Chapter # 17

Hoppo POV:
I'm shocked to see May-Lynn is here to try-out I am happy I see where she was a Lifeguard in Japan for 2 years then move here after my brother and sister-in-law pass away. You have to swim 800M in 13 mins good luck.

May-Lynn POV:
I was in the last group with 7 people in it I'm the last one in the group to go. Bisho is the one timer It is my turn I did all the laps in 9:20 mins. Bisho said that faster than I was. Cool now we're going to the beach for the run, surf and swim part of the test I need my inhaler I got to my bag, but my inhaler is out of meds I walked to my uncle and asked do you have my other inhale? Yes, here you are wheezing yes, my is out of meds thank you. You're welcome. I saw your time you are the fastest swimmer right now. See you at the beach. Keep the inhaler just in case you need it again. I will. I made it to the beach. You have to run 3 miles then swim for 3 miles then surf for 3 miles. 2x Under 3o mins Hoppo said. We I run the 3 miles I run right in the ocean to swim then got the board Then start over H gave me my time it was 14 mins I was the first out. I would call you if you made It on the team as a lifeguard or trainee Hoppo said. Everyone left.