Chapter #4

May-Lynn POV:
I see Cory, Terry, Harrison, Maxi, Chappo, Whippet, Bisho, and Deno. They all said no way Star is that you. Yep, I miss all of you I'm here for good this time. I'm not moving again. Can all sit out on the sand please, so I can tell you why I moved back here. We went out of the tower and set on the sand I said I'm glad all is here Because what I have to say is sad news and Hoppo and I may need someone to help us. I'm here because my parents pass away last week, and I have only 3 uncles left. Hoppo, Koby and Koby brothers is all I have left. No Star you have me too as a brother. Jess Said I forgot that Jess was always there for me. I see uncle Hoppo crying we hug him.

Hoppo POV:
My brother and sister-in-law are dead. I sad and started to cry I loved my brother I wish I could have seen him one last time. I have May-Lynn still. Hey star where are you staying? I don't know I'm Looking for a place to stay. Then Jess and Maxi said you can stay with us, we have a 4-bedroom apartment. Okay that all. I need to talk to Star alone then you can go. Okay. Where are they buried at, I said they were creamed, and I have their ashes with me.

May-Lynn POV:
They wanted to be put in the ocean at Bondi and Marimba. I hope we can do it soon. I love you Uncle I see you later or tomorrow.