chapter # 2

May-Lynn POV:
I finally got a cab to Bondi. We made it to Bondi I paid the driver and got my suitcase out and walk to the lifeguard tower and knocked on the door and tower door open and I see Yak who answered he is a paramedic/lifeguard here. He said is that you Star my old nickname he called me before we moved to Japan. I said yes, I miss you Yak I'm here to see my uncle Hoppo. Is he here or does he have the day off?

Yak POV:
I answer the door I see a girl I have not seen in 10 years. I asked is that you Star using her nickname that all the old lifeguards gave her before her family moved to Japan. She said yes Yak. She asked of Hoppo is here or does he have the day off? I said he here but in the office. I radio him here if you want. Yes please. Central to Hoppo can you come someone is here to see you? On my way.

May-Lynn POV:
Uncle Hoppo is on his way I walk upstairs and see H and Karrbox. I said long time no see Night and Box the nicknames I gave to them. They both turn around and each gave me a hug. They asked how long I am here for? I said for good this time I tell you guys why when Hoppo get here. Just then Hoppo came in. He asked who here to see me? Hi Uncle Hoppo long time no see. May-Lynn/Star. I got pull into a big bear hug. I really miss my uncle. I came here to talk to you. Can we wait until all the boy is up we're closing in a few minutes? Yes, I can wait.