warmer and more energetic, and the contours of the face are more exquisite. The cuffs and hem of the plain white robe show complicated and mysterious embroidery and patterns, making Gu Ziqing's whole person more noble and extravagant.

The person was accidentally lost, Liu Huoyan finally found the clues left by Gu Ziqing again, and when he arrived, this was the scene that greeted his eyes.

Mo Shangren is like jade, and the son is unparalleled in the world. Even Liu Huoyan, who has met countless men, did not realize the true meaning of this sentence until now.

The heartbeat was completely out of order, and it was the first time that Liu Huoyan's breathing became disordered because of a man.

No, she must get this man.

Greed flashed across Liu Huoyan's bewitching Danfeng's eyes, and Sanlang was what she was bound to win.

However, there is still a problem to be solved, who is the man next to Saburo?

Dressed in a noble black robe, with a well-defined face and sharp eyes, his whole body is full of self-importance and arrogance. This fatal attraction is completely different from Gu Ziqing's.

Liu Huoyan's charming phoenix eyes became moist, this man seems to be good, this is the first time, she will become hesitant in choosing a man.

It is absolutely impossible for her to give up Saburo for this strange man, but Liu Huoyan feels unwilling to miss this man just because of Saburo.

Suddenly his eyes lit up, and Liu Huoyan showed a contented smile on his seductive face.

She was really confused, there was nothing to be entangled with, as soon as the charm came out, neither of these two men could escape from her palm.

Yes, just doing this is really a good strategy to kill two birds with one stone. Speaking of which, she has never tried the taste of a threesome. Just thinking about it, she feels that her whole body is crisp and her bones are about to melt away.

Liu Huoyan's bright red tongue greedily swept across her gorgeous red lips, and the naked lust in her eyes was not concealed at all!

He had already sensed that someone was lurking in the surrounding bushes, but Ye Lingyun seemed to be unaware of it, and he was still walking with Gu Ziqing in this harsh environment.

Suddenly, Liu Huoyan dressed in red suddenly appeared in the middle of the road, blocking the way of Gu Ziqing and Bai Mingfeng.

Twirling her graceful water-snake waist, Liu Huoyan's jade hands painted with cardamom-colored nails were seductively placed in her vermilion lips, and Dan Feng's eyes were full of affection as she looked at Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun.

"You two young masters, where are you going? My family is lost, can you take me with you? The environment here is so harsh. What if a weak girl from my family is bullied? Please do me a favor, two gentlemen. I am willing to save my family, and let my family do whatever I want, and my family is willing."

Liu Huoyan had a delicate and pitiful appearance, both delicate and charming, no wonder she had the self-confidence that a man would not be able to hold her when he met her.

Hearing the voice suddenly, Gu Ziqing swept his eyes away in confusion, but when he saw the person coming, his pupils shrank suddenly.

Frowning slightly, Gu Ziqing's face turned cold instantly.

It was this woman again, who had been staring at Brother Ye all the time in the competition venue last time, and this time she was even bolder, daring to say such blatant and seductive words in front of him.

He kept saying that he was afraid of being bullied, but in the end he said that he would be willing to do anything, so that the preface was inconsistent, but he conveyed his hidden intentions well.

This is the first time Gu Ziqing has seen such a shameless and shameless woman!

"I'm afraid we will disappoint the fairy. We can't protect ourselves, let alone bring the fairy along." Gu Ziqing looked at Liu Huoyan vigilantly, and was the first to refuse.

Originally, she didn't intend that such a charming move would make the hearts of these two high-minded young masters move. Liu Huoyanyu covered her mouth with her hands and smiled charmingly. The next moment, she directly released her big move.

Seeing a flash of brilliant red light, Liu Huoyan's red clothes disappeared without a trace. The delicate snow-white carcass and proud twin peaks were directly exposed to the sun, and she broke into Gu Ziqing and Ye Xiaoyu unsuspectingly. Ling Yun's eyes.

