Chapter #42

Star POV
It been a month since I moved back to Australia. I work at Bondi Beach as a full-time lifeguard. I live with Jess, Maxi, and Reidy. I am happy. I'm getting ready for work when Blake called and said he is coming back to work after his mother pass away. I'm happy I was there for him every day He asked me not to the other Hoppo does know. Yea he back. My asthma is doing better. I have to take a shot for my asthma and allergies one a month to make share they no too bad. I made lunch for Maxi, Jess, Reidy, and me. We drive to Bondi and get out and when to the changing rooms. I walked to the tower. I see where I'm at for today. At first down south with Maxi then after lunch down Middle flags with Jake. Then rest of the day in the tower with whippet, Karrbox. I walked down south and see Maxi already there. I said hi again. I see a hand go up, and I asked Maxi to radio in for me. I paddle out and got to the girl and said get on your tummy and face that way I help you in. We made it back I asked her if she swallowed any water, and she said no. Thank you for helping me. There is my mom and dad. Her mom come up and said thank you for saving her. You're welcome. You don't have to thank us it our job to help others.