Bringing her natural charm to the extreme, Liu Huoyan exudes a deceptive sweetness, there is no shame on her face, there is only a smile of conspiracy, Liu Huoyan smiles, and opens her body openly, Quietly waiting for the two men in front of her to rush towards her like hungry wolves.

But she never expected that the natural charm she was so proud of was wrong this time.

Ye Lingyun's eyes were quiet and calm, as if Liu Huoyan in front of him was just a beast who had been in heat all the time, insisting on choosing to mate in front of him, ruining his good mood after killing Bai Mingfeng.

To be honest, in his eyes, the plump figure that this woman is so proud of is not even as good as Ziqing's hair. Ye Lingyun thinks his broken shoes are dirty!

Needless to say, Gu Ziqing, like Liu Huoyan, he also wants to inherit the rain and dew. The woman's warm, fragrant and soft jade body is not attractive to him at all.

After a long time without a response, Liu Huoyan also sensed that something was wrong, but after seeing the reactions of Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun clearly, her whole body was shocked, as unbearable as being Ling Chi.

There is no obsession, no longing, but contempt and disdain.

It turns out that the most unbearable thing is not sarcasm and disgust, but ignoring without emotional fluctuations, letting you flirt and seduce with all your strength, in their eyes, it is not as good as a drop of charming dust.

Knowing that the plan had failed, Liu Huoyan knew that the plan had failed, and just as she was about to stop, a large number of thick vines suddenly emerged from Gu Ziqing's cuff with a gloomy expression, and they galloped towards Liu Huoyan's direction. Willow Huoyan was wrapped in a green cocoon, with only one head exposed.

Such a change made Liu Huoyan start to panic.

"What are you doing? Let me go!"

Although she is the same as Bai Mingfeng, she is a single-attribute emperor spirit root, but because of her natural obsession, she relies too much on the convenient way of collecting yang and nourishing yin to obtain spiritual power. Because it was stranded a lot!

He has seen the contest between Gu San and Bai Mingfeng before, if her charm fails, she can't tell how she will be treated by this person who is gentle and humble on the surface but actually contemptuous!

Glaring at the shameless woman in front of her with disgusted eyes, Gu Ziqing turned her head slightly, and growled coldly at Ye Lingyun: "You still watch it? Is it that good-looking? Turn your back on me!

" Gu Ziqing was startled by the sudden change in her voice, Ye Lingyun rubbed her nose embarrassingly, and turned around helplessly.

Where did he see it? From the beginning to the end, there was no wave in his heart, and there was no ripple in his lust. I really don't know why Ziqing annoyed him again?

It is said that jealous women are the scariest, but it turns out that jealous men are equally frightening. Ziqing has always been docile in front of him, and this is the first time she has spoken to him in an orderly tone!

When Ye Lingyun turned his back completely, Gu Ziqing turned his gaze back to Liu Huoyan.

Squinting his eyes slightly, with an angry smile spreading across his eyes, Gu Zi calmly walked up to Liu Huoyan, who was wrapped in rice dumplings by him, and flustered.

"Fairy, I remember I warned you not to think about things that belong to others, but you don't seem to take it to heart! Gu Ziqing at this moment is not half as gentle as usual, and her tone of voice is rampant and evil, which makes you Liu Huoyan, who was unable to break free, felt chills all over her body, and her face no longer showed a charming look, only fear and fear.

If she had known that Saburo in her mind had such a side, she would not be willing to provoke her easily if she was killed.

Gu Ziqing didn't care about Liu Huoyan's fear and panic, she kept walking, approaching step by step. Naturally

charming, right? Like to seduce people, right? And she even set her mind on Brother Ye. What Ziqing can't tolerate.

He waited hard for hundreds of years for that person to come back. If he is snatched away again, he will not be able to live.

Therefore, Gu Ziqing will never allow such a thing to happen